Author Topic: The Impact Of Race In Dating: Which Races Are The Most Attracted To Each *vid*  (Read 2361 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
HA HA stats here are clearly BS.

In terms of white men looking to Asian women, that is clearly because white men are sick of western women's shitty modern attitudes.
Ψ

Wolfox

• Getbig V
HA HA stats here are clearly BS.

In terms of white men looking to Asian women, that is clearly because white men are sick of western women's shitty modern attitudes.

I dunno, it's pretty spot on about the sistas tho.
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
I dunno, it's pretty spot on about the sistas tho.

Yup, that too, but I was trying to be sensitive to the blacks  :(
Ψ

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

I wouldn't say Western women per se... Most European women have retain that degree of femininity that is now gone from the American female.  

Let's be real, American women's sense of accomplishment is being an American man. The next evolutionary step for gringas will be to grow a pair of balls. You'll see.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Hebrews aren't suppose to mess with strange women.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Hebrews aren't suppose to mess with strange women.

Have you seen Jerry Springer?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I think we all like Asian women because we tend to think that they are submissive and will do anything and everything to please her man.

Couldn't be farther from the truth.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Also remember a lot of these guys on online dating are losers who don't feel confident to approach white women.
Ψ