Author Topic: Gotta give props to FATMC... he's quite the guitar player *vid of fatmc*  (Read 18894 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So we have a profile pic and a guy with big arms playing great guitar six years ago and that's what someone is using to call an owning?   Will you next find a video of him benching 400 pounds to show us he's weak?

And the poster claiming this "owning" is an admitted former poster here who won't say who he was because it ended so badly.

Don't forget all the PMs from him begging to be accepted on the Y too.

Brutal owning.   ::) ::) ::) ::)
Not quite up to the standards of it really being a brutal owning G.A.,I`d call it more of a viscous outing.
::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Wolfox told me that Princess L is supposed to make a thread to prove that we are not the same person.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wolfox told me that Princess L is supposed to make a thread to prove that we are not the same person.
Who was he on Mayhem?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

O

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Not quite up to the standards of it really being a brutal owning G.A.,I`d call it more of a viscous outing.
::)

I don't get what it proves.  He's fucking really good at playing guitar.

But anyway, wolfsmenscox could find a video of bigmc ziplining naked with a lit rainbow sparkler sticking out of his ass and liberace bent over at the end spread wating for him to land and he still wouldn't be gayer than wolfox, who admitted bisexuality in a rare moment of candor and is now doing everything to run from it.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Nobody cares.

You are, in effect, the same so it doesn't matter who is typing.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Or he could show up to Coachs gym next Saturday, live and in person.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Nobody cares.

You are, in effect, the same so it doesn't matter who is typing.
But we both love sports. And grapes are refreshing on a hot day.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Who was he on Mayhem?
Wes, I have no Idea who wolfox is.

Didnt appreciate you making that thread accusing me either.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't get what it proves.  He's fucking really good at playing guitar.

But anyway, wolfsmenscox could find a video of bigmc ziplining naked with a lit rainbow sparkler sticking out of his ass and liberace bent over at the end spread wating for him to land and he still wouldn't be gayer than wolfox, who admitted bisexuality in a rare moment of candor and is now doing everything to run from it.

;D

In actuality G.A.,it proves nothing,except that Wolfsdowncocks is extremely jealous of bigmc,and quite butthurt.

dustin

Wolfox is sure melting down hard.

Calm down, man. Everything is gonna be okay. :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Didnt appreciate you making that that thread accusing me either.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Maybe bigmc doesnt like lifting weights as he wants to preserve his nimble fingers

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

I will when I receive reasonable evidence from Wolfox.  We're in the process of working it out.   I understand his apprehension in some areas, but it's clear he doesn't trust me.  Not that I care, why should he?  Anyway, do I think Wolfox is Shizzzo?  No.  BUT, TBH I haven't received sufficient evidence proving it.   :-\  Sorry  :-\
:

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
So we have a profile pic and a guy with big arms playing great guitar six years ago and that's what someone is using to call an owning?   Will you next find a video of him benching 400 pounds to show us he's weak?

And the poster claiming this "owning" is an admitted former poster here who won't say who he was because it ended so badly.

Don't forget all the PMs from him begging to be accepted on the Y too.

Brutal owning.   ::) ::) ::) ::)
i dont remember bigmc say even one time that he is a shredded monster 6 years ago, wolfox said himself not long ago that he is out of shape and just started to train again. So a self admitted fat tinytit is "owning" a guy  by posting a 6 year old clip when the guy obviously has put on lots of mass and dropped some fat since then.......i dont get it.

wolfox are you kind of retarded or something? Bisexuell jewish tongan lol

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
did you get your blue stars yet, Gloria?
What r blue stars? are they some kind of reward?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

I will when I receive reasonable evidence from Wolfox.  We're in the process of working it out.   I understand his apprehension in some areas, but it's clear he doesn't trust me.  Not that I care, why should he?  Anyway, do I think Wolfox is Shizzzo?  No.  BUT, TBH I haven't received sufficient evidence proving it.   :-\  Sorry  :-\

Thanks for the reply. So the ball is in Wolfox's court now.

Remember Wolfox, you knew exactly what you were doing when you used the avatar I have know, with a sig that read: "In tribute to a friend." When I was put in timeout.

You knew people were going to assume that you were my gimmick. You tried using the same phrases, the same pics etc.....

Just end it already.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV

one day I hope to be a real gangster like wolfox
Im not sure if I should laugh or cry :'( :D?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I don't think Shizzo and Wolfox are the same person as well.
A

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
btw fatmc... this vid and other gems that were forwarded to me have already circulated. copies were made.  8)

Let me know when you're ready to stop being a bitch and say uncle. I'm a nice guy. I'll use lube.  8)
Wolfox why you are spending a lot of time making yourself look very unstable. Why don't you let it go and work on something constructive,. Learn how to play the guitar (and mac will help u im sure.)
You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger.” I hope that helps

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
bigmc is a real good guy.......so he wasn`t ripped to shreds in 2008........who really gives 2 flying fucks,he`s still the man and a getbig legend.

HTH
coming from Wes, its very credible!  8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Shizzo slowly climbing the ladder of respectability in this thread.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Shizzo slowly climbing the ladder of respectability in this thread.

Hi Wolfie
O

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Hi Wolfie
Do you really think I am Wolfox? Seriously.

You seem to be one of my biggest detractors on Getbig.

Godspeed.