Author Topic: Junior  (Read 13575 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Junior
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 02:02:47 PM »
i dont care if its 3 years, how is it a kink in my life. Been there done it can repeat if i have to. If you feel like champ running to the cops like a little bitch be my guest. I believe only esfitness and myself are the only 2,...oo and hazbin too,....who wont run to the cops on this board
Excuse me, I don't know you but that is a blanket statement. Neither would I under any circumstances. 

ismoseppo

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 02:07:58 PM »
What part of it had nothing to do with me you do not fucking understand???

I didn't give two shits or wanted to do anything or even fucking know about you at first.

You live across another fucking continent from me why the fuck would I care???

Other people in your hood (yes in Regina) who fucking know where you live wanted to go to the cops and do shit.

I was the fucking one who told BS to tell em no and pull them back. I said tell em to leave it, its stupid.

Fuck next time I will just shut up and say do what the fuck you want, ain't none of my business.

Jeez.

Do the fucking ice cube thing I told you. Seriously, no joke.

possibly one of the top 3 lies i have ever read on this site

post my address--full permission i will tell ron i said its all good
tell these regina people,..lol,....to tell you my address

if you get it right i will video myself clucking like a chicken in my front yard naked while raking leaves

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 02:08:28 PM »
You have know idea who BS is, pm me her name if you think you do. You are fishing again.

You don't think there are Canadian members on here on the force, x police officers or people who have friends that work on the force?

You think publicly admitting to harassment at the very least with indisputable evidence on record from multiple people sources is a joke with your history?

Just remember who appeased them and stuck up for you. Sad thing is in your mind you are interpreting this as a threat but what you don't see is I was am trying to protect you for your own fucking sake. I don't want you to go inside at your age.

Don't forget my x had borderline personality disorder so yeah no shit I got soft spot for you and had your back cos I believe you deserve better.

Yeah off course I identify with Shizzo, why wouldn't I, it's no mystery I was obese x degenerate fuck tard, I did 100 times worst shit than you ever did, but guess what I didn't go bragging about it and I ain't proud of it and I decided to change my life. You can do the same if you want to.

You are on the same path and journey, I look at your eyes and I can tell your not the same as before. Man's eyes reveals everything, that why I always were sunglasses.

Obviously you are bound to relapse from time to time, I do as well, it happens.

Main thing is when it does I don't let it escalate like before and get back on the wagon pronto with vengeance.

I have no desire to go back to old life, thought of it makes me shudder and I don't want same for you.

If you can't see I fucking genuinely cared about you then you are a fool.

Damn Joon. Damn....

ismoseppo

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2014, 02:11:27 PM »
the 3 and half pounds of chicken wings i ate yesterday are haunting me--i am literally pissing out my ass every 20 minutes.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2014, 02:13:12 PM »
You really cant trust a single person here. The guy that gave me 1,000 bucks the last month and a half, fucking tells the world how he really feels about me.

I was a paid monkey. A well paid monkey.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2014, 02:13:41 PM »
Haha Shizzo recoiling from being called an obese degenerate fucktard.

ismoseppo

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2014, 02:14:06 PM »
You really cant trust a single person here. The guy that gave me 1,000 bucks the last month and a half, fucking tells the world how he really feels about me.

I was a paid monkey. A well paid monkey.

i think he said this multiplle times about you to be honest?
you got a grand? damnnnnn

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2014, 02:14:33 PM »
What part of it had nothing to do with me you do not fucking understand???

I didn't give two shits or wanted to do anything or even fucking know about you at first.

You live across another fucking continent from me why the fuck would I care???

Other people in your hood (yes in Regina) who fucking know where you live wanted to go to the cops and do shit.

I was the fucking one who told BS to tell em no and pull them back. I said tell em to leave it, its stupid.

Fuck next time I will just shut up and say do what the fuck you want, ain't none of my business.

Jeez.

Do the fucking ice cube thing I told you. Seriously, no joke.

"It wasnt me it was Bikinislut the whole time"

Fuckin hell junior, I thought you had her back?

What a scabby little fucker you really are.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 02:15:15 PM »
Obviously I was speaking about myself in the past not insinuating you are same for one second, didn't mean to give that impression.

Ha. Weakest backpedal ever.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2014, 02:15:23 PM »
Haha Shizzo recoiling from being called an obese degenerate fucktard.
Sometimes it depends on who it comes from. Never expected it from Junior.

ismoseppo

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2014, 02:17:18 PM »
im still waiting for my address so i can find my way home
oh and if you feel like outing my girlfriend i will post her up before you, she would simply get the lols out of all this. Fuck i dont know how she stays so thick skinned, nothing rattles her

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2014, 02:20:02 PM »
Hey Joon, you were on team Shizzo today. What happened to make you change it? Don't make me air the dirty laundry for all to see.

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2014, 02:21:26 PM »
Hey Joon, you were on team Shizzo today. What happened to make you change it? Don't make me air the dirty laundry for all to see.
He is behind whoever he needs to be at any given time.

Guys a total waste of space, he jumps from one position to the next to save his own pathetic skin.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2014, 02:22:52 PM »

"Yeah off course I identify with Shizzo, why wouldn't I, it's no mystery I was obese x degenerate fuck tard."

Air that shit.

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2014, 02:23:20 PM »
"I" identify with Shizzo, "I" was an x obese degenerate fuck tard does not equal "you" are same but having said that:

a) Yes you are Obese, so what who cares fact is you can get back into shape and I always supported you on that.
b) Yes by your own admissions you have issues with alcohol so many people would consider that degen activity.

Still I never fucked judged you so don't put words into my mouth.

Might have not come across the way I meant it, no offense meant honestly, you know I take that shit seriously!

ahem..
Again back into the old habits junior.
"Its this, its that, no its the other, I didnt mean that, I meant this,......."

go and get fucked.   :-*

ismoseppo

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2014, 02:24:18 PM »
joons been busy logging off and logging onto my account to snoop my pms
i just remembered now to change the pw

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2014, 02:24:28 PM »

Dirty laundry?

What you talking about?

I always have clean pair of boxers on!  :-*

I bet you changed them after gee called you out.

ismoseppo

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2014, 02:28:12 PM »
No one is outing anybody, no interest.

then dont fucking say it. You dont have my address, there is no one in Regina. You are really digging a deep hole today arent you?

and dont even think you can tell me it hasnt crossed your mind all these whats app messages i have

now tell me my address or i start posting screenshots---i want to be outted

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2014, 02:30:45 PM »

Uncle juniors life story in a gif.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2014, 02:35:10 PM »
ooooooooo teh internets harrassment---ill be lucky if i get away with 25 to life with no chance of parole  ::)
Watch it Josh,or you`ll be breaking big rocks into little rocks for the rest of your natural born days for a crime of this magnitude.  LOL  ;D

ismoseppo

« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2014, 02:42:11 PM »
You can post whatever you like my friend, you have absolutely nothing on me and I don't care. I'd still be cool about it.

You are the one being silly today not me.

I told you the truth of it. I am going on info that was told to me.

You say you know who BS is post her info?

What's stopping you?

dont use the words my friend
you are the one who says you and the blond know my address
quit skirting the issue and post it
other than that shut your mouth and quit trying to venture into my territory on here.

if you are saying the person you told me multiple times is bs on whatsapp actually isnt then why the fuck do you bother calling me a friend----all it ever meant was you were playing head games with me on whats app thinking you are funny. Your true colors are really coming through. Ive never hidden the fact that im a bipolar nutjob. You try to disguise your mental issues by using your money -- fucking took me long enough to wise up. Im sooooooo stupid

by the way,.......if you own an IT company how the fuck can you think unplugging a modem will change your IP as you posted on whatsapp?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2014, 02:42:16 PM »

a) Yes you are Obese, so what who cares fact is you can get back into shape and I always supported you on that.
b) Yes by your own admissions you have issues with alcohol so many people would consider that degen activity.

Can't help but notice you didn't address "fucktard."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2014, 02:44:22 PM »
I will give Milo one last chance to properly apologise to me. If not, then I will expose the real reason he felt he had to pay me.

ismoseppo

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2014, 02:46:38 PM »
i guess in the end the operative word for uncle junior is 'manipulative'
and frankly if i had that much money i probably would be too
such is life

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2014, 02:46:50 PM »
Joon`s been a goon since day one.......wise up fellas.