Author Topic: DDP = Miracle Worker  (Read 1335 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
DDP = Miracle Worker
« on: April 13, 2014, 04:47:05 AM »
Never been a big fan of him as a wrestler, and he annoys me on Podcasts as he's such a shameless self-promoter, but I give credit where it's due.

Scott Hall was very near the top of the wrestler dead pool; yet,  he actually looked healthy at the Hall of Fame ceremony.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: DDP = Miracle Worker
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 07:53:46 AM »
I totally agree.
he had a very hot wife at one time.. kimberly...
Never understood why...she married DDP.  :-\
But she was extremely hot..

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 08:34:41 AM »
I totally agree.
he had a very hot wife at one time.. kimberly...
Never understood why...she married DDP.  :-\
But she was extremely hot..

It's been said that Kimberly was a very nice person backstage until they promoted her to "Head Nitro Girl." ::) At that point, she went on a huge ego trip.

There's a popular story floating around that Scott Steiner "tuned up" both Dallas and Kim after they got Tammy Sytch fired from WCW. I don't know if what the Page's said was true or not, but it resulted in Sunny's termination.
That girl (Sunny) found her way into more trouble and drama in such a short time than anyone I know of.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 12:26:54 PM »
He looked healthy but Razor's voice was absolutely shot; Roberts sounded raspy, too.

All the documented problems with Jake and Razor....yet's it's Warrior who ends up dead.

Strange stuff, to say the least!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 04:03:04 PM »

It's been said that Kimberly was a very nice person backstage until they promoted her to "Head Nitro Girl." ::) At that point, she went on a huge ego trip.

There's a popular story floating around that Scott Steiner "tuned up" both Dallas and Kim after they got Tammy Sytch fired from WCW. I don't know if what the Page's said was true or not, but it resulted in Sunny's termination.
That girl (Sunny) found her way into more trouble and drama in such a short time than anyone I know of.
Scott Steiner threatened her and DDP with a bitch slapping.