Author Topic: Norway's to Open First 'Muslim Only' School, Replacing Ethics Classes with Islam  (Read 5500 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
 8)

Read the article and explain to me how educated modern leaders can be so delusional and ignorant.

Norway's to Open First 'Muslim Only' School, Replacing Ethics Classes with Islam

by Breitbart London 13 Apr 2014, 7:40 AM PDT

The opening of Norway's first Muslim-only school has caused controversy in the Scandinavian country's capital, with anti-immigration activists and politicians expressing their concerns over how the taxpayer-funded move might harm integration in the country.

read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/04/13/norways-first-muslim-school-causes-disruptions

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Scandinavians are too nice. This is opening a door that is going to be very hard to close again.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Seems they are taking over Sweden too according to Mensa Bob.

Europe

• Getbig IV
8)

Norway's to Open First 'Muslim Only' School, Replacing Ethics Classes with Islam

by Breitbart London 13 Apr 2014, 7:40 AM PDT

The opening of Norway's first Muslim-only school has caused controversy in the Scandinavian country's capital, with anti-immigration activists and politicians expressing their concerns over how the taxpayer-funded move might harm integration in the country.

read more:http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/04/13/norways-first-muslim-school-causes-disruptions

inb4 any kind of "peace", specially religion..

btw this is the downfall of Scandinavia.. unless the Vikings decide to make a crusade, but it will probably not happen.
Scandinavian muslim will probably adopt and will create a muslim country/state way better than Somalia, Sudan or Yemen.
 but atheism is also on the rise in Scandinavia.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Maybe I'm just old fashioned...

"A 12 year old girl from Namsos, Norway, was gang raped twice by four Muslim immigrants aged 15 to 18. All four perpetrator confessed, and argued that the twelve year old victim consented. The victim was gang raped on an elementary school playground.

The thugs were convicted of aggravated rape, but prosecutor Kaja Strandjord only asked the court for community service for the perpetrators!

The four monsters were collectively ordered to pay a fine. Three of the perps were also given community service.

One of the perpetrators was also convicted of raping another thirteen year old victim. He was only ordered to pay a fine for that rape."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslims-gang-rape-12-year-old-norwegian-girl-get-community-service/

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Norway

Seems they are taking over Sweden too according to Mensa Bob.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I'm not reading anymore news... Go UKIP

High Immigration and Birth Rates Cause Parents to 'Lie and Cheat' to Get Their Kids a School Place

by Breitbart London 12 Apr 2014 4 post a comment

British parents are lying to authorities about their children, and even faking addresses, in order to obtain their own kids a decent primary school place.

The Mail reports that due to high immigration and birth rates in the UK, school places are at an all-time premium, with local authorities taking measures to try and stop schools becoming oversubscribed.

Around 100,000 children may miss out on their first school choice, and the Local Government Association has warned that Britain needs to create an extra 130,000 places by 2017 in order to keep up with demand. A survey revealed that in the London borough of Lambeth, parents were suspected of lying to obtain their children a school place. As a result, only 'conditional offers' of attendance have been made while investigations take place.

Britain's immigration authorities have been left humiliated in recent years. High-ranking members of the Labour government of the early 2000s have now had to publicly admit that they underestimated immigration into the UK by "a factor of ten". Earlier this week it was reported that 350,000 immigrants were missed because inspectors were counting at the wrong airports.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/04/12/UK-Parents-faking-addresses-to-get-kids-into-school

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
It's all about the coming war. The proliferation and Polarization will be essential to ignite the lucky number three.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
I'm not reading anymore news... Go UKIP

High Immigration and Birth Rates Cause Parents to 'Lie and Cheat' to Get Their Kids a School Place

by Breitbart London 12 Apr 2014 4 post a comment

British parents are lying to authorities about their children, and even faking addresses, in order to obtain their own kids a decent primary school place.

The Mail reports that due to high immigration and birth rates in the UK, school places are at an all-time premium, with local authorities taking measures to try and stop schools becoming oversubscribed.

Around 100,000 children may miss out on their first school choice, and the Local Government Association has warned that Britain needs to create an extra 130,000 places by 2017 in order to keep up with demand. A survey revealed that in the London borough of Lambeth, parents were suspected of lying to obtain their children a school place. As a result, only 'conditional offers' of attendance have been made while investigations take place.

Britain's immigration authorities have been left humiliated in recent years. High-ranking members of the Labour government of the early 2000s have now had to publicly admit that they underestimated immigration into the UK by "a factor of ten". Earlier this week it was reported that 350,000 immigrants were missed because inspectors were counting at the wrong airports.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/04/12/UK-Parents-faking-addresses-to-get-kids-into-school

They weren't humiliated at all, their plan all along was to destroy English culture by mass importing of third world shitbags. The uk media has been demonsing nationalism for decades in cahoots with the government in creating a society at best apathetic of the invasion and at worst afraid to speak up because they would be mocked or labeled racist.

A diluted culture with no sense of national pride is essential if the country is going to eventually be governed by unelected EU committees.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Viking legend is over rated.
Jewish only schools & Muslims only school exists in Australia  :-\

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Imagine there was a time that I wanted to move to Scandinavia with work. My fucking brain must've been infected with the Ebola virus to even consider it.

Once their country is finally 3rd world, crime and diseases to the point of not being able to leave your house and a welfare state so bloated that tax has to run at 80% to maintain this joke, I just hope that NO ethnic Norwegians are allowed into any other first world country. You created it, now fucking die in it.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I just hope that NO ethnic Norwegians are allowed into any other first world country. You created it, now fucking die in it.

This reminds me of all the idiotic liberals that are fleeing New York and LA and bringing their self destructive policies to places like Texas and the Midwest.

It's really not right

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Now that I see this.. I know Sweden is just years away from the same thing

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Now that I see this.. I know Sweden is just years away from the same thing

That shithole is the only dump in the world that gives blanket refugee status to all Syrians that make it over there. Not even to mention all the others scum that manage to slip in.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
This reminds me of all the idiotic liberals that are fleeing New York and LA and bringing their self destructive policies to places like Texas and the Midwest.

It's really not right
no shit, the. Idiot Californians flee up here because their state is a shithole, and then proceed to fucking try and force their bullshit ideals and policies that ruined their state on us!

I want to scream. "hey dumbfucks, you ruined your state with this bullshit, why are you trying to do the same shit here? Are you really that fucking arrogant that you can't see that your idiotic policies are what bankrupted your state and caused you to flee!? You did it! Jesus christ!!"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

It's really not right

As opposed to the self-destructive religious ways that are making the South dumber and dumber by the minute?

X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is the end of civilization and this is how it will back slide. Liberalism is the root of this. Trying to accommodate people who want nothing less than your demise. They cry for their rights as an immigrant when they don't have the same rights in their own land. Yet, they want their religious laws to be applied to the country they immigrated to. I give it 10 years before these countries become hell holes.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

As opposed to the self-destructive religious ways that are making the South dumber and dumber by the minute?

It must not be too bad considering all the enlightened liberals that are flocking there.  :o

They created their liberal utopias, they should have to live with them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Are you really that fucking arrogant that you can't see that your idiotic policies are what bankrupted your state and caused you to flee!? You did it! Jesus christ!!"

haha yes!! They're just like illegal immigrants that flee their countries but want to bring their failed policies with them.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
It must not be too bad considering all the enlightened liberals that are flocking there.  :o

They created their liberal utopias, they should have to live with them.

Only going there because LA and NYC are CRAZY expensive to live. I doubt they move there for the political ideologies  ;D ;D ;D

Top 10 most educated states are located on the NorthEast (I think Illinois is up there, too). That is no surprise.  ;D
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Only going there because LA and NYC are CRAZY expensive to live. I doubt they move there for the political ideologies  ;D ;D ;D

Top 10 most educated states are located on the NorthEast (I think Illinois is up there, too). That is no surprise.  ;D

I know everyone wants to live in Illinois... I think they're purging like a million citizens a year.  ;D ;D ;D

It's entire states, not just big cities. Millions of people are abandoning big government blue states for low tax red states. That's fine, but please don't bring your politics with you.  :-X :-X :-X

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2348872463001/the-great-state-migration-continues/#sp=show-clips

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

I've seen this, those people are fucking nuts.  ;D

I was just thinking about it though, liberals are really interesting. Liberals don't seem to mind big government, high taxes, the welfare state, illegal immigrants, radical Islam (issues that actually have a huge effect on all our lives).

They're more worried about a few misguided Christians that really aren't bothering anyone, or how many working class people that live outside the North East who are already stretched thin on money and time have a higher education.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I've seen this, those people are fucking nuts.  ;D

I was just thinking about it though, liberals are really interesting. Liberals don't seem to mind big government, high taxes, the welfare state, illegal immigrants, radical Islam (issues that actually have a huge effect on all our lives).

They're more worried about a few misguided Christians that really aren't bothering anyone, or how many working class people that live outside the North East who are already stretched thin on money and time have a higher education.

I am bothered by it all, however there is a part of me that is overly irked by religious people.

And that's the thing, its not a few misguided Christians. Its many Christians or religious people in government who are trying to make laws based off off of their religion. Church and state are separate. Since republicans love America so much, you think they would better adhere to the idea of separation of church and state, since that is a prime doctrine of our country.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

I am bothered by it all, however there is a part of me that is overly irked by religious people.

And that's the thing, its not a few misguided Christians. Its many Christians or religious people in government who are trying to make laws based off off of their religion. Church and state are separate. Since republicans love America so much, you think they would better adhere to the idea of separation of church and state, since that is a prime doctrine of our country.

Out of all the issues we're facing though, I don't think legislating Christian principles here and there is really much of a problem compared to everything else. Just my opinion

It reminds me of when the left went absulutly fucking bananas over the CEO of Chic-Fil-A's private opinion on homosexuality. Weird......

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Out of all the issues we're facing though, I don't think legislating Christian principles here and there is really much of a problem compared to everything else. Just my opinion

Depends. When youre trying to ban abortion and trying to ban gay marriage (based on religious beliefs), thats a big issues for gays and women. Remember, those issues really do not affect you directly as a straight male. However, imagine if you were married, and your wife was raped by Tbombz or Queen Vissy and impregnated, and abortion was illegal, I am sure you'd be pissed. Remember what I said to you: there is a greater chance that we look away from an issue the further it is from us. Once it hits home, its a whole other story.
X