Author Topic: waiting to up the dose  (Read 2709 times)

swanzi85

• Getbig II
waiting to up the dose
« on: April 12, 2014, 09:18:25 PM »
Currently on 300 mgs test e and 30 mgs of tren prohormone (I know its not really tren) pre workout. Debating weather to up the dose. Diets sloppy so holding water. Jar of pb everyday :D

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Re: waiting to up the dose
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 10:49:19 PM »
Wait for warmer weather...

Currently on 300 mgs test e and 30 mgs of tren prohormone (I know its not really tren) pre workout. Debating weather to up the dose. Diets sloppy so holding water. Jar of pb everyday :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 11:23:58 PM »
Good conditioning. Are you prepping for a show? If not, then up your calories first.
First the food, then the gear.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 11:37:38 PM »
Good conditioning. Are you prepping for a show? If not, then up your calories first.
First the food, then the gear.

No not into competing at all. Just like to workout. I get more then enough calories. 3000-4000+ on average. High protein high fat(lots of peanutbutter) . My body doesn't react well to carbs. Trying to slowly grow while staying lean. Started at 200 mgs of test for 8 months and been on current regiment minus the orals for 2 months. Just threw in the oral for a little boost and the look it gives. Just debating weather its worth it. I'm not dying for get big.. ;D.yet

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 11:39:39 PM »
And I weigh a watery 195-200 and no idea what body fat :-\

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 11:43:28 PM »
very cool veins :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 11:51:09 PM »
No not into competing at all. Just like to workout. I get more then enough calories. 3000-4000+ on average. High protein high fat(lots of peanutbutter) . My body doesn't react well to carbs. Trying to slowly grow while staying lean. Started at 200 mgs of test for 8 months and been on current regiment minus the orals for 2 months. Just threw in the oral for a little boost and the look it gives. Just debating weather its worth it. I'm not dying for get big.. ;D.yet

Don't be afraid of carbs, but consume small amounts per meal and choose good sources like oats, rice, some potatoes and veggies.
You can up the dose to 300-500 mg or simply switch to another mass maker like dbol, deca, etc.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 12:03:45 AM »
Don't be afraid of carbs, but consume small amounts per meal and choose good sources like oats, rice, some potatoes and veggies.
You can up the dose to 300-500 mg or simply switch to another mass maker like dbol, deca, etc.

Maybe if I ease up on the fat (peanutbutter ) lol. I follow a lose IT   fasting program similar to no one and galeniko but with more calories. I get at least 200 grams of protein a day and hit everything at least twice a week. And I do conditioning workouts twice to three times a week for cardiovascular health.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 12:21:30 AM »
Looking natty, up the dose.

swanzi85

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 12:46:41 AM »
Looking natty, up the dose.

Under a gram is natty

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 12:50:13 AM »
hory shet :-X

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 02:21:28 AM »
Dont get stupid fuckface! U got e great body, enough muscles and ripped. Increase the doses is just stupid thing to do! Dont get blinde please! Dont get fanatic. U have already show potential to be fanatic just by your decicin injecting gear in your ass. U dont need mor, u look great! Body of a model, aetetic apealing. Very nice! Woman love it! Dont ruin everything bcz of fanatic brain! Be clever! U can have this body 20-30 years without problem, if u start up the doses u will soon recive problems! Im clever. LIsten to me my friend! Your own brain dosent want your best! Listen to people around you! They see more than u see! U already have a better body than 99,5% ofthe poplulation, why go fanatic??

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 04:56:28 AM »

OK, this dude is on roughly the same amount of gear that I just started. He looks fantastic. I would love to get to that level. I would quit the game and live on the memories.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 06:01:19 AM »
ESFitness crying into his empty vials at this thread.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 07:33:57 AM »
hory shet :-X

what are you doing here
go do some girls curls
T

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 08:08:20 AM »
ESFitness crying into his empty vials at this thread.
Hahahaha!  is on 300mg only. not 6G

dustin

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 08:13:04 AM »
Great cocksthetics. We have very similar physiques and very similar vascular structure. You've got more upper and middle chest though.

Keep up the good work and don't fuck it up like others said. I used to go from having the same conditioning to getting fat (not big, FAT) because everyone online always said to bulk up and eat like a house. Don't listen to what those guys say though because they've never been conditioned like us. You know what you're doing so keep heading in the same direction, because it's working. 8)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 08:16:43 AM »
Don't be afraid to die for getbig bro. What's the worst of dying? Up the dose!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2014, 02:51:47 PM »
Good build, no need to change anything....maybe a *bit* more juice of you're so inclined.

Keep doing what you're doing.  Consistency compounded over time will yield you your desired results

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2014, 02:53:21 PM »
Kid looks great!!

If it ain`t broke,don`t fix it.

Patience is key.....add dosage slowly over time,just as you should add different compounds slowly over time.................... if this is the route you choose of course......or according to your goal;s/aspirations.

Don`t be like Bostin Llloyd,he has nowhere to go other than the mega-dosage route as he has already blown his load.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2014, 07:27:39 PM »
nice look..props..

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 09:23:33 PM »
Great cocksthetics. We have very similar physiques and very similar vascular structure. You've got more upper and middle chest though.

Keep up the good work and don't fuck it up like others said. I used to go from having the same conditioning to getting fat (not big, FAT) because everyone online always said to bulk up and eat like a house. Don't listen to what those guys say though because they've never been conditioned like us. You know what you're doing so keep heading in the same direction, because it's working. 8)

Lololololol

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 09:31:09 PM »
Under a gram is natty

LOL... leaving the dream.  8)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2014, 02:19:16 AM »
My second tips! Listen carfeully :D

Try to look the best u can wit as litl egear as possible, then u will last long. Life dont end in 10 years. U got 20-30-40 more year to live. Dont step on the gas and crash into the wall. Another thing u can do is change environment, skip the fucking juiceheadsgym, go to a normal proper gym with normal people, u will feel better there and get a lot of more attension. Juceheadsgym just incite each other to up the doses to get bigger more ripped etc etc til they crash! So be clever! I know 3 juice head in my local area that died. And many of them did not end up well. Be clever!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2014, 02:23:29 AM »
Looking great bro, that must be some strong pro-hormone - looks like you're running 6+ grams of gear!!!