Author Topic: Working Out Doesn't Have to Be a Chore  (Read 50790 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Working Out Doesn't Have to Be a Chore
« on: April 11, 2014, 09:16:47 PM »
Working out doesn't have to be a chore. Sometime, it can even be fun, and before you know it...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152314226764483&set=vb.653939482&type=2&theater
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Working Out Doesn't Have to Be a Chore
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 02:03:50 PM »
i havent clicked your link, i dare not click links on this wwwchat forum.  (One time they had my ebay account and had trolled me and found every hooker called Linda in London and posted them and then they all decided which one was me.  Thankfully I have never posted pics on facebook or ever advertised as a prossie.  Nevertheless, the GetBig community shopped me.  Wrongly.

Therefore I never click klinks

Housework is a chore is my answer to your post.  You gotta learn to be ambidextrous first., you do the windows, both sides up and down then the bath, the vaccuummmming, it's all awork out.  That's my theory,

no need to go to gym, just mop and clean 10 reps then do bath and windows 1x sxxxxL

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 02:02:42 AM »
@ Linda: in the video you see women (and some men) peddling on hometrainers that power a led light show featuring a male stripper. By the end the stripper is naked and shows a sign they bikers burnt X calories.
Now you know what this video was about.  :)

I'm not fond of cardio, but this might work if I could choose what to watch (a docu for instance). You would never find me on a treadmill, but I do like walking in nature and I might take up swimming again. I haven't been in our local swimming pool after they rebuild it. They changed opening hours and there were some problems with speakers and spotlights falling from the ceiling into the water...

Household chores... well, I'm about the worst and laziest housewife ever.  ;)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 05:29:42 PM »
I am assuming (no homo) that the guys were gay.  they cheered too much

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 04:06:40 AM »
i havent clicked your link, i dare not click links on this wwwchat forum.  (One time they had my ebay account and had trolled me and found every hooker called Linda in London and posted them and then they all decided which one was me.  Thankfully I have never posted pics on facebook or ever advertised as a prossie.  Nevertheless, the GetBig community shopped me.  Wrongly.

Therefore I never click klinks

Housework is a chore is my answer to your post.  You gotta learn to be ambidextrous first., you do the windows, both sides up and down then the bath, the vaccuummmming, it's all awork out.  That's my theory,

no need to go to gym, just mop and clean 10 reps then do bath and windows 1x sxxxxL

Oh for Goodness sakes Linda, ...This is me posting the link, ...a facebook link.
Or do you classify me with the psycho troll stalkers on here? Get over yourself will ya?! Sheesh! ::)
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 10:49:53 AM »

You mean it's safe to click that link?  Oh okay I shall do then.  I'd forgotten that this is the safe Girly Place.

Looking forward
xL

I still have lots to explain about chores:  as in my belief that you can get a complete workout doing your windows then the floors?
I consider housework chores my workout:  scrubbing the bath out alternating arms is a good one.

Next I'm planning to strip all the wallpaper and re-paint, that'll do my abs and the rest.  And it'll be cardio.

take care
xxxLinda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 06:42:16 PM »
Rafa Nadal, Tennis Champ, on his summer holiday

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 10:21:40 PM »
Rafa Nadal, Tennis Champ, on his summer holiday

Would not hit.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 07:19:56 AM »

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 04:55:35 PM »
Andy Carroll, £35million English football player, injured with an ankle op for the next four months

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 05:09:42 PM »
What they should've done was played Stevie Gerrard to Andy Carroll for that England team this year but they didn't.  So Stevie has retired from foreign / international football.

Russia next then Quatar?  Idiotic.  We Brits think they ought cancel both and do it here instead.  They could whack them into that fabulous new Olympic Stadium they recently built in London.  Or perhaps do it in America.

kindly put me on the sports board or the politics if you can't keep up
xL

just kick it to Stevie from 50 yards oh shit he's retired.
[/size]

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 05:37:00 PM »
Here's Mark Foster, Olympian swimmer who came second to the guy who came first who was proven to be on enhancing drugs, 10 or 20 years ago, so Mark didn't win.  He had to swallow the fact that the person who beat him later admitted to taking steroids, but Mark was not given the Gold Medal, in those days they just glossed over the facts.  I think that that is the most horrible thing to happen to an athlete, to work to attain a goal and then be taken out by a cheater?  Working out isn't a chore, it's unfair.

he's gotten the Olympic medal tattoo on his left breast before arriving there and then was beaten badly by someone on expensive drugs....

but he then won a gold medal four years later in the Commonwealth Games. About 4 or 8 years ago.... ?  Big chest he has with lovely little tattoos.  Gorgeous swimmer.

nowadays gets work at the BBC commentating for the swimmin, he's gone nicely grey and was always gay.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 06:55:05 PM »