Author Topic: Jack Swagger Blues, Afroman-Style!!  (Read 1333 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Jack Swagger Blues, Afroman-Style!!
« on: April 12, 2014, 07:53:18 PM »
I was going to be World champ, before I got high;

I got the Authority's stamp, before I got high;

Now, Cesaro done ganked my gimmick, and I know why.....

Hey, Hey!!

BECAUSE I GOT HIGH! BECAUSE I GOT HIGH! BECAUSE I GOT HIGH!!

Instrumental:

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jack Swagger Blues, Afroman-Style!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 12:23:27 PM »

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 05:00:30 AM »
I was going to be World champ, before I got high;

I got the Authority's stamp, before I got high;

Now, Cesaro done ganked my gimmick, and I know why.....

Hey, Hey!!

BECAUSE I GOT HIGH! BECAUSE I GOT HIGH! BECAUSE I GOT HIGH!!

Instrumental:

Funny.

But, out of every tag team that splits one climbs to the top and the other is left behind

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 10:55:09 AM »

Funny.

But, out of every tag team that splits one climbs to the top and the other is left behind

True. But usually the team is introduced together and viewed on equal footing. The "Real American/Tea Party" gimmick was custom-made for Swagger and he got a major push, especially when they added Zeb Coulter as his manager to take care of the promos.

He beats Orton to win the Chamber and get a shot at Del Rio's World Title at WrestleMania. And, he kept beating Orton, left and right, last year. But, after his DUI weed thing, he doesn't get the World title and ends up in a tag team with Antonio Cesaro (a guy from Switzerland), who ends up stealing his heat.

That's why I agree with other folks who say WWE has been lousy at making heels, which has been a problem for years.

I mean, to complain about "Super" Cena always getting over, then get bent out of shape when a heel Sheamus beats him clean for the WWE title.....some folks just aren't happy about anything.

Besides Wyatt, who are the new breed of heels (and at the rate WWE is going, they may turn him face, the way they did the Shield)? You can't even use Lesnar, Mr. Part-Timer (and I'm still steamed over letting him break Undertaker's streak).