Author Topic: What has she done?  (Read 4881 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What has she done?
« on: April 11, 2014, 04:06:18 AM »
They can't come up with an answer.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: What has she done?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 04:32:00 AM »
LOL speechless  ;D
Ψ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 05:34:58 AM »
She has a vagina - that's all these idiots need to worship her

Same as Obama

For libs - its all part of the celebrity cult

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 07:01:04 PM »
She has a vagina - that's all these idiots need to worship her

That's all it took for you to worship Palin... who has achieved considerably less than Hilary Clinton.  :P
Men have not changed since the dawn of time... deal with it.

Same as Obama

There ya go with that wishful thinking again.  ;)

For libs - its all part of the celebrity cult

Maybe you should run for office? You could use your baseball stadium footage wrestling with the water bottle...

I can see your campaign slogan now.. "I won't carry water for the Global Elite.." or something like that.  :)
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 10:01:18 PM »
That's all it took for you to worship Palin... who has achieved considerably less than Hilary Clinton.  :P
Men have not changed since the dawn of time... deal with it.

Are you sure about that? Besides, last I heard Palin wasn't running.

There ya go with that wishful thinking again.  ;)

Maybe you should run for office? You could use your baseball stadium footage wrestling with the water bottle...

I can see your campaign slogan now.. "I won't carry water for the Global Elite.." or something like that.  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 10:02:49 PM »
I take that back, she did succeed in being the accomplice in the death of four Americans.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 11:17:06 PM »
I take that back, she did succeed in being the accomplice in the death of four Americans.

When watching the clip, I half expected someone to bring up Benghazi.
It's omission was like a flashing neon sign lighting up the night sky, ...kinda like the Batsignal.  :P

ps: She got a shoe thrown at her, but unlike Bush, she didn't have fast reflexes.
Lucky for her that woman was a bad aim. The clip I saw, ...she kind of stepped into it's path after the fact.
I just hope it wasn't a Louboutin or a Jimmy Choo. :D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 11:26:45 PM »

Are you sure about that? Besides, last I heard Palin wasn't running.

I really wish people would learn how to quote properly!  >:(

Having said that... Come on Dude... A wise man always has even the smallest degree of respect of his enemy.

Are you trying to say that Hilary Clinton is NOT an accomplished woman? ::)

She got her husband elected President when he first run at office slid off the rails with revelations of his affair with Gennifer Flowers. Make no mistake... that was ALL Hilary. Say what you want about her... like her, love her, or hate her... there's no denying she works her ass off!

I remember years ago during Clinton's first term in office, Chelsea got sick, they had to call her parents.
The school nurse was about to call her Mom when Chelsea piped in 'You better call my Dad my Mom is way too busy'

You may not like her, but you're a fool if you don't realize that woman has already served two terms as co-President. With the Clintons, you really did get two for the price of one.
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 11:47:30 PM »
I really wish people would learn how to quote properly!  >:(

Having said that... Come on Dude... A wise man always has even the smallest degree of respect of his enemy.

Are you trying to say that Hilary Clinton is NOT an accomplished woman? ::)

She got her husband elected President when he first run at office slid off the rails with revelations of his affair with Gennifer Flowers. Make no mistake... that was ALL Hilary. Say what you want about her... like her, love her, or hate her... there's no denying she works her ass off!

I remember years ago during Clinton's first term in office, Chelsea got sick, they had to call her parents.
The school nurse was about to call her Mom when Chelsea piped in 'You better call my Dad my Mom is way too busy'

You may not like her, but you're a fool if you don't realize that woman has already served two terms as co-President. With the Clintons, you really did get two for the price of one.

Holy shit, you cannot possibly be serious with that answer?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 11:49:43 PM »
Holy shit, you cannot possibly be serious with that answer?

I am.
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 11:52:59 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 12:14:55 AM »
Sad

More like honest & realistic with an accurate perspective, not living in a wishful circle jerk guzzling hatorade.
w

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2014, 07:41:33 AM »
I do not understand the cult-like status of hillary either. Her personal life is the very representation of what her short-haired fem nazi followers hate the most.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2014, 03:32:26 PM »
I do not understand the cult-like status of hillary either. Her personal life is the very representation of what her short-haired fem nazi followers hate the most.

as long as you're part of their machine and push the gay marriage/welfare(keep the poor and uneducated happy but keep them poor and uneducated at all costs)/abortion agenda they forgive everything and put all of their personal beliefs on hold for you.  gay marriage, welfare, and abortion are THE end game for them.  they care about nothing else.  they simply pretend to care about other issues in order to further their gay marriage/welfare/abortion agenda.

its seriously hard to watch. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 12:55:10 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

She can't even come up with a single accomplishment.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/17/us/politics/unfinished-business-complicates-clintons-diplomatic-legacy.html?ref=todayspaper&_r=0#

Hillary Clinton Struggles to Define a Legacy in Progress

It was a simple question to someone accustomed to much tougher ones: What was her proudest achievement as secretary of state? But for a moment, Hillary Rodham Clinton, appearing recently before a friendly audience at a women’s forum in Manhattan, seemed flustered.

Mrs. Clinton played an energetic role in virtually every foreign policy issue of President Obama’s first term, advocating generally hawkish views internally while using her celebrity to try to restore America’s global standing after the hit it took during the George W. Bush administration.

But her halting answer suggests a problem that Mrs. Clinton could confront as she recounts her record in Mr. Obama’s cabinet before a possible run for president in 2016: Much of what she labored over so conscientiously is either unfinished business or has gone awry in his second term.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 12:59:43 PM »
Listen to her convoluted response.

She just gives a summary of what the political and financial situation was when she took the position and what crack head hussein obama expected of her. Like all libtards, she didn't answer the question.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 04:55:50 PM »
obama had ZERO legislative record when he won the presidency job.  
biden has a MONSTER 35 years of congressional record.

Didn't make EITHER right for the job.

Looking at 2016... Rand and Rubio have VERY LITTLE legislative experience.  Hilary pwns them, from her gov years and deep experience as sec of state.  Anyone who says Rubio's 3 years of voting for bills that he knows will fail is somehow greater than sitting at the table at the summits and russia and NK and overseeing the wars... well, they're stone cold idiots, that's just a fact.  I don't like hilary and find her politics repulsive, but her experience speaks for itself... she ran a state - and as we know. gov is closest job to prez cause every aspect touches you.  And her foreign experience as sec of state is pretty intense... the world didn't respect obama and he inherited a shitstorm and guess what... the sky didn't fall.  Kadaffi and bin laden are in boxes.  USA is still #1.  you can list her losses in battles, but the bottom line is that the USA is still the MFing shit... we rule this planet, even though we're debt riddled and don't manufacture shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 10:56:20 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2014, 09:45:11 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!

That clearly shows how over rated Clinton and all these libtards are.

So lets vote for her just because she is woman.

If that was the case... then it stands to reason that Repubs could run a woman in 2016 and win the election.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2014, 11:00:55 PM »