Author Topic: Dorian said (Dexter, Victor and Dugdale)  (Read 7641 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Dorian said (Dexter, Victor and Dugdale)
« on: January 21, 2006, 05:45:01 AM »
Dorian said on probodybuildingweekly:

1.   The body that impresses me is Mark Dugdale … but he will never win a contest
2.   Martinez has very good potential (join the club)
3.   Dexter will never win the Olympia

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian said (Dexter, Victor and Dugdale)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 05:49:46 AM »
Old news , he also said a younger Cormier with a year training with Dorian would outright beat Ronnie Coleman .

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 05:50:41 AM »
Excellent evaluation.  Totally right about Dexter - massively overrated.  Weirdest waist structure ever.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 06:08:08 AM »
Excellent evaluation.  Totally right about Dexter - massively overrated.  Weirdest waist structure ever.

I agree with you in some way.. His physique looked weird in a way. Although he have shredded shoulder and upper back. He also does have shredded GH Gut, calveless and ordinary quad. Nice tricep mass with no density. Great round bicep, crazy traps and good chest development.
I am a mini beast

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 06:51:09 AM »
I agree with you in some way.. His physique looked weird in a way. Although he have shredded shoulder and upper back. He also does have shredded GH Gut, calveless and ordinary quad. Nice tricep mass with no density. Great round bicep, crazy traps and good chest development.
...and a very detailed back

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 07:51:02 AM »
...and a very detailed back

but not as lean as others.  I still think Dorian had the leanest back of all time (Genetic) ... and Ronnie is the leanest at the moment

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 08:09:36 AM »
I'd still take Dexter's physique over any pro, except maybe Dugdale, if I could look like any of the current pro's. But that's my opinion.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006, 08:38:39 AM »
but not as lean as others.  I still think Dorian had the leanest back of all time (Genetic) ... and Ronnie is the leanest at the moment

Well, of course Ronnie has the greatest back ever. I still think that Dexter is #3 bber in the world after Ronnie and Jay.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2006, 09:37:12 AM »
Dexter is supposed to be the asthetic guy and is compared to Flex, but I think his and Flex's physiques are nothing alike.  Flex had small joints, and ballooning muscles.  Dexter just looks like another mass monster type, just without all the mass.  His physique doesnt blow me away like Flex's

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 10:26:33 AM »
If Chris Cormier trained with Dorian,,and he put his ALL into it..that means 120 percent,,no recreational drugs,,Cormier would of dominated Coleman. But we have never seen that Chris Cormier so it's hard to imagine it. And his time has gone, at this age, Cormier's opportunity is gone now.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 10:30:58 AM »
Yes, Cormier could have destroyed Ronnie if he had had half a brain and some drive. 

GMCtrk

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2006, 10:31:40 AM »
If Chris Cormier trained with Dorian,,and he put his ALL into it..that means 120 percent,,no recreational drugs,,Cormier would of dominated Coleman. But we have never seen that Chris Cormier so it's hard to imagine it. And his time has gone, at this age, Cormier's opportunity is gone now.

he obviously doesn't really give a shit about winning the "O"...who passes up a chance to train and be under the wings of a 6 time mr.o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2006, 10:46:09 AM »
I agree Cormier is 260lbs without a gut , and can still pull off a semi-vaccum , he has the structure to beat Coleman , he just couldn't get it right come contest time with his conditioning lately , when he was younger he was an animal , one of the strongest pros of the day , he lost the eye of the tiger and has been reduced to bitching , another Pro who blew his chance.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2006, 06:07:03 AM »
Well, maybe Dorian meant the Olypmia (he said dexter wont win a show … meaning the show) so maybe he was meaning the show … but Dorian favoriting a Bodybuilder out of the Pro rank … that is a privilege and an honor … and I am sure every one will look at mark in another way and hopefully it will help him with the judges

So we got to wait and c what goes on in the next show mark competes

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2006, 04:14:37 PM »
Well, maybe Dorian meant the Olypmia (he said dexter wont win a show … meaning the show) so maybe he was meaning the show … but Dorian favoriting a Bodybuilder out of the Pro rank … that is a privilege and an honor … and I am sure every one will look at mark in another way and hopefully it will help him with the judges

So we got to wait and c what goes on in the next show mark competes

I agree. Having a Mr.O, complimenting you, is always a supreme honor. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 04:55:05 PM »
Yes, Cormier could have destroyed Ronnie if he had had half a brain and some drive. 

Could of, would of, should of,---NEVER WILL!!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2006, 05:57:34 PM »
your probably right but never say never. I thought chris was gonna do much better than he did thats forsure. there was all that hype.
bodybuildersreality.com

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 10:21:56 AM »
If Chris does any damage in the Arnolds than we know the guy has still for it … otherwise we can officially announce he is done and the next 3 or 4 years as he said would be a lost … so the earlier he retires the better it is 4him …

He always performed best at the Arnold (at least the past 6 years) so this is what we are waiting for … but if he couldn’t dial it right at the Arnolds then he’ll b in a bad situation (judging wise in future shows) there are

There are 4 shows in 4 weeks (iron man, ASC, San Francisco & Australia GP) so will he do all of them or just focus on the Arnolds … what is clear is Chris is in an unfamiliar situation and the decision he makes is so crucial that if he didn’t get it right he might end up being another Nasser El-sonbaty

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 10:34:58 AM »
Something about Dexter's midsection makes me want to call it an abdomen.....it looks like it belongs on an insect.  Like in horror movies where an insect becomes half human or something.
:-)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2006, 12:09:47 PM »
Exactly my opinion … and To be more precise … a roach