Author Topic: Historic! Feds Forced to Surrender to American Citizens  (Read 13120 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Historic! Feds Forced to Surrender to American Citizens
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 08:06:53 AM »
Unreal, those feds were shitting themselves.  Little men with big guns.
Its not that... Nobody wants to shoot their own citizens. No one. And being put in that positions by bullying bureaucrats has to be the worst feeling in the world for a soldier.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 08:11:12 AM »
Its not that... Nobody wants to shoot their own citizens. No one. And being put in that positions by bullying bureaucrats has to be the worst feeling in the world for a soldier.

You think that had something to do with why the Feds eventually "blinked" and pulled out of there?

I say there had to have been some internal grumbling with the very soldiers you speak of.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 08:13:04 AM »
You think that had something to do with why the Feds eventually "blinked" and pulled out of there?

I say there had to have been some internal grumbling with the very soldiers you speak of.
I do.

Especially if they felt that their bosses were just doing it to throw around their weight. Contrary to what a lot of people believe, the soldiers that actually do the work generally care about their citizens rights, which is usually why they signed up in the 1st place.

No one wants to be put in a situation where they have to pull the trigger on people that could be their neighbor just because their bosses are dicks.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2014, 08:16:35 AM »
I do.

Especially if they felt that their bosses were just doing it to throw around their weight. Contrary to what a lot of people believe, the soldiers that actually do the work generally care about their citizens rights, which is usually why they signed up in the 1st place.

No one wants to be put in a situation where they have to pull the trigger on people that could be their neighbor just because their bosses are dicks.

For sure.

I can just see the soldiers standing there saying "Man, what the fuck are we doing here??" as they look out at the citizens.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2014, 08:20:23 AM »
Feds believed Chuck Norris was on his way!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 08:24:11 AM »
For sure.

I can just see the soldiers standing there saying "Man, what the fuck are we doing here??" as they look out at the citizens.
I'm sure there was a lot of "I'm not going to shoot these fucking Ranchers" going around as well. And if it worked its way up, the Feds wouldn't risk losing face having their guys refuse to follow their orders. It'd look better to pull out than to give the order and have no one obey, and then look like complete and total cocksuckers to the rest of the country.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 08:29:39 AM »
I'm sure there was a lot of "I'm not going to shoot these fucking Ranchers" going around as well. And if it worked its way up, the Feds wouldn't risk losing face having their guys refuse to follow their orders. It'd look better to pull out than to give the order and have no one obey, and then look like complete and total cocksuckers to the rest of the country.
Exactly. And just how important is the issue at hand? Not much to what  it could escalate to.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2014, 08:32:36 AM »
Exactly. And just how important is the issue at hand? Not much to what  it could escalate to.

Archduke Ferdinand was a tiny tit.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 10:14:19 AM »
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege After Infowars Exposé of Chinese Land Grab

Huge victory for property rights as establishment handed crushing defeat

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
April 12, 2014

UPDATE: Feds Back Down In New Bundy Standoff, Agree to Release Cattle

The federal government backed down and ended their siege against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy less than 24 hours after an Infowars exposé connecting the land grab to Harry Reid and a Chinese-backed solar farm went viral, becoming the biggest news story on the Internet.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/feds-back-down-from-bundy-siege-after-infowars-expose-of-chinese-land-grab/

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2014, 10:41:37 AM »
Feds Back Down From Bundy Siege After Infowars Exposé of Chinese Land Grab

Huge victory for property rights as establishment handed crushing defeat

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
April 12, 2014

UPDATE: Feds Back Down In New Bundy Standoff, Agree to Release Cattle

The federal government backed down and ended their siege against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy less than 24 hours after an Infowars exposé connecting the land grab to Harry Reid and a Chinese-backed solar farm went viral, becoming the biggest news story on the Internet.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/feds-back-down-from-bundy-siege-after-infowars-expose-of-chinese-land-grab/

Alex Jones isn't the best source of info, but the piece referenced looks pretty decently sourced. Looks like freep was in on the kill too.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2014, 02:46:09 PM »
That's the thing that I don't think a Halo gets. There were 200 Feds with guns, surrounded by 10,000 ranchers, militia members and other angry assortment of men, all with guns, many of whom said to the press that they were ready to shoot. It was a numbers game.

There is a revolution brewing here these days.
they were all unarmed holding up their hands in surrender and waving american flags ???

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2014, 03:01:31 PM »
they were all unarmed holding up their hands in surrender and waving american flags ???

Not all. Apparently, there were militia (read: NOT government) there from three states. These are armed and angry men that are actually looking for the spark. It wouldn't surprise me if the federal sniper teams had militia teams overwatching them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2014, 03:04:34 PM »
Not all. Apparently, there were militia (read: NOT government) there from three states. These are armed and angry men that are actually looking for the spark. It wouldn't surprise me if the federal sniper teams had militia teams overwatching them.

I hope these militias grow because of the publicity.

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2014, 03:17:12 PM »
So did the cattle get slaughtered and eaten at the celebratory banquet of victory?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2014, 03:25:11 PM »
I hope these militias grow because of the publicity.

The militia from TX, FL and NH (my home) sent militia. I didn't get the call-up  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2014, 03:31:26 PM »
Archduke Ferdinand was a tiny tit.
Apparently, so was Bonaparte and JC, and David.

If these militia were so damn itching, why aren't they down at the border with others, and working hand n hand with the border patrol (if allowed) Why aren't they closing down meth labs?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2014, 03:33:46 PM »

If these militia were so damn itching, why aren't they down at the border with others, and working hand n hand with the border patrol (if allowed) Why aren't they closing down meth labs?

You obviously forgot that they tried and Holder threatened to arrest them if they apprehended or even reported a single illegal. So they learned that the enemy is NOT external to the US, but is actually the federal government.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2014, 03:39:28 PM »
Stefan Molyneux nails it once again. Just follow the money trail.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2014, 03:49:28 PM »
You obviously forgot that they tried and Holder threatened to arrest them if they apprehended or even reported a single illegal. So they learned that the enemy is NOT external to the US, but is actually the federal government.
Yeah, I forgot about that, and remember after I wrote it.
No, the enemy is not the Fed government it self. The enemy is what has led to this. And those militia are part of the problem. There is no us vs them...because it is us. That is the problem. This all started with the baby boomers.

What people need to understand, in fighting is not what is needed. For some entities, an America divided is good.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2014, 01:27:18 AM »
Yeah, I forgot about that, and remember after I wrote it.
No, the enemy is not the Fed government it self. The enemy is what has led to this. And those militia are part of the problem. There is no us vs them...because it is us. That is the problem. This all started with the baby boomers.

What people need to understand, in fighting is not what is needed. For some entities, an America divided is good.

For fucks sake the current administration is playing the "divide" game full throttle.
Ψ

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2014, 04:49:25 AM »
Why is this classified under "Conspiracy Theories?"   ???
w

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2014, 05:16:43 AM »

Seems like the mods are trying to hide it from the main board?   
Ψ

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2014, 05:29:59 AM »
because you are a tinfoil hat wearing moron

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2014, 05:48:39 AM »
Hope Americans can grab their country control again and leave this disguised fascism.