Author Topic: Gotta give props to FATMC... he's quite the guitar player *vid of fatmc*  (Read 18882 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
You need to mind your Ps & Qs or else I wont help clear your name. I'm fucking serious too.
Clear my name? You just did. Most people know that you are not my gimmick. They just say that as a running joke.

A Tongan Jew? I would have never thought of that combination. Bi-sexual? Sorry brah.

You are currently dipping your toes into some cold water. I would suggest that you stay dry right now.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
I feel a bit sorry for the lad. More so now I've seen his pics and video.
As my granny used to say, some people are more to be pitied than scolded.

Last year he claimed to be a big businessman with 60 guys working on his payroll. Had to be a multi million pound business to sustain that level of overhead.

I offered to pay £5000 to help for heroes charity if he could prove it. Suddenly he realised he had been  horribly exposed and backed off from mixing it with me further.

Well Bigmac, last week was fiscal year end so you should have your employees annual return (p35 listing) available now.

Post up a pic showing 60 employees on the list (you can blank out any private info) and the Heroes get £5000.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Clear my name? You just did. Most people know that you are not my gimmick. They just say that as a running joke.

A Tongan Jew? I would have never thought of that combination. Bi-sexual? Sorry brah.

You are currently dipping your toes into some cold water. I would suggest that you stay dry right now.

Then why were you crying to me earlier about clearing your name? Here I was feeling sorry for you.

A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Last year he claimed to be a big businessman with 60 guys working on his payroll. Had to be a multi million pound business to sustain that level of overhead.

I offered to pay £5000 to help for heroes charity if he could prove it. Suddenly he realised he had been  horribly exposed and backed off from mixing it with me further.

Well Bigmac, last week was fiscal year end so you should have your employees annual return (p35 listing) available now.

Post up a pic showing 60 employees on the list (you can blank out any private info) and the Heroes get £5000.

Lol!!! the script is still in progress in this thread.

Gotta have some haters sprinkled in.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Lol!!! the script is still in progress in this thread.

Gotta have some haters sprinkled in.

Trust me, the list is long. I've had people contact me off board asking for everything I got on bigmc... then other people volunteering me everything they had. I had to tell some of these dudes straight up that I don't do off forum(i.e other websites, social media, public info) stuff unless it's already posted on getbig.

People don't like scumbags. I don't blame them either.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Trust me, the list is long. I've had people contact me off board asking for everything I got on bigmc... then other people volunteering me everything they had. I had to tell some of these dudes straight up that I don't do off forum(i.e other websites and social media) stuff unless it's already posted on getbig.

People don't like scumbags. I don't blame them either.
Calm down. The cat is halfway out of the bag already.

bigmc

• Getbig V

liar

let people read the thread  :-*

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=498093.msg7088125#msg7088125

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
Well, I am with Wolfox, Basile, Adonis, dj101 et al. Bigmc is a nasty, vicious little bully that provokes and slanders people then cries and begs for them to be banned when he gets it back.

He has lied about Vince Basile being a pedophile and using his wife to smuggle drugs. All this is totally unfounded and pure slander.

He has lied that Adam took steroids and posted drug cycles on others boards - again, total lies.

He mercilessly stalked dj101 calling him small and -- amazingly given his own disgusting appearance-- ugly.

It's no surprise that people aren't rushing to his defence. It's also no suprise to see that the bully and slanderer is old, fat, ugly, balding and lives in government housing. It's remarkable really how many of his cruel, hateful posts are calling people ugly when he looks 55 and obese. Horrible, nasty man getting his comeuppance. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=33292;sa=showPosts

T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
liar

let people read the thread  :-*

Bigmc, everyone here knows you're a liar. You lie to everyone and make up bs.

The only thing thats true about you is this picture(and other pictures ;) ) . You can't even keep your stories straight. Even with this picture one minute you admit that its you and then the next you turn around and lie and say it's not. But we all know it's you now.

A

HugeAl

• Getbig III
Brutal hypocrisy. This is just a tiny handful of Bullymc's posts calling people ugly.

tik tok you ugly golem faced twink

there is exactly 90 mins left of today over here

you work from home shipping crap you sell on ebay

watching ace desperately trying to convince himself he is confident is beyond tragic

ace seriously you have to start liking yourself to get confident

pming people pics because you are insecure wont fix your problems

ugly people like you can still find happines

is that a new pic

you are still horrific to behold

you unemployed ugly fat little cu nt

donald has been exposed as the ugly wrinkled old pervert we all knew he was

you are still an ugly cross eyed retard

with a face only a mother could love

read the get big awards thread everyone on here is laughing at you

you ugly hook nosed aberration

stfu you ugly hook nose cu nt  :-*

he is the ugliest cu nt in the history of this board

its clear from his posts that even his hand knocks him back

you are one ugly mother fucker

you ugly twig armed prick  :-*
you have always been a cu nt regardless of the year

everyone on here laughs at how retarded and ugly you are

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Brutal hypocrisy. This is just a tiny handful of Bullymc's posts calling people ugly.

chickens coming home to roost.
A

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
liar

let people read the thread  :-*

Do you want to take the bet it or not? It's past April 5th Do you have your p35 listing submitted yet?  £5000 for the Heroes.
You can make me look like a complete tosser AND help the Heroes.   ???

Unless of course you were talking a lot of porkie pies. :-X

If not then don't even bother replying to me. I don't enjoy mocking the afflicted and I'd rather you have a nice day with your family than spend your time going through old posts to try to wriggle out of your exposure.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

lol at the beginning i was 100% sure he was you

how is the depression going wolfox, serious question

Simple Simon

lol at the beginning i was 100% sure he was you

how is the depression going wolfox, serious question
Lol, imagine if wolfox isnt shizzo.
Two people with almost identical non-entity personalities.

I wouldn't have thought is possible that there could have been two people equally pathetic.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
BigMC!? Guy can play. Nice on him, or anyone on here, with an interest, or passion. Beauty.  :)

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
he's a powerlifter looking british dude in his 40's
of course he's ugly, go look in any hardcore brit gym, they're all big ugly older dudes

why the guitar vid
he's actually really good

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
bigmc is a real good guy.......so he wasn`t ripped to shreds in 2008........who really gives 2 flying fucks,he`s still the man and a getbig legend.

HTH

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Wes showing loyalty in this thread. Respect for that. These daily slugfests keeping the audience engrossed!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Lol, imagine if wolfox isnt shizzo.
Two people with almost identical non-entity personalities.

I wouldn't have thought is possible that there could have been two people equally pathetic.
hahavavav yes.......shizzo mjst be happy  cause he is  not the most hated on gb anymore

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wes showing loyalty in this thread. Respect for that. These daily slugfests keeping the audience engrossed!
I attempt to always treat people like they treated me.

Aside from a few meltdowns on my part with bigmc,he`s always been pretty cool with me.

I also like Adam and have respect for Vince Basile even though it`s not popular around here presently.

Simple Simon

Aside from a few meltdowns on my part with bigmc,he`s always been pretty cool with me.

I also like Adam and have respect for Vince Basile even though it`s not popular around here presently.
I dont really "not like" anyone on here.
Some people I can take or leave, but to not like someone you must first have to give a single fuck about them to decide not to like them.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Bigmc and Falcon are the top 2 guitarist's on GB.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I dont really "not like" anyone on here.
Some people I can take or leave, but to not like someone you must first have to give a single fuck about them to decide not to like them.
Bingo

I do vehemently hate a few people here though.  ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
So we have a profile pic and a guy with big arms playing great guitar six years ago and that's what someone is using to call an owning?   Will you next find a video of him benching 400 pounds to show us he's weak?

And the poster claiming this "owning" is an admitted former poster here who won't say who he was because it ended so badly.

Don't forget all the PMs from him begging to be accepted on the Y too.

Brutal owning.   ::) ::) ::) ::)
Y

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"

It's good to respect your elders and Basile is probably the only person on the forum older than you.
S