Author Topic: Found the real True Adonis!  (Read 2737 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Found the real True Adonis!
« on: April 11, 2014, 07:05:39 PM »
We have our resident True Adonis, Adam. However, the guy who got me started lifting weights was a real Adonis! He was German and a roofer working in Canada. He worked in Kamloops in the late fifties and I got to know him from Riverside Park. He had a mate Udo who was a real life Farnese Hercules. Udo ended up doing professional wrestling and even though he had huge muscles he was a gymnast and could do diving and all manner of acrobatics. Hans was more the body beautiful who had a go at trying some of the things Udo did.

Here is an old photo of Hans. Like I said, the real Adonis.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Found the real True Adonis!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 07:09:22 PM »
I think it was like 11 years ago on mayhem there was a big thread about TA not being the real TA.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 07:13:38 PM »
Udo Froelich changed his name to Eric when wrestling. I can tell you the guy was a Hercules. He was 5-11 and well over 200 pounds of muscle. A natural mesomorph because he didn't believe in lifting weights.

http://slam.canoe.ca/SlamWrestlingBiosF/froelich_01apr-can.html

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 07:21:28 PM »
I caught up with Hans Gensow in Vancouver in 2004. He was over 70 and still did some training at home with crude equipment. Big Jim Forsythe was there, too, and he was the guy who beat me in arm wrestling at the Mr Canada show in 1970. Jim is a funny guy and we both shook our heads when Hans took off his shirt. I mean, what was he doing? Jim and I were a bit off season if you know what I mean. Anyway, if was a fun occasion talking about the old times. Hans found out I had taken some Dianabol in 1970 and he gave me a look I will never forget. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be honest.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 07:42:59 PM »
We have our resident True Adonis, Adam. However, the guy who got me started lifting weights was a real Adonis! He was German and a roofer working in Canada. He worked in Kamloops in the late fifties and I got to know him from Riverside Park. He had a mate Udo who was a real life Farnese Hercules. Udo ended up doing professional wrestling and even though he had huge muscles he was a gymnast and could do diving and all manner of acrobatics. Hans was more the body beautiful who had a go at trying some of the things Udo did.

Here is an old photo of Hans. Like I said, the real Adonis.

How far did you go with him?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 08:09:50 PM »
How far did you go with him?

LOL, the old homo accusation. Nope, none of the guys above are gay. Sorry. Photos taken by my girlfriend, Heather. I think Hans took off his shirt to impress her. Darn, he looked better in person than what you see in the photo. It was as if he didn't age much at all from the last time I saw him which was decades ago.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 08:20:44 PM »
We all think that money doesn't matter. Well, let me tell you it is nice when a gal is rich. Oh, yes, no homo, but I always liked diamond rings so she let me wear a couple of 3 and 5 carat ones. Don't look gay on me, though!  :D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 08:29:47 PM »
We all think that money doesn't matter. Well, let me tell you it is nice when a gal is rich. Oh, yes, no homo, but I always liked diamond rings so she let me wear a couple of 3 and 5 carat ones. Don't look gay on me, though!  :D

this post defies "no homo"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 08:30:47 PM »

That's an 11 year old Benz, for a rich woman she's rather cheap.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 08:34:21 PM »
I caught up with Hans Gensow in Vancouver in 2004. He was over 70 and still did some training at home with crude equipment. Big Jim Forsythe was there, too, and he was the guy who beat me in arm wrestling at the Mr Canada show in 1970. Jim is a funny guy and we both shook our heads when Hans took off his shirt. I mean, what was he doing? Jim and I were a bit off season if you know what I mean. Anyway, if was a fun occasion talking about the old times. Hans found out I had taken some Dianabol in 1970 and he gave me a look I will never forget. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be honest.

what was common dosages and lengths of use with dbol back then?
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 10:35:53 PM »
That's an 11 year old Benz, for a rich woman she's rather cheap.

The photo was taken in 2004. So there you are. Best car I ever drove.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 10:39:19 PM »
what was common dosages and lengths of use with dbol back then?

I am not an expert on anabolics. Neither do I have much info on what was being used and for how long in those days. I tried 2 Dianabol tablets a day for 6 weeks. Off for a month then on until the contest for a month. That was it. Gained some size the first couple of weeks and got stronger. When I went off some of the size went, too. I guess it made a difference. Today most would say I looked like a fitness competitor.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2014, 11:17:51 PM »
Uou looked allright Vince. I like the fact that you pose well, the way it should be done.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2014, 11:26:57 PM »

40 years ago just called.

your relevance has expired.
b

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2014, 11:41:16 PM »
The photo was taken in 2004. So there you are. Best car I ever drove.

touche broseph, tou fucking che

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2014, 11:51:49 PM »

40 years ago just called.

your relevance has expired.

It doesn't seem so long ago to me. Thanks for the reality check.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 02:46:10 AM »
would love to be that 5carat diamond in your jewel encrusted cockring

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 02:55:29 AM »
Vince, so you are saying that this guy is over 70 years old?

How do some people age so gracefully?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 02:55:34 AM »
Sociopath smile of peace...

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 04:20:53 AM »
you looked good when young but have really let yourself go. sort your diet out , get some will power and stop eating over eating so badly.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 04:33:37 AM »

Better yet, you said that he was training on some crude equipment yet he's in a lot better shape than you are...
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2014, 05:11:03 AM »
They used to say 'the past is a foreign country.'  Looks like Vince's visa is in order.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2014, 05:22:23 AM »
Thanks Dr. C. 

Goodrum and others spread lies about my having to leave Canada. I have never had a criminal record. I left Canada because my wife was pregnant and I went to Australia to find a job. It paid off and I got a job teaching high school.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2014, 05:35:41 AM »

Lebensborn genetics, perhaps?   I've met more than a few such individuals and while it is not relegated to a single "race" of humanity the Germans really had a lock on this stuff back in the days of the Reich. 

Older German-Americans (i.e., Germans who have immigrated to America, not just people with German surnames born here)  I've spoken with have a great deal of distain for their country now, some saying it will never rise again because the vast majority of that which made them "superior" if you will, was killed during WWII, those that survived are either too old now or diluted their bloodlines via mixing races when they fled their homeland after the war.  They claim that those that stayed in Germany have been so guilt ridden by the rest of the world for what happened in WWII that they have been reduced to a race of "muschi" (German for vagina or pussy) now.

In other words, as one older German told me many years ago, their country gets fucked on a regular basis for sins long past and being the bunch of wimps they are now, his countrymen take it like the pussies they are.

Great thread, Vince.  Thanks!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2014, 05:41:39 AM »
Must have been fun catching up and talking about omd memories