Author Topic: What is your worst nutcracker moment?  (Read 4234 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
What is your worst nutcracker moment?
« on: April 11, 2014, 11:27:23 AM »
All men know the feeling. What is your worst nutcracking moment where you took a shot to the crown jewels?

Mine was playing indoor bandy with my dad. I was the goalie and I got a pretty hard shot right in the testiculars. Couldn't breath and felt a numbing pain in the whole lower body while I dropped to the floor. It's wasn't a hard ball but it was enough for me to still remember it clearly.

:-X

BB related because I heard Lonnie Teper once grabbed a South African gentlemans ballsack and squeezed because he refused to peel.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: What is your worst nutcracker moment?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 11:31:05 AM »
SWEET!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 11:34:23 AM »
Over a year ago my little daughter (she was 3 at the time) stomped on my nuggets while we were playing in a chair.   I thought the end was nigh.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 11:46:20 AM »

;D

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 01:33:57 PM »
One of my labradors jumped on me when I lying on the couch about three months ago and brought the full impact of his front paws down on the testicular region.  :o :-X >:(

I haven't fed him since.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 03:35:58 PM »
One of my labradors jumped on me when I lying on the couch about three months ago and brought the full impact of his front paws down on the testicular region.  :o :-X >:(

I haven't fed him since.

Those things are heavy! I have myself had encounters of that nature but I have shielded myself luckily

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 03:39:48 PM »
Accidents or money you actually spent to have it done?

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 03:57:14 PM »
Accidents or money you actually spent to have it done?

Worst!

That can include when you pay for it but she is too afraid to stomp down properly ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 04:01:22 PM »
Worst!

That can include when you pay for it but she is too afraid to stomp down properly ;)

Some people have been known to shell out top dollar for "such things" 8)

It can get expensive at times but it's the only way if you want it juuuuust right....

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 04:06:29 PM »
Some people have been known to shell out top dollar for "such things" 8)

It can get expensive at times but it's the only way if you want it juuuuust right....

Yeees. I've seen vids online and those almost made me post that as a "worst nutcracker moment" worse than the bandy ball 8)

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 04:09:06 PM »
My worst one was a botched vasectomy where the freezing did not work as expected. I don't believe I need to go into greater detail here. Just imagine the most outrageous, inhuman, and eye-bulging pain you've ever felt. That's what it was during the surgery. You know that scene in the James Bond movie where Daniel Craig is sitting naked on the chair, and the bad guy hits his nuts repeatedly with that thick knotted rope? That's how I felt. Time three. The pain was so significant I actually froze up and was paralyzed. No crying, no screaming...just pure pain. I now know what will happen to me if I'm ever tortured. I won't cry or scream. I'll just freeze up and clench my teeth until they shatter. It's good for a man to know that about himself, I suppose.

Second worst: post-botched vasectomy, I was walking through a grocery store, pushing the cart with my son in the little carrier section up top. He's facing me (all of about 1 year old). His little feet are dangling and kicking back and forth the way little boys feet do. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, one of his little kicking feet connects squarely with my right nut. This is approximately one month after my botched surgery, and the nerves down there are trying to re-generate, and part of that regeneration is that they go haywire with pain signals at the lightest of touches. I'd gone a solid month without even so much as a vague brush up against the sweets. But my son's little toe caught me square in the chicklets with exacting precision. I dropped like a stone, in the middle of the ice cream aisle. I couldn't cry out, because the pain was so significant. I just collapsed. Moms in the aisle thought I was having a stroke. One dad walked up to me, looked down on me, and said (and I shit you not): "the little guy really got you good on that one pal!". And then he walked away chuckling. I can now laugh about it to this day. That random guy had to have been a getbigger.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 04:10:02 PM »
Yeees. I've seen vids online and those almost made me post that as a "worst nutcracker moment" worse than the bandy ball 8)

No better time to crowbar in this classic

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 04:28:19 PM »
My worst one was a botched vasectomy where the freezing did not work as expected. I don't believe I need to go into greater detail here. Just imagine the most outrageous, inhuman, and eye-bulging pain you've ever felt. That's what it was during the surgery. You know that scene in the James Bond movie where Daniel Craig is sitting naked on the chair, and the bad guy hits his nuts repeatedly with that thick knotted rope? That's how I felt. Time three. The pain was so significant I actually froze up and was paralyzed. No crying, no screaming...just pure pain. I now know what will happen to me if I'm ever tortured. I won't cry or scream. I'll just freeze up and clench my teeth until they shatter. It's good for a man to know that about himself, I suppose.

Second worst: post-botched vasectomy, I was walking through a grocery store, pushing the cart with my son in the little carrier section up top. He's facing me (all of about 1 year old). His little feet are dangling and kicking back and forth the way little boys feet do. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, one of his little kicking feet connects squarely with my right nut. This is approximately one month after my botched surgery, and the nerves down there are trying to re-generate, and part of that regeneration is that they go haywire with pain signals at the lightest of touches. I'd gone a solid month without even so much as a vague brush up against the sweets. But my son's little toe caught me square in the chicklets with exacting precision. I dropped like a stone, in the middle of the ice cream aisle. I couldn't cry out, because the pain was so significant. I just collapsed. Moms in the aisle thought I was having a stroke. One dad walked up to me, looked down on me, and said (and I shit you not): "the little guy really got you good on that one pal!". And then he walked away chuckling. I can now laugh about it to this day. That random guy had to have been a getbigger.

Thanks for possibly the best contribution yet.

All I have to say is after those scenarios, I don't get the feeling you are very careful about your body ?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 10:46:51 PM »
When I was about 9, I was playing soccer on the school field, and me and one other tike were running towards the ball, from opposite ends, to be first to get possession. He made it first. Hoofed the damn thing square into my jimmies.

The pain was exquisite.  

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 11:22:10 PM »
BMX'ing when i was 14 , coming off a jump and landing on my crossbar. I was too stunned to even shit my pants.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 11:25:26 PM »
I was 17 and at that time I was fighting in Kyokushin knock down tournaments. In one round, the guy kneed me straight in the groin . I did have a cup but it was no match  ;D .. it makes you feel like melting .. not pleasant

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 01:38:16 AM »
BMX'ing when i was 14 , coming off a jump and landing on my crossbar. I was too stunned to even shit my pants.

So you are one of all these guys we laugh at in youtube clips? ;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 01:53:56 AM »
All men know the feeling. What is your worst nutcracking moment where you took a shot to the crown jewels?

Mine was playing indoor bandy with my dad. I was the goalie and I got a pretty hard shot right in the testiculars. Couldn't breath and felt a numbing pain in the whole lower body while I dropped to the floor. It's wasn't a hard ball but it was enough for me to still remember it clearly.

:-X

BB related because I heard Lonnie Teper once grabbed a South African gentlemans ballsack and squeezed because he refused to peel.

Mine was actually similar.
I was at college playing football (soccer) and was the goalkeeper. One of their forwards was charging in on goal so of course, I stretched myself out to make myself as wide as possible. This guy took an absolute thunderbolt shot and the ball smashed into my groin. Unbelievably painful.
Brought tears to my eyes and I had to spend around 20 minutes on the side-lines to recover. Still felt sore for around 2 hours afterwards.

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 06:34:34 AM »

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 09:01:57 AM »
So you are one of all these guys we laugh at in youtube clips? ;D

yep - I would have been that day.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 09:56:23 AM »
About 15, soccer game during à freezing winter. Did a sliding tackle and I somehow ended up having the other guy running all over my nuts, mind you those were soccer shoes. I talked in esperanto for about ten minutes.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2014, 10:15:02 AM »
About 15, soccer game during à freezing winter. Did a sliding tackle and I somehow ended up having the other guy running all over my nuts, mind you those were soccer shoes. I talked in esperanto for about ten minutes.

Doloro estis!