Author Topic: Oh The Irony  (Read 7606 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Oh The Irony
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2014, 08:45:18 PM »
Josh and I are not friends. We just stay out of each other's way.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2014, 08:45:25 PM »
I do not dislike many people. I can honestly say that I highly dislike shizzo. Gee, what a moron.
Really? Cause I have no idea who you are in real life. How can you dislike an internet account?

ismoseppo

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2014, 08:46:10 PM »
I do not dislike many people. I can honestly say that I highly dislike shizzo. Gee, what a moron.

I have never, and I mean never in my 10 years or so of message boards seen someone so immensely disliked as shizzo. And I dont say this in spite, I speak it as genuine truth.

good call booty Im doin it now

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2014, 08:47:23 PM »
Really? Cause I have no idea who you are in real life. How can you dislike an internet account?

Because youre online persona is what I dislike. Maybe youre cool in real life. I dont know. How can only judge how you act on here and you act like a moron. Its enough to dislike you.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2014, 08:48:25 PM »
I have never, and I mean never in my 10 years or so of message boards seen someone so immensely disliked as shizzo. And I dont say this in spite, I speak it as genuine truth.

Same here. You have to be a real moron to be hated on a forum, especially a bodybuilding forum lol. I think shizzo elicits the same response in many people.....contempt.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2014, 08:49:21 PM »

Because youre online persona is what I dislike. Maybe youre cool in real life. I dont know. How can only judge how you act on here and you act like a moron. Its enough to dislike you.
You are just a follower my friend. Not your fault.

If everyone said "Shizzo is the man!!!" You would be dragging your nuts on that bandwagon too.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2014, 08:49:34 PM »

Yeah, "persona." I'm sure he's much different in real life.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2014, 08:53:47 PM »

Same, Shizzo and Trailer Trash Goodrum are the only two I dislike.

ismoseppo

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2014, 08:55:26 PM »

lol no doubt, he is the exact same in life i would bet. Thinks people like him, thinks he is being funny and everyone goes out of their way to avoid him.

Im not one to throw around the word loser, but shizzo is a genuine loser on the internet and in life

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2014, 08:55:38 PM »
Josh and I are not friends. We just stay out of each other's way.

These kind of random out of nowhere posts you make fucking crack me up!!  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2014, 08:59:27 PM »
I guess I am not welcome at the varsity lunch table  ::)

:D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2014, 09:03:06 PM »

Don't be so sure of that. This is shizzo we are talking about.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2014, 09:04:06 PM »
You are just a follower my friend. Not your fault.

If everyone said "Shizzo is the man!!!" You would be dragging your nuts on that bandwagon too.

No, actually I would not. You're an idiot. Plain and simple. Re-read some of your posts. Its impossible not to dislike you.
X

ismoseppo

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2014, 09:06:17 PM »

No, actually I would not. You're an idiot. Plain and simple. Re-read some of your posts. Its impossible not to dislike you.

exactly. its not like we all jumped on some kind of bandwagon of dislike. right from the hop his posts were so awful it was easy to hate him. I  will never understand how he thinks he is funny, liked, or wanted on this board.

I'll bet in real life people just drool at the though of smashing his fat face in

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2014, 09:07:48 PM »
Shizzo getting brutally pumelled in this thread.

Once again!  :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2014, 09:11:16 PM »
Stupid fuck has no clue. Can't just post like everyone else, has to be a "playa."

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2014, 09:17:20 PM »
exactly. its not like we all jumped on some kind of bandwagon of dislike. right from the hop his posts were so awful it was easy to hate him. I  will never understand how he thinks he is funny, liked, or wanted on this board.

I'll bet in real life people just drool at the though of smashing his fat face in

Exactly. This is not a conspiracy against shizzo. Just read his posts and it becomes as clear as day why this board dislikes him.

X

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2014, 09:18:10 PM »
Didn't Shizzo die? What happened ? Is it the same person or a gimmick?  ???

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2014, 09:44:01 PM »
I like booty

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2014, 09:47:33 PM »
Good show gentlemen.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2014, 09:51:13 PM »

He's annoying but harmless. you just gotta take him for what he is... an alcoholic.

Funny thing is he tries to blame ME for the flack he gets.  ::) like it has nothing to do with him faking his own death.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2014, 09:53:27 PM »
Good show gentlemen.

see you think its funny and you think you are original. You arent. And you act like the hatred doesnt bug you but it eats you inside. You know why thats easy to figure out? Cause you drink the pain of the hate away. You are a brutal brutal alcoholic and laugh off the hatred like a dimwit drunk thinks he is funny. But when you sober up you genuinely realize what a loser you are and how disliked you are on here and in real life. Then you pick up the bottle again and its all good.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2014, 09:55:57 PM »
see you think its funny and you think you are original. You arent. And you act like the hatred doesnt bug you but it eats you inside. You know why thats easy to figure out? Cause you drink the pain of the hate away. You are a brutal brutal alcoholic and laugh off the hatred like a dimwit drunk thinks he is funny. But when you sober up you genuinely realize what a loser you are and how disliked you are on here and in real life. Then you pick up the bottle again and its all good.
Looks like you have me all figured out.

I will start doing my own thing now.

ismoseppo

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2014, 09:59:19 PM »
Looks like you have me all figured out.

I will start doing my own thing now.

lets hope its suicide. If you offed yourself i would be happy not only for all of us but for you also cause it would be a better place for you

please die, k, thanks

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2014, 10:11:56 PM »
lol no doubt, he is the exact same in life i would bet. Thinks people like him, thinks he is being funny and everyone goes out of their way to avoid him.

Im not one to throw around the word loser, but shizzo is a genuine loser on the internet and in life

No doubt.

Plenty of internet assholes claim to be completely different in real life. Forums tend to see you ar extremes of your personality but not the complete opposite.