Author Topic: Gyno off cycle???  (Read 2526 times)

aikido2917

• Getbig III
  • Wear your skin one size too small!!!
Gyno off cycle???
« on: January 21, 2006, 08:24:58 AM »
Hey I have been off of cycle for about 3-4 months and last week I started developing a case of gyno and wondering why? Could it be stress related? THe only difference in my habits is I quit chewing about 4 days before I started getting gyno. And the not chewing has caused the stress to go up. Also I am going to take some nolva to get rid of it before I start my next cycle starting in 1-2weeks. Cuz my next one has a-bombs in it, so I need to get rid of it quick... But I guess the main question is has anyone ever gotten gyno off cycle and could it be caused by the lack of tobacco or the higher amount of stress? Thanks fellas. I appericate all advice, but I do wish Marble was around as much as he used to be.

controldenied33

• Getbig II
Re: Gyno off cycle???
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 10:58:17 AM »
What were you taking?

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 11:17:30 AM »
remember you can have an estrogen rebound after a cycle..that could be the culprit..I have never heard of cortisol causing gyno.You said you smoking smoking or whatever..Could it be you got your appetite back, and you gain fat easily on the chest? Also alcohol, tranquilizer, propecia any many other meds have been reported to cause gyno symptoms.
musclegurus.com

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 12:59:34 PM »
remember you can have an estrogen rebound after a cycle..that could be the culprit..

My thoughts exactly (rebound gyno).

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 01:40:08 PM »
remember you can have an estrogen rebound after a cycle..that could be the culprit..I have never heard of cortisol causing gyno.You said you smoking smoking or whatever..Could it be you got your appetite back, and you gain fat easily on the chest? Also alcohol, tranquilizer, propecia any many other meds have been reported to cause gyno symptoms.

4 months after the cycle is a bit late for typical estrogen rebound.

It could be anything, but possibly the stress inducing cortisol and fat deposits around his chest.

That's my take.

Estrogen rebound happens within the first 2 months concluding a cycle, not 4 months later.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 06:15:02 AM »
I agree, but this phenomenon HAS been reported here by others in a previous thread (I recall at least 1 person noting a similar thing at 4-5 months out).  I will try to find it and do a little researching.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 07:09:17 PM »
I agree, but this phenomenon HAS been reported here by others in a previous thread (I recall at least 1 person noting a similar thing at 4-5 months out).  I will try to find it and do a little researching.

Thank you, Freaker.....

I have a feeling it has to do with the body's cleansing of the receptor sites which takes awhile to fully wash out.  That's my only guess.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

aikido2917

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 06:29:20 AM »
Sorry it took so long to get back to ya all... My best freind was going off to boot camp so that was the first time I had drank in about 2 years as well... that might have had something to do with it... but I don't really hold fat in my chest... mostly my ass and abs... better never am fat. Don't take tranqs or propecia... My last cycle was 10 weeks.
week 1-4:
1000mg.w Test E
75mg/d Abomb
300mg/w Deca
12 iu/d slin
Week 5-10:
750mg/w Test E
75mg/d a-bomb
300mg/w Deca

I thought since deca stays in your system so long maybe that had something to do with it? Maybe the info helps a little more. O and the drinking was 2 nights in a row and about 6-12 beers each night... which now puts me on my ass.... never again. haha.... Thanx fellas

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 06:35:07 AM »
I would treat this like any gyno that appears while on cycle--10mg per day of Nolva until it resolves/settles down.  Let us know how long it takes to settle down.  Also, had you ever experienced any gyno in a previous cycle?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 09:39:39 AM »
You did 75mgs of drol a day for 10 weeks?? You're lucky you didn't shit out your liver.  Way to long to be on a heavy oral.

aikido2917

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 10:09:38 AM »
nah man... for most people probally... I've been in this game for a while now and always have blood tests done... only 1 10 week cycle of a-bombs per year the rest the time just 5 week ones with month or two rest in between. Not that I would recommend that to anyone... I'm still healthy, but I'm not sure if others would be... because of my diet and the amount of water I drink. ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 01:59:45 PM »
nah man... for most people probally... I've been in this game for a while now and always have blood tests done... only 1 10 week cycle of a-bombs per year the rest the time just 5 week ones with month or two rest in between. Not that I would recommend that to anyone... I'm still healthy, but I'm not sure if others would be... because of my diet and the amount of water I drink. ;D

Your body, your decision.  I've also done more cycles than I can remember and my cycles over the last few years I've actually used lower dosages of everything.  But you know how your body responds and sounds like you're responsible enough to get your blood work done so have at it bro.  Just keep an eye on those liver values.