Author Topic: why burn the body in the jag ?  (Read 5764 times)

jakeman

• Getbig I
why burn the body in the jag ?
« on: January 21, 2006, 08:20:05 AM »
yes im new and i have been reading alot of posts on this case , but i keeping asking myself one question, if your going to go premeditate a murder plan why would you try and burn the body in your own car ?

are both kelly and craig that dumb to think it wouldnt be traced back to them ?

LifterChick

Re: why burn the body in the jag ?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 08:41:48 AM »
The way I see this is that the murder itself was not premeditated and all the evidence of the burning Jag and Kelly buying the BBQ stuff was a panic attempt to dispose of the body.  (No body, no crime).  I believe that MJ was killed in a fit of rage.  Either way it is a horrible thing that happened. 

But it is such a “good thing” that some people are trying to make a buck off of this, it was awfully nice of MJ to get herself murdered so somebody can promote websites and make money.... f'**kin scum!   >:( >:(

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 08:50:32 AM »
yes im new and i have been reading alot of posts on this case , but i keeping asking myself one question, if your going to go premeditate a murder plan why would you try and burn the body in your own car ?

They must've been thinking either they would be out of the country, that the police wouldn't find out it was their car, or that the they would for some reason think that Melissa stole the car and was killed by a crazy hitcher like in that Rutger Hauer movie. After all what kind of idiot would kill somebody and leave them in their own car right? But yeah they were both dumb to think that!

jakeman

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 08:57:27 AM »
it sounds like something that an inexperienced criminal would do, which may rule out craig as the main suspect and put kelly to the top of the list

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 03:38:25 PM »
Word has it that the lighter fluid she purchased was on the aisle next to the shovels.   

If only she had walked 4 more steps and gone down aisle 3 instead of aisle 2 she'd be a free woman today.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

jakeman

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 03:47:02 PM »
is it possible that they have been set up ?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 04:11:35 PM »
  Yes, and that's why they left town.   They were actually trailing the real killer.

if he buried her in manure she would have been burned beyond recognition without lighting a match or going to walmart at 3 AM

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006, 04:40:02 PM »
             ???

the acids in shit burn without heat

yig

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2006, 09:55:10 PM »
Are those real versace sunglasses?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 10:52:16 PM »
it sounds like something that an inexperienced criminal would do

When you consider all the facts, it was *definitely* Amateur Hour.

jakeman

• Getbig I
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2006, 07:30:41 PM »
 still doesnt make a whole lot of sense, there is someting going on here that no one has thought about yet, 

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2006, 09:30:16 PM »
..here's a strange thought...if she WAS strangled to death, and Craig didn't do it, could you imagine Kelly doing it?....it's a mental picture I don't want to think of.  Life is stranger than fiction.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2006, 02:55:51 AM »
..here's a strange thought...if she WAS strangled to death, and Craig didn't do it, could you imagine Kelly doing it?....it's a mental picture I don't want to think of.  Life is stranger than fiction.

CT and KR will portray the victim as trash and attempt murder her again but this time in court.  this time however, justice will prevail.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2006, 06:50:05 AM »

Exactly,,, How would you think ,,that burning a human body, in a car, wouldn't be traced ,back to the person ,it's registered and insured to !????

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2006, 06:59:00 AM »
That's what happens when you're a meth head...you have great powers of logic and you are totally in touch with reality at all times.

"Judge, that woman I was having an affair with stole $50 AND charged a $200 shopping spree at Victoria Secrets to my wife's credit card...I HAD to strangle her, tie her up, and burn her body in my wifes' Jaguar in the desert by a road where truckers drive by all the time..don't you see??"

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2006, 10:52:21 AM »
<boing> ...  :-\
Anyone see "Good Morning Meth"...a spoof on SNL with Jason Lee hosting? I wish I knew how to make a clip of it and place it here... Sadly, that's what I picture when I hear that the two were allegedly doing meth.

On a serious note..
In my state, (I moved from Venice 5 years ago), there is a HUGE meth problem. People who had fairly normal lives just DERAIL so quickly, it's really almost unbelievable. People doing time for muder, rape, armed robbery, etc... within weeks to months of starting up a meth habit. It really is baffling and powerful!

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2006, 06:29:43 PM »
I'm sure this idea has been thrown around, but perhaps they thought they'd make it so obvious that you'd have to think NOBODY could be so stupid, hence making a defence for themselves.  And that CAN be argued in court.  Then they say the car was stolen, they went looking for it, explains a bit of the strange behaviour. Almost.  Not really.  When you have motive, and NO other suspects, you're fucked no matter what. 

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2006, 06:33:54 PM »
yeah, uh...no......

they were just that fucked up in the head....hence kelly's video shoot buying 7 bottles of charcoal lighter fluid at 3am.......

meth=extremely stupid, overly confident, fuck ups

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 06:54:27 PM »

They're never smart
I am a mini beast

Creative Zen

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2006, 08:14:14 PM »
They may have been high. Thus... dumb and illogical  :o ::)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 10:43:41 AM »
They may have been high. Thus... dumb and illogical  :o ::)

Being high on meth is bad enough, but I truly believe that the days, weeks, or months of rare sleep is what causes this type of illogical thinking. You ever go a couple of days without sleep. Try a couple of weeks, and to top it off, not eating....that is a recipe for disaster. Then the horrible cylce repeats.....you come down and you are DOWN....so what do you do....you start it all over again. This is the cycle that destroys lives.