Author Topic: Los Angeles Scum on the freeway .....  (Read 5058 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Los Angeles Scum on the freeway .....
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 09:17:08 AM »
I wonder if he had jumped if they would have posted photos of chunks of his body splashed all over the road? Probably.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 09:17:50 AM »
It seems LA has become Latino land.

You could have posted this decades ago.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 09:21:37 AM »
I really hate to go down to this level, but when I saw the thread title, I imagined a pic of hispanics flashing whatever hand signs they're flashing and lining up in a group just as they were.  And, I was right.   ::)

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2014, 09:35:00 AM »
L.A. is a shit hole. Dirty, graffiti, rude 3rd world people, mostly Hispanic, pockets of whites in the uber rich west side, Flintridge, and beach communities pretending all is just fine here...thank you. There even is a Korea Town of 300,000 where you can be born, schooled, work and die without ever speaking English. Moorpark is 98% Chinese where you have the same thing. Several solid Filipino hoods, Glendale and Hollywood are mostly Armenian. The black population has scattered and is now a minority in South Central. Its like New York City 1900.  Best to be Hispanic in L.A. like the peeps in the pic. I left 3 years ago after over 65 there and will NEVER go back. The only people who spoke English at my local supermarket were the checkers and managers.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2014, 09:36:46 AM »
L.A. is a shit hole. Dirty, graffiti, rude 3rd world people, mostly Hispanic, pockets of whites in the uber rich west side, Flintridge, and beach communities pretending all is just fine here...thank you. There even is a Korea Town of 300,000 where you can be born, schooled, work and die without ever speaking English. Moorpark is 98% Chinese where you have the same thing. Several solid Filipino hoods, Glendale and Hollywood are mostly Armenian. The black population has scattered and is now a minority in South Central. Its like New York City 1900.  Best to be Hispanic in L.A. like the peeps in the pic. I left 3 years ago after over 65 there and will NEVER go back. The only people who spoke English at my local supermarket were the checkers and managers.

Diversity is a beautiful thing, no?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 10:28:10 AM »
Diversity is a beautiful thing, no?
because living in the east is much more cosmopolitan

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 05:10:22 PM »

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2014, 05:15:46 PM »
Off topic was on a train once that hit and killed a woman who jumped onto tracks. Was last train home from Dublin and we were all pissed. Three hours. Three hours we were held waiting, with no toilets on the train. First thing I did when I got off was piss on tracks...Mood on train was strange. Typical Irish really, silence, then chatter then joking about it.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 05:17:02 PM »
Scum move to kill yourself in that way. You endanger car drivers and lessen the bnp by stopping traffic. Why don't you down a bottle of pills and whisky in your living room couch or set fire to yourself out in the woods?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2014, 05:59:30 PM »
Scum move to kill yourself in that way. You endanger car drivers and lessen the bnp by stopping traffic. Why don't you down a bottle of pills and whisky in your living room couch or set fire to yourself out in the eoods?

I like the way you think my brotha. My sentiments exactly.  I think alot of it is ego driven perhaps.

Maybe it's the more quiet, introverted ones who off themselves in the woods or living room and the extroverts who cause a big scene in public? Not really sure what the psychology of it all is but damn, talk about inconveniencing the lives of hundreds or even thousands over some bullshit.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2014, 06:12:10 PM »
I like the way you think my brotha. My sentiments exactly.  I think alot of it is ego driven perhaps.

Maybe it's the more quiet, introverted ones who off themselves in the woods or living room and the extroverts who cause a big scene in public? Not really sure what the psychology of it all is but damn, talk about inconveniencing the lives of hundreds or even thousands over some bullshit.

Unless they are drugged or mentally disturbed see little to no justification for it. It is well planned too.. walking and climbing all the up there.. They could have jumped from a bridge over water instead.