Author Topic: Brutality of Peace  (Read 4458 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Brutality of Peace
« on: April 11, 2014, 09:02:36 PM »

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: Brutality of Peace
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 09:23:16 PM »
Police force is loaded with sociopaths. 
Ψ

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 12:34:39 AM »
the one group in society that are worse than all the criminal elements combined. Beat cops are terrible people with low IQs. Too pussy to parlay their sociopathy as straight up criminals, They join the police force. Wouldnt piss on a cop on fire I wish them and their families everything bad that could happen to a human being.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 12:38:49 AM »
 ???

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 12:58:15 AM »
the one group in society that are worse than all the criminal elements combined. Beat cops are terrible people with low IQs. Too pussy to parlay their sociopathy as straight up criminals, They join the police force. Wouldnt piss on a cop on fire I wish them and their families everything bad that could happen to a human being.

You sound like a real productive member of society.  ::) Probably partially why you have such resentment for law enforcement.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 01:57:17 AM »
Police force is loaded with sociopaths. 

Either that, or they are doing their job among the sociopaths. When you look at that video, you see only the outcome of the situation which has ended in that outcome. You don't see what kind of threat or mayhem police has gone trough before this so called "brutality". Furthermore, you guys seem to be unable to understand that police some times face the situation, where he must take the wind out of the criminals to prevent further violence. Of course the is some excesses at the using force, but hey: Obey the law and you don't have to take beating from the cops. It is simple as that. Honestly, do you think that guy who has been beaten to the pulp by the police will be eager to face that situation again, or do he think twice before he take the risk of the rematch?

What I don't understand is the pity what you guys feel for those criminals what police is beating in the video? They all have real reason to be treated that way by the police, and it is their choice by free will. In everywhere, but specially in the USA you be much safer, if you don't try to fuck with the police. You guys should know that, but there is new video for every fucking day of the week. In that video is guy laying on the grass face down and police comes and kick him to the head. Previously that guy has hijack car with the gun, shot woman who own the car, drive through the city causing accidents, shooting from the window of the car at the traffic causing injuries, and when police finally get him down, what they should do? " Excuse me sir, would there be too much trouble if I gently put these handcuffs on your wrist, please sir?" .. I prefer his way in the video: Take the wind out of the grinning fucker, and make sure that smile doesn't rise on his face any time soon.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 03:01:19 AM »
that poor chocolate lady :-\

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 03:11:28 AM »

ronnie says he took a job as a cop so he could beat on people legally ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 03:15:56 AM »
What I don't understand is the pity what you guys feel for those criminals what police is beating in the video?

I don't feel pity for either of the criminals.  Neither the one in civies, nor the ones in uniform.
Ψ

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 03:17:04 AM »
that 14 year old getting tazered through the skull was pretty sick

what happened to the cop ???

and what happened to the girl

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2014, 03:19:53 AM »

ronnie says he took a job as a cop so he could beat on people legally ;D

Nice interview, Coleman is such a beast. Graduating with honors.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2014, 04:56:24 AM »
Oh man, so sad. These are the authorities people are supposed to trust in  :(

Cool song though  8)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 05:12:23 AM »

You sound like a real productive member of society.  ::) Probably partially why you have such resentment for law enforcement.

Transaltion - im a pussy who does what hes told by Government and police and councils and shit and doesn't dare argue. Fuck da police comin straight from da underground, a young guy got it bad cos im brown

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2014, 06:27:57 AM »

agenda21nwo

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2014, 06:30:25 AM »
Police force intentionally hires low IQ and thug type personalities.  It is no accident.  It is to prepare the public for the changes that are coming.  Same reason they bought out the big weapons after the Boston Bombing.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2014, 12:56:35 PM »
Stick to fat asses Kwon. This is below you. Leave the weekly cop hating thread to the bigger douche bags.
$

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2014, 01:00:48 PM »
Police force intentionally hires low IQ and thug type personalities.  It is no accident.  It is to prepare the public for the changes that are coming.  Same reason they bought out the big weapons after the Boston Bombing.

Because the increasing prevalence of low IQ trash out there needs someone likewise to deal with them. People are getting dumber, more poor and bigger scumbags. The deserve a police force that mirror that.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 01:38:34 PM »
this is exactly why I don't blame half the guys that run from cops. dudes and women getting stomped and beaten when lying prone and surrendering. I never give a shit when these thugs with a badge get blasted.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 08:03:21 PM »
Stick to fat asses Kwon. This is below you. Leave the weekly cop hating thread to the bigger douche bags.

:D ;D

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 08:10:43 PM »
People are getting dumber, more poor and bigger scumbags.

Why do you think that is?
Ψ

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2014, 09:21:25 PM »

Yes, yes. Awesome.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2014, 09:38:24 PM »

So you agree with stuff on that video? Cops beating people even when they are down?  ::) ::)
X

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2014, 09:46:37 PM »
After the put the cuffs on you, they push you and say: what you say, you are tough guy huh? and the keep shoving you till you say :fuck you  ! Then they beat the shit outa you! like there is no tomorrow...but not one of em ,always 3 or 4! That's for riding a bike on the sidewalk! Officers of piece!!

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2014, 11:03:13 PM »

yep thats it.  ::)  nothing to do with the images on the video and the thousands upon thousands of unreported and unseen transgressions that occur daily.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2014, 11:16:48 PM »

So you agree with stuff on that video? Cops beating people even when they are down?  ::) ::)
Some people could use a good beating.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!