Author Topic: Gotta give props to FATMC... he's quite the guitar player *vid of fatmc*  (Read 18888 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

hey lets make this thread relevant to life.

hows your diet going sev?
very good.. on track, no slip ups..been sick for 3 weeks but am ok now.. so it's on to epic leans  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
very good.. on track, no slip ups..been sick for 3 weeks but am ok now.. so it's on to epic leans  ;D

hows your recovery going?
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Even if that's him, the pic is cropped above the chest so 'bitch tits' is stretching things.

one day I hope to be a real gangster like wolfox
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
wolfox would you like it if people post your face on here all the time?

i think you should take all that stuff down you are going too far with this message board

Wolfox

• Getbig V
one day I hope to be a real gangster like wolfox

fake pic you found through google images.

Post the source... i give you permission to.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
hows your recovery going?
I feel all right .. legs are getting there too

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I will be impartial here. Obviously bigmc has got into better shape recently. He admits that he was out of shape in 2008-2009.

He frustrates me like no other on here sometimes, but I do enjoy going back and forth with him.

He is like an online big brother. One minute we are fighting and the next, we are playing catch.

He can also play a mean guitar  :o

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

i think you should take all that stuff down you are going too far with this message board

this is wolfox

Wolfox

• Getbig V

No, I wouldn't. But that picture of bigmc was already posted on getbig. So was that video in the op... bigmc himself actually posted it years ago but forgot. it clearly shows he fat ugly face.
But the main reason for this thread is because Bigmc is a special case here ...because he went and lied to Ron and made up bullshit in an attempt to get me banned. Bigmc likes to make up lies about people here on getbig. I have to put him in his place where he belongs.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V

im not fussed what he does

if it helps him to release the pent up anger he suffers from

I don't mind being the outlet

I feel sorry for him if im honest
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Lol at coleman claiming 23 inch arms just saw a 40 year old pic when he was 5years old and they where max 7 inches  ::)

That dude in the vid can play dat der guitar,  awesome

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

un block me

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I will be impartial here. Obviously bigmc has got into better shape recently. He admits that he was out of shape in 2008-2009.

He frustrates me like no other on here sometimes, but I do enjoy going back and forth with him.

He is like an online big brother. One minute we are fighting and the next, we are playing catch.

He can also play a mean guitar  :o

Honestly, this site is for entertainment and i don't mind the back and forth most of the time. But Bigmc went to Ron and told him I made threats against his family. And thats total fucking bullshit. Bigmc is a scumbag.  He's also made scumbag remarks towards Basile and ex wife. Bigmc is pure scum. I'm happy to put his ugly fat face to his scumbag character. It's the perfect fit.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

thats a good way to see it, he is depressed and if this makes his life alittle better then good for him. But he should seek profesionell help that would help him alot more

bigmc

• Getbig V
thats a good way to see it, he is depressed and if this makes his life alittle better then good for him. But he should seek profesionell help that would help him alot more

I agree

it cant be good for him getting so worked up about me

he is exhibiting classic stalking symptoms

it will turn into an obsession which wont end well

im ignoring him now but that just seems to fuel his anger

maybe if he got a hobby or a gf he could put this into perspective
T

HugeAl

• Getbig III
Well, I am with Wolfox, Basile, Adonis, dj101 et al. Bigmc is a nasty, vicious little bully that provokes and slanders people then cries and begs for them to be banned when he gets it back.

He has lied about Vince Basile being a pedophile and using his wife to smuggle drugs. All this is totally unfounded and pure slander.

He has lied that Adam took steroids and posted drug cycles on others boards - again, total lies.

He mercilessly stalked dj101 calling him small and -- amazingly given his own disgusting appearance-- ugly.

It's no surprise that people aren't rushing to his defence. It's also no suprise to see that the bully and slanderer is old, fat, ugly, balding and lives in government housing. It's remarkable really how many of his cruel, hateful posts are calling people ugly when he looks 55 and obese. Horrible, nasty man getting his comeuppance. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Well, I am with Wolfox, Basile, Adonis, dj101 et al. Bigmc is a nasty, vicious little bully that provokes and slanders people then cries and begs for them to be banned when he gets it back.

He has lied about Vince Basile being a pedophile and using his wife to smuggle drugs. All this is totally unfounded and pure slander.

He has lied that Adam took steroids and posted drug cycles on others boards - again, total lies.

He mercilessly stalked dj101 calling him small and -- amazingly given his own disgusting appearance-- ugly.

It's no surprise that people aren't rushing to his defence. It's also no suprise to see that the bully and slanderer is old, fat, ugly, balding and lives in government housing. It's remarkable really how many of his cruel, hateful posts are calling people ugly when he looks 55 and obese. Horrible, nasty man getting his comeuppance.  

This is the worst. I've said before, there are limits to what you can say as a man even on the internet... and no real man would make such accusations towards another man without definitive proof.

You just don't do that type of shit.

But bigmc is not a man - he's a scumbag.   

A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
This is the worst. I've said before, there are limits to what you can say as a man even on the internet... and no real man would make such accusations towards another man without definitive proof.

You just don't do that type of shit.

But bigmc is not a man - he's a scumbag.   

I honestly do not think bigmc would be so stupid. He would not make those accusations public without conclusive evidence. He is also a family man.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
It's remarkable really how many of his cruel, hateful posts are calling people ugly when he looks 55 and obese. Horrible, nasty man getting his comeuppance. 

Brutal reality check

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I honestly do not think bigmc would be so stupid. He would not make those accusations public without conclusive evidence. He is also a family man.

::)

Don't drink and post and expect to be taken seriously.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
::)

Don't drink and post and expect to be taken seriously.
You are at the bottom on here. That is saying something coming from me.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
amazing material for psychiatrist up here^^^^ schizzo = wolfox :-X

Wolfox

• Getbig V
You are at the bottom on here. That is saying something coming from me.

You need to mind your Ps & Qs or else I wont help clear your name. I'm fucking serious too.
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
O