Author Topic: T3 - for lazy people or for benefits?  (Read 1861 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
T3 - for lazy people or for benefits?
« on: April 13, 2014, 08:37:16 AM »
Does anyone take T3 long time, year round? A lot of people use it in cut cycles. But what about bulking time? Do You see any benefits from 25-50mcg in this time? What about strength and muscles loss?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: T3 - for lazy people or for benefits?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 08:42:17 AM »
I've used it a bit.. honestly I don't really like it. Although I've always been fairly fat. It eats everything.. muscle, fat, everything. You'll be flat and weak, and your physique will change, but I like the changes better without it. Maybe if I actually got down to 8% and then used it, it'd be different.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 05:05:48 AM »
I've used it a bit.. honestly I don't really like it. Although I've always been fairly fat. It eats everything.. muscle, fat, everything. You'll be flat and weak, and your physique will change, but I like the changes better without it. Maybe if I actually got down to 8% and then used it, it'd be different.

Even with test + other anabolics?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 02:11:52 PM »
can get you shredded.. but you'll be dead tired. you'll get home at the end of the day and fall asleep sitting up on the sofa.

your workouts will suck. zero energy, no matter how much pre-workout you take. after a few months your strength will be about 2/3 what it once was, and using a weight you used to use for 12 reps, now you're exhausted by 6 reps.

no pump, and you'll be flat all day long.

you'll shed hair.. your body will be sore and tired..... but you can get shredded.

only time I'd consider using it again would be to pull off the final 1-2% bf, and never will less than 500 tren and 1g test/wk.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 05:15:55 AM »
But you say about 100mcg+ dose, right?

T3 can make you lethargic/tired? I thought: faster work of thyroid = boost in energy etc.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 10:42:09 AM »
can get you shredded.. but you'll be dead tired. you'll get home at the end of the day and fall asleep sitting up on the sofa.

your workouts will suck. zero energy, no matter how much pre-workout you take. after a few months your strength will be about 2/3 what it once was, and using a weight you used to use for 12 reps, now you're exhausted by 6 reps.

no pump, and you'll be flat all day long.

you'll shed hair.. your body will be sore and tired..... but you can get shredded.

only time I'd consider using it again would be to pull off the final 1-2% bf, and never will less than 500 tren and 1g test/wk.

yeah thats when you blast 150mcg on a low cal diet, lol

i recently started using 50mcg a day when bulking, i use 100mcg when cutting. ill most likely use that stuff year round because its been a godsend to me. takes away all my tren sides for example. also kills all digestion issues, sleepyness and everything that gets fucked up on high dose cycles. high dose androgens lower t3, there are numerous studies on that.
on 50mcg t3 i wake up fully rested after 7-7.5 hours every day.
im more energized during the day aswell.
im a bit flatter, but you can counter that by just adding some carbs. it does increase nutrient uptake and protein turnover, so it increases protein synthesis, protein breakdown too though. i think most of us are consuming way too much protein anyway, more than our bodies can handle even with lots of AAS. t3 might counter that.
anyway, i love that stuff and its not even banned for research purposes in many countries.