Author Topic: ...  (Read 6427 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Working out when hungover or on a major come down!
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 06:28:41 AM »
Last time I drank to much I did back and delts in the gym. The deadlifts went surprisingly well but the workout nearly killed me. This morning I'm in the same situation and I am going to do nothing.

To much alcohol without a doubt raises estrogen levels and also shuts down fat burning drastically. It feels that it takes about 5 to 7 days to feel 100% performance wise. I remember when I was riding a bike 100 miles a day just 3 beers would really effect my bike ride the day after for the worse.  Most won't realize how bad alcohol effects cardio because they aren't doing anything that drastic endurance wise but without a doubt it does have an effect.

Moderation and limit the amount. I personally can function with two drinking days a week if I watch the amount.  Thinking about going down to one. I once went clean for 2 months and my endurance cardio wise went through the roof.

+1

Blood pressure is elevated when you have a hangover. Coke increases heart rate and BP as well as shrinking the capillaries.  Exercising in the AM after a binge on both is not smart. Asking for heart trouble.

Doing any cardio the day after coke is probably a waste of time because your endurance will be down. But the impact coke has on the capillaries is why you need to take caution IMO.

After a beer - my personal opinion that an afternoon run does help to "clear away the cobwebs" - but your endurance will be down. But if the hangover is still with you at 4pm, a run will kick it into touch.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 06:31:42 AM »
I am not and fuck off yourself.
That wasn't necessary.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 06:34:24 AM »
+1

Blood pressure is elevated when you have a hangover. Coke increases heart rate and BP as well as shrinking the capillaries.  Exercising in the AM after a binge on both is not smart. Asking for heart trouble.

Doing any cardio the day after coke is probably a waste of time because your endurance will be down. But the impact coke has on the capillaries is why you need to take caution IMO.

After a beer - my personal opinion that an afternoon run does help to "clear away the cobwebs" - but your endurance will be down. But if the hangover is still with you at 4pm, a run will kick it into touch.

Anyone that does coke is an idiot anyway. Stick to the basics (beer and whiskey)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2014, 06:37:57 AM »
Anyone that does coke is an idiot anyway. Stick to the basics (beer and whiskey)

True that - it's a wankers drug.

Hence we should encourage them to take steroids, drink booze when on the gear then hit the gym hard the next day and have a sauna afterwards.

The Zyzz workout.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2014, 06:40:16 AM »

Yeah my BP went up to 220/180 at one stage several years ago, doc told me I was lucky not to have a stroke, was a fucking great night though...lol!

Zyzz looked pretty buff and was a lot younger than you when it took him.

Nothing at all smart about what you are doing. You do need to grow out of it, especially as you have roids in the mix too - not exactly BP friendly either are they?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 06:41:42 AM »
True that - it's a wankers drug.

Hence we should encourage them to take steroids, drink booze when on the gear then hit the gym hard the next day and have a sauna afterwards.

The Zyzz workout.

I mean, that's kind of what I do. oops

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 07:13:11 AM »
Yes dad!

Only reason Zyzz died was cos he had predisposed heart condition and cos of the DNP, nothing else.

See what I mean about when I say you exaggerate a lot.

Know blokes on charlie every single day for like fucking 50 years and still alive and kicking.

Why ain't Mike Tyson dead, what about Maradonna????

Yup - everyone on steroids dies because of a predisposed heart condition.  ::)

When a drug user dies, other users rationalize the death by bringing in "reasons" that this particular drug user died - that is of course something outside of their own pattern of use.

Coke is a wankers drug through and through. If that suits you - take it. Don't forget the booze,roids and sauna too.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2014, 07:19:48 AM »
I used to try and go run 4-5 miles outdoors with my ruck, boots and cammies  (was out of the Marines for 6-8 months at the time) when I'd be coming down from a meth bender. It's a temporary relief but then it hits you again.  

Working out is critical for helping the brain repair after drug usage... but no matter what, you have to go through the come doan. Nothing will ever alleviate it or make it easier.

And trust me when I say they get worse the longer you use.

If you want to play,.at some point you're going to have to pay.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 07:23:34 AM »

Bullshit, coke is best drug anyone could take, not physically addictive, social drug, lot of fun, fucking crack and heroin are the real wankers drugs that fuck people up the most...just saying.
Crack IS a coke, derpy.

Just a smoke form of coke that's been modified slightly to make it easier to inhale.

Crack just hits harder because it's absorbed through the lungs.

Coke is horrible compared to meth anywya, and you always get tons of faggetss thinking they're hardcore because they snort a fucking 40 sack every couple days. (Not saying that's you).

People that do it socially and can control it, good for them. Coke dumped me off into meth which led to heroin and my life going to shit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2014, 07:33:53 AM »

Coke is not fucking freebase crack, not even in same fucking league, never ever said once anyone should smoke coke, if you do then game over.

Obviously its the meth and smack that fucked you up and if you cross addict into other shit then yeah but can't blame it on the coke.

Fact is fucking thousands of people use coke responsibly (even irresponsibly) and the only fucking damage it does for people who not completely bat shit insane is to their wallet.

That about it.

If you don't think coke is extremely addictive and ruined many more thousands of lives than people use it responsibly, then you're extremely ignorant.

Yes, My DOC was meth and heroin, which a desire to try new things, coupled with am addictive personality and literally a lack of a fear response thanks to the military made me put of control...

,But I've known about a total of 15% of coke users who could actually control it and didn't eventually lose their shit.

An easy 85% started off socially and controllable and wound up destitute and bankrupt with no friends or family.

Coke can easily be just as destructive as.meth or heroin. It just generally doesn't happen In the same timeframe.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2014, 07:46:23 AM »

Listen man I ain't some big fucking proponent of drugs, I am just saying a lot of stuff is hyped and exaggerated, coke is really not as bad a people make it out to be for most recreational users and yes off course if you take enough over period of time you can be psychologically addicted but that doesn't happen for the vast amount of recreational cocaine users, this is a fact.

I would go so far as to say out of every 100 people that tried or taken coke say 12 times or more only maybe 5-6 will end up being long term addicts.

Also Coke is quite an easy drug to kick (its mainly psychological)  

Now on the other hand say for every 100 people that try say Crack or Heroin 3 times of more I would say over 75% of them will end up having serious addiction to it.

Can't compare coke to crack or heroin, totally different ball game, all I am saying.

Listen you fat nosed loser.
You have more money than you know what to do with, you are out drinking and snorting 3gms of coke, you are jet setting allover the world and yet you still suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder.
What the fucks wrong with you?
Whats the fucking point of your pathetic fucking existence?

Maybe the S.A.D is because you never really leave the fucking attic

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2014, 07:46:42 AM »
hangovers were no biggie when i was 25.   At 35, they were BRUTAL.    

I don't think I've had more than 3 drinks in several years now.   Cause spending the next day crawling, cursing, in constant pain... just not for me these days.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2014, 07:47:18 AM »

Yes exactly this but similar to weight training its all about periodization and cycling.

If you gonna do a coke bender, don't do any longer than 8 weeks in a row once or twice a year max and never over 3g a night more than 3 -4 times a week tops and keep booze in check.

The combination of the booze and the charlie is what fucks people up the most.

Lucky for you, they arent selling you the decent stuff. Those 3gs a night will be mostly baby teething powder.

3gs of real coke in a night will make you unable to run your plc 3-4 days a week.

I bet the dealers  step on the gear ten times over when Joon calls.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2014, 07:47:25 AM »
I don`t miss hangovers or calling my job on Mondays and telling them I wasn`t gonna` be in this month.  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2014, 07:50:05 AM »
Lucky for you, they arent selling you the decent stuff. Those 3gs a night will be mostly baby teething powder.

3gs of real coke in a night will make you unable to run your plc 3-4 days a week.

I bet the dealers  step on the gear ten times over when Joon calls.
Depends on his tolerance... but yeah, for a social weekend user that is huge, unless he's cutting a bunch of lines for sluts and friends every time he uses.

At my worst on coke, I'd buy a 1/4oz and do it over 3 days. At the end, I was seeing shit, couldn't breathe through my nose, eyes red, passing out while talking to people. It was horrible.

coke has a diminishing return due to its method of action, compared to meth, which doesn't so much... meth after 7 days I'd still be up and while I wasnt making much sense and hallucinating, I was still wide awake and the drugs still worked. Not so much with coke. When your nose is stuffed up and your brain runs out of dopamine circulating, you're done. Which is probably why I switched to smoking/IVing meth.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2014, 07:52:51 AM »
If you don't think coke is extremely addictive and ruined many more thousands of lives than people use it responsibly, then you're extremely ignorant.

Yes, My DOC was meth and heroin, which a desire to try new things, coupled with am addictive personality and literally a lack of a fear response thanks to the military made me put of control...

,But I've known about a total of 15% of coke users who could actually control it and didn't eventually lose their shit.

An easy 85% started off socially and controllable and wound up destitute and bankrupt with no friends or family.

Coke can easily be just as destructive as.meth or heroin. It just generally doesn't happen In the same timeframe.

some peple have addictive tendencies

most of my mates take coke when they are out

but at no other times

the people you are mixing with don't represent the majority

some people can have one alcoholic drink which begins a downward spiral from that

those same people can have one line of coke and begin that same journey

life is about balance if you can party sometimes without it affecting your life do it

if you cant dont
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2014, 07:57:50 AM »
junior spreading the shit thickly in this thread.................. ...........again.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2014, 08:00:21 AM »
Speaking of pink coke,I did a shitload of "Pink Peruvian Flake" cocaine one time with some Italian gangster who the mob killed later on down the road for talking too much,and that shit put me on another plane of existance.

What a weird memory to have to tell your grandchildren huh?    :-[

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2014, 08:04:11 AM »
some peple have addictive tendencies

most of my mates take coke when they are out

but at no other times

the people you are mixing with don't represent the majority

some people can have one alcoholic drink which begins a downward spiral from that

those same people can have one line of coke and begin that same journey

life is about balance if you can party sometimes without it affecting your life do it

if you cant dont
Oh I agree, I cant party at all so I dont.

However, my coke friends were all upstanding working guys.. some engineers, lots of blue collar guys... all good dudes that did it socially.
Fast forward 10 years, and 2 are still doing coke, hardcore addicts. the others, only 2 actually quit and kept a normal life. 4 went broke and 2 of them got divorced and lost their childred. 2 went bankrupt and lost their homes. 3 of us wound up going onto harder stuff.

So out of ~15-20 dudes, only 2 actually could do it socially and stopped when it got bad. Everyone else crashed and burned to varying degrees.

As I was saying, coke takes LONGER to get people into trouble than the harder stuff. But it WILL get to far more people than it seems it will in the short run.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2014, 08:10:14 AM »
are you still dating Bikini Slut?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2014, 08:14:40 AM »
who is the woman across from you at the table?

Not Dublin, 20miles above Derry in Co.Donegal

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2014, 08:26:27 AM »
Listen you fat nosed loser.
You have more money than you know what to do with, you are out drinking and snorting 3gms of coke, you are jet setting allover the world and yet you still suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder.
What the fucks wrong with you?
Whats the fucking point of your pathetic fucking existence?

Maybe the S.A.D is because you never really leave the fucking attic
:o :o :o :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2014, 08:30:15 AM »

That's "Babydoll" current location: (probably up the duff), Farrrk I hope not!!!  :-\ :-\ :-\

I'll be in Dublin next weekend for Irish Open, what's good gym to train?

Ironhouse Gym and Colosseum Gym the former more established the latter opened in the new year, brighter with newer equipment, both good hardcore places.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2014, 08:31:53 AM »
Oh I agree, I cant party at all so I dont.

However, my coke friends were all upstanding working guys.. some engineers, lots of blue collar guys... all good dudes that did it socially.
Fast forward 10 years, and 2 are still doing coke, hardcore addicts. the others, only 2 actually quit and kept a normal life. 4 went broke and 2 of them got divorced and lost their childred. 2 went bankrupt and lost their homes. 3 of us wound up going onto harder stuff.

So out of ~15-20 dudes, only 2 actually could do it socially and stopped when it got bad. Everyone else crashed and burned to varying degrees.

As I was saying, coke takes LONGER to get people into trouble than the harder stuff. But it WILL get to far more people than it seems it will in the short run.

are you in the states

I think statistically your group isn't representative

I would say that 20 percent of people who take coke fuck up their life

probably under ten for alcohol

put you have to weigh in that people that take coke probably live closer to the edge anyway than people who have a drink

unless they legalise drugs its impossible to accurately monitor the effects

I know that the stats the govt use over here probably underestimate drug use among the population by millions

its the great untold truth

people want to go out and get fucked up

thousands of years ago tribesmen took plants that fucked them up

we are no different now
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2014, 08:37:44 AM »
are you in the states

I think statistically your group isn't representative

I would say that 20 percent of people who take coke fuck up their life

probably under ten for alcohol

put you have to weigh in that people that take coke probably live closer to the edge anyway than people who have a drink

unless they legalise drugs its impossible to accurately monitor the effects

I know that the stats the govt use over here probably underestimate drug use among the population by millions

its the great untold truth

people want to go out and get fucked up

thousands of years ago tribesmen took plants that fucked them up

we are no different now
Yes Im in the states. And our drug usage is probably 100x worse here than it is elsewhere,... I think it's a combination of culture and having drug usage demonized so badly. Much like why our alcoholism ratio is far higher here... Rather than being taught moderation were pressured to abstain and then when people discover it they go batshit insane. It's exactly what happened to me. I didn't even drink until I was in my 20's.

Much like sexual oppression in religion, IMHO. It's funny because when I went to Germany, everyone was drinking and they all did it responsibly. In the states, if you drink like the Germans did you were an alcoholic and you are demonized and eventually you take it to heart and your life falls apart. It's crazy.