Author Topic: Why does the element of sex in crime tick people off  (Read 3040 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Why does the element of sex in crime tick people off
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2014, 06:59:45 AM »
It's different when you're locked up

Plus who the fcks likes being around some hyper sexual fckwit ? Ask someone in mental Heath profession who's the worst to work with it's sexual deviants cause there's no cure, and rarely a treatment for people like that , they end up gettin passed onto the penal system as adults,

Federal 'pound me in the ass' prison

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2014, 07:18:42 AM »
Why do sex crimes upset men so much more than other comparable crimes? I noticed this in several western countries. Many men become emotionally upset when thinking about this I noticed.

More so than when talking about murder, violence and economic crimes seem to be more accepted because it's met with more cold reasoning in discussions but even an alleged rape without real substance usually causes an uproar.

Do any getbig psychologists dare to dive in to this one and explain to me?

BB related because many young men fall victim each year to evil schmoes in the Mirage.

I tend to think that rape is  a crime against not only the body, but the soul as well.  Murder ends a life, rape destroys it.

In the case of adults sex can be called a gift if you will, but that doesn't give anyone the right to open every "present" they see.   

Be well.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2014, 07:53:54 AM »
Now everyone is thinking about rape but notice I didn't talk about rape.

Imagine this crime now.

A man buys sex from a prostitute and she participates. Let's say prostitution is legal.

The sex is heavy S&M and she is in on this because she gets paid well. The prostitute takes the money and goes to buy her drugs or whatever, but later feels she has been violated because he went over the fine line with some punch or extra hard throat fucking or something.

That is not rape per say, but it's a crime with the sex element in it. And it ticks people off. The man is seen as a rapist and woman beater by the main media.

Had he just struck his wife, people would not get as emotional even though it's a comparable crime. Even though a wife is quite different from a working girl off the street.

Food for thought... food for thought...

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2014, 07:56:30 AM »
Now everyone is thinking about rape but notice I didn't talk about rape.

Imagine this crime now.

A man buys sex from a prostitute and she participates. Let's say prostitution is legal.

The sex is heavy S&M and she is in on this because she gets paid well. The prostitute takes the money and goes to buy her drugs or whatever, but later feels she has been violated because he went over the fine line with some punch or extra hard throat fucking or something.

That is not rape per say, but it's a crime with the sex element in it. And it ticks people off. The man is seen as a rapist and woman beater by the main media.

Had he just struck his wife, people would not get as emotional even though it's a comparable crime. Even though a wife is quite different from a working girl off the street.

Food for thought... food for thought...

You have a point?  ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2014, 08:02:50 AM »
I seldom have any emotional attachement to any crime no matter how shocking to others.

Outpouring of emotion from people who have no connection to the victims always puzzles me.

Crying for Princess Diana
Dunblane massacre
9/11

This.

Ducks for their families and friends but I didn't know them, they're just more random people that died before their time.

I don't understand why people get so worked up over those things when they don't give a fuck about the random people that die every day from other shit... but the news throws up some son story and everyone breaks down.

Seems like people like to pretend they care about it so that they can feel like they're somehow connected with the others fake grieving around them.

That said, someone rapes someone close to me and I want their nuts chopped off and shoved up their asshole.

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2014, 08:25:33 AM »
People are so biased when it comes to men and women I got into an argument with this girl I was dating she started throwing my shit around so l held onto her hands for her to calm down and stop destroying my shit, so she had some marks on her hand because she was trying to pull away and people said I abused her.

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2014, 08:29:10 AM »
People are so biased when it comes to men and women I got into an argument with this girl I was dating she started throwing my shit around so l held onto her hands for her to calm down and stop destroying my shit, so she had some marks on her hand because she was trying to pull away and people said I abused her.
c*nts like you always say that.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2014, 08:29:36 AM »

Yes I hate this, one time my wife was tickling me while I was trying to type a reply on getbig and so I used the computer chair to hold her neck down with my weight aswell and she almost died and now family members keep whispering about me at parties

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2014, 08:31:31 AM »

Males have been branded as oppressors and rapists.
On second thought your incredible strength could have killed her.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2014, 08:38:05 AM »
You have a point?  ???

Lol no ;D I like to drivel sometimes haha

Naw I just nuanced it a bit so people don't think so one-dimensionally. People may think I'm refering to "bush rapists".

The guy in the link I posted did something similar I think.

io856

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2014, 12:59:26 PM »
Do you think you are onto something?

What a ridiculous thread.

It involves short term expulsion of bodily fluids or receipt of such with considerable potential emotional effects. A desire/need of man that is easily controllable or properly dealt with.

When people act outside of what is considered legal sexual activity it resembles a complete lack of self control. A sex crime is representative of absurd animalistic behaviour completely lacking logic or reason particularly in reference to rape. Not to mention the considerable impacts on the victims.