Author Topic: Norway's to Open First 'Muslim Only' School, Replacing Ethics Classes with Islam  (Read 5497 times)

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
It must not be too bad considering all the enlightened liberals that are flocking there.  :o

They created their liberal utopias, they should have to live with them.

We should meet someday. You're like a silent killer of commonsense of peace without any typical leftshit corruption that "aka logic = liberalism".

Refreshing.

Pretty simple. Core beliefs and values leading to prosperity are sustainable.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Depends. When youre trying to ban abortion and trying to ban gay marriage (based on religious beliefs), thats a big issues for gays and women. Remember, those issues really do not affect you directly as a straight male. However, imagine if you were married, and your wife was raped by Tbombz or Queen Vissy and impregnated, and abortion was illegal, I am sure you'd be pissed. Remember what I said to you: there is a greater chance that we look away from an issue the further it is from us. Once it hits home, its a whole other story.

FUCK, why did you have to go there with Queen Vissy??? It really sunk in when I read that....  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
We should meet someday. You're like a silent killer of commonsense of peace without any typical leftshit corruption that "aka logic = liberalism".

Refreshing.

Pretty simple. Core beliefs and values leading to prosperity are sustainable.

I would really feel honored to be in the court of King 23. Coming from someone like you that really does mean something!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
FUCK, why did you have to go there with Queen Vissy??? It really sunk in when I read that....  ;D

Yes, now you realize how important abortion laws are for women and for men as well (men who are married).

That pic scared you straight into liberalism! ;D ;D
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Yes, now you realize how important abortion laws are for women and for men as well (men who are married).

That pic scared you straight into liberalism! ;D ;D

Makes you feel for those less fortunate and all too, when it's right in front of you starting it's misaligned eyes right in your face. Really makes you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Being serious here. Do Vissy's eyes straighten out during the fresh anal insertion?

common sense says yes. I'm sure they cherish the moment.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Being serious here. Do Vissy's eyes straighten out during the fresh anal insertion?

FUCK that paints a horrible picture in my mind.

Wow  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

How can you start off the question with "being serious here" then say "Do Vissy's eyes straighten out during the fresh anal insertion?" LMAO!!  ;D ;D
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
 :D

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

How can you start off the question with "being serious here" then say "Do Vissy's eyes straighten out during the fresh anal insertion?" LMAO!!  ;D ;D

Are you saying I've been watching too much hentian? Just applying logic here but the japs fantasy characters (who btw always look westernesque) tend to go cross eyed while inflicted the initial poking. Wouldn't Vince rocketship reaching Houston cancel Vissy's off orbit visual trajectory? (no pun intended)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Are you saying I've been watching too much hentian? Just applying logic here but the japs fantasy characters (who btw always look westernesque) tend to go cross eyed while inflicted the initial poking. Wouldn't Vince rocketship reaching Houston cancel Vissy's off orbit visual trajectory? (no pun intended)

;D ;D

I guess that would all depend on how large Goodrum is. If Goodrums rocketship is not long enough, I have a feeling no effect will be had. Nonetheless, we may need Goodrum to take a video of this and post it.  :P :P ;D ;D :o :o
X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Some freaky shit going down in that trailer.  >:(

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

As opposed to the self-destructive religious ways that are making the South dumber and dumber by the minute?

ahahahaahah

blackpele

• Getbig III
Maybe I'm just old fashioned...

"A 12 year old girl from Namsos, Norway, was gang raped twice by four Muslim immigrants aged 15 to 18. All four perpetrator confessed, and argued that the twelve year old victim consented. The victim was gang raped on an elementary school playground.

The thugs were convicted of aggravated rape, but prosecutor Kaja Strandjord only asked the court for community service for the perpetrators!

The four monsters were collectively ordered to pay a fine. Three of the perps were also given community service.

One of the perpetrators was also convicted of raping another thirteen year old victim. He was only ordered to pay a fine for that rape."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/muslims-gang-rape-12-year-old-norwegian-girl-get-community-service/

What the fuck is wrong with this country??????

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
I've seen this, those people are fucking nuts.  ;D

I was just thinking about it though, liberals are really interesting. Liberals don't seem to mind big government, high taxes, the welfare state, illegal immigrants, radical Islam (issues that actually have a huge effect on all our lives).

They're more worried about a few misguided Christians that really aren't bothering anyone, or how many working class people that live outside the North East who are already stretched thin on money and time have a higher education.

It's called "deflecting" - their problems are so MASSIVE and universally recognized, that they have to try to "deflect" attention off themselves.
Ψ