Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Flex Wheeler is FREEMASON now, lol  (Read 16401 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Flex Wheeler is FREEMASON now, lol
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2014, 01:13:11 AM »
That is what the general public seems to think. This was one of the topics which was discussed during that evening. They are very aware of this reputation.

Come on man, there are lawyers and judges and bank accountants and stock brokers that are part of the Free Masons. The odds that there is no corruption or shadiness is slim to none.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2014, 01:37:26 AM »

Come on man, there are lawyers and judges and bank accountants and stock brokers that are part of the Free Masons. The odds that there is no corruption or shadiness is slim to none.

You will meet corrupt/shady people everywhere, but you can't compare a freemasonry with the scientology 'church'. There's no mind control since they're freethinkers, there's no right/wrong thinking and there are no expensive courses.

Hava

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2014, 04:24:50 AM »
THIS  ;D ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2014, 04:36:37 AM »
You will meet corrupt/shady people everywhere, but you can't compare a freemasonry with the scientology 'church'. There's no mind control since they're freethinkers, there's no right/wrong thinking and there are no expensive courses.

Spot on! I'm a mason and I've read extensively about scientology and the two organizations are miles apart.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2014, 05:43:50 AM »
Dude can barely put together a coherent sentence, and when he does it's in his weird lispy half-fag voice...Freemasons just lost stock in my book for having accepted that retard.
he's gotten better. His speech is more like it used be back in the early 90s. Which is known as "pre-lisp". I think someone had said it was due to the GH---he had to get braces and his teeth got eff up.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2014, 05:46:45 AM »
he's gotten better. His speech is more like it used be back in the early 90s. Which is known as "pre-lisp". I think someone had said it was due to the GH---he had to get braces and his teeth got eff up.

Parker is right, he has gotten better.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2014, 05:53:02 AM »
Parker is right, he has gotten better.
You can't let a lispy-man do interviews. It's like having Beetlejuice being a sportscaster for ESPN.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2014, 05:55:25 AM »
You can't let a lispy-man do interviews. It's like having Beetlejuice being a sportscaster for ESPN.

Do you think he actively worked on getting rid of the lisp?  Voice sounds a little deeper too but that could be age. 
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2014, 06:05:49 AM »
Do you think he actively worked on getting rid of the lisp?  Voice sounds a little deeper too but that could be age. 
Possibly. If there were vids from the late 90s or early 2000s, where he would say words like "test" as test-tis-izz, or "test-tizzes". Words with an "s" or plurals would come out weird.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2014, 06:16:26 AM »

Exactly, you get to know many successful & influential people.... something known as "networking".  It's like joining a prestigious country club, just without the outrageous fees.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2014, 06:22:36 AM »
Exactly, you get to know many successful & influential people.... something known as "networking".  It's like joining a prestigious country club, just without the outrageous fees.

All the members of my local government are masons. 
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2014, 07:47:32 AM »
Most of Americas early movers and shakers were Free Masons. Our country was founded by mostly Free Masons. Most of our inventions that brought us into the industrial revolution were from Free Masons. The brotherhood goes all the way back to King Solomon in the Old Testament.  Early Black Free Masons included almost all the male Black celebs of the 1920s,30s and 40s.

If your child is badly burned he/she will no doubt go to a Shrine (the public persona of Free Masons) Hospital....FREE OF CHARGE.

I was the only male in generations not to become a Free Mason in my family. I did not care for the {IMO} silly mysticism.

There is supposedly a free mason curse. If one person in the bloodline takes the oath and swears on their children's lives, then forever his bloodline is cursed. Or so the story goes...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2014, 08:26:37 AM »
Exactly, you get to know many successful & influential people.... something known as "networking".  It's like joining a prestigious country club, just without the outrageous fees.

That's exactly what they need to people on the bottom of their pyramid to think.  The guards and the worker bees serve/cater to the people on top of the pyramid.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2014, 08:28:16 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2014, 08:31:07 AM »
That's exactly what they need to people on the bottom of their pyramid to think.  The guards and the worker bees serve/cater to the people on top of the pyramid.

A large group of which a very few members know the primary agenda doesn't seem as if it would be effective in achieving it's goals.
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2014, 08:32:37 AM »
Flex is on his way to be most aesthetic freemason. Keep it up Flex.

Kai's gonna want that towel for his sold out show in the basement bathroom of the Luxor.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2014, 03:12:51 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2014, 03:14:45 PM »

Yeah, but I am sure that does not apply to the lowliest of the bunch!
X

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2014, 03:20:11 PM »

Yeah, but I am sure that does not apply to the lowliest of the bunch!

Not necessarily.  Archer mentioned that members of his local government are members at his lodge...sure wouldn't hurt to know those guys on a personal level.  I'm not saying it'll open up the world for you, but it's always good to be a member of a prestigious and exclusive club.

Many important decisions these days are made on the basis of who you know, not what you know.  Right or wrong, that's how the world is

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2014, 03:42:57 PM »
The mystique that the fraternity surrounds can only be described as legendary, the internet being one of the main perpetrators of said rockstar status.
Is there any mason on here that has gone beyond level 3?

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2014, 05:39:59 PM »
The mystique that the fraternity surrounds can only be described as legendary, the internet being one of the main perpetrators of said rockstar status.

There is no level beyond 3  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2014, 07:27:31 PM »

For the "Scottish Rite" masons there are 32 levels and I believe a 33rd can be attained upon your death.  My grandfather was a member of both sects.  I continue to have zero desire in joining.

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2014, 08:49:24 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2014, 08:53:03 PM »
Not necessarily.  Archer mentioned that members of his local government are members at his lodge...sure wouldn't hurt to know those guys on a personal level.  I'm not saying it'll open up the world for you, but it's always good to be a member of a prestigious and exclusive club.

Many important decisions these days are made on the basis of who you know, not what you know.  Right or wrong, that's how the world is

Agreed. Nepotism sucks, but its the way it is.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2014, 02:37:04 AM »
For the "Scottish Rite" masons there are 32 levels and I believe a 33rd can be attained upon your death.  My grandfather was a member of both sects.  I continue to have zero desire in joining.

I believe the 33rd degree can be awarded postumusly but most who receive the title are living.  The designation of 33rd degree is basically ceremonial and bestowed upon a member in recognition of their support of masonry and/or charity work.
A