Author Topic: Junior  (Read 13656 times)

ismoseppo

Junior
« on: April 13, 2014, 12:18:15 PM »
Am I ok? Ya Im fine.
A person just reaches a point where someone elses ego is out of control and I dont wanna be a part of it.

Yup u donated to the animals and all that and thats wonderful. But sometimes people push too far. Plus you are doing tons of juice AND boozing hard AND doin blow? Tough to respect that.

Wanna buy me on getbig? Want me to have your back all the time? Then I guess I should be paid for it. No monkey money like you  gave shizzo. Make me an offer. Fuck anyone who thinks im a sellout. I'll sit here and out people all day who fuck with you. But its purely business, Im not your 'buddy' anymore cause now you think you own me with the susan fitness episode.

Wanna own me on getbig? Pay me. Or go away.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Junior
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 12:19:10 PM »
how much you after
T

ismoseppo

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 12:21:06 PM »
how much you after

actually what Im after is not for me.
I want him to stake my friend who he knows in the SCOOP Spring Championship of Online Poker Events on Pokerstars. 50/50 so if my friend wins junior makes  a shitload of cash and so does my friend, who in turn will cut me in.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 12:21:21 PM »
Respect.

ismoseppo

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 12:25:04 PM »
he has seen my friends stats--sick winning player

feel free to look it up
TroyJones on pokerstars
AFerraro on Full tilt
AFerraroITL on party poker

cant remember the rest

over 2 million in online winnings lifetime and excellent lifetime roi

ismoseppo

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »
damn
i just realized that because of what you told me, YOU TOLD ME, you were also in on that whole posting my phone number on kijiji for the tv ad and having to change my number

it was funny when it was just her, but now its not so funny

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 01:01:35 PM »
damn
i just realized that because of what you told me, YOU TOLD ME, you were also in on that whole posting my phone number on kijiji for the tv ad and having to change my number

it was funny when it was just her, but now its not so funny
Im starting to get the feeling joon Is a snake who is friendly to everyone but has no loyalty or real respect AT ALL.

ismoseppo

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 01:15:04 PM »
im relaxed i dont care
but maybe its time to cough up who bs really is since i know the truth

and dont you dare deny i know

and how in the holy fuck of hell did you 2 come up with fort mcmurray alberta, or alberta at all?

so random

ismoseppo

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 01:18:59 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH  a court hearing

ok the gloves are off--i DEMAND you make this a legal issue between her and I
and make sure everything i said is taken to court

lololol can you imagine? Yes judge we argued on an internet forum and called each other names, one of us is in saskatchewan and one of us is in another country. Yes judge we are in this courtroom today over name calling on the internets

ill pm you where you can start the formal legal process
i know you were phony and all about money and ego

and no one in my city is on getbig let alone pranking me. It was bs and she admitted it and i laughed, 'not laughing now. And feel free to post my phone number or prank me again, its free to change the number so meh whatever

haha you are a version of me but with money and on booze and drugs, but with a mix of shizzo thrown in---now it makes sense why you like shizzo so much, you relate

ismoseppo

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 01:26:39 PM »

I told you before no one on this board apart from me and only one other person who is also like a brother knows the real identity of BS or where she lives, what comps etc she actually competed in etc, absolutely no one and that's the way its gonna stay regardless. I got BS back for life, simple as.

Also no one ever gonna have your fucking number or your info INCLUDING BS, GAL, Seb, Booty, Adonis or whoever else you pissed off and if shit ever went down I got your back too and you know I do cos you know you come long way and you gonna even go further.

I wish all this childish bullshit would stop and we can focus on doing good stuff and positive things here.

As far as I am concerned it all in the past.

Now lets change the subject.

How much you weigh now?

send me 2000 dollars for absolutely no reason

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 01:27:19 PM »

Absolute bullshit, I had no idea even about your existence or even who you were until BS filled me in on the situation. You were in timeout or banned at the time remember.

The conversation went something like this:

Me: "who is this guy, is he bothering you?"
BS: "No but the guy is a fucking asshole, he's done a bunch of shit to booty and other people and he is a nasty piece of work etc"
Me: "I don't want you getting involved with him, leave him alone and if he bugs you I will deal with it"
BS: "Why should he get away with fucking with Shizzo in real life etc"
Me: "Just Getbig bullshit it will blow over, no real harm done etc just don't go making things worse"
BS: "No fuck him, I know people in Regina will deal with him etc"
Me: " I don't want you acting as some fucking Vigilante, I will deal with it, trust me"

....that's when I got talking to you and you kept fishing for her info.

By that time the guy that live in your town had done the prank think on your phone, had nothing to do with me or BS although she was after your guts, I appeased her as I did with you.

Sad fucking thing is I was the one that stuck up for you the whole time and said fuck it we all have histories, he's changed a lot now, don't  judge a man over and over by his past.

I done lot of shit I ain't proud of, so what, that's life!

I tried to make the fucking peace between both of you and you both gave me your word, that was the end of it etc.

Problem is your both fucking as stubborn as each other.

I didn't out you, it was the guy who live in Regina and few blocks away from you.

You were very close to getting a knock on your door, I saved your ass and told people to leave it and I will handle it.

They wanted to make fucking police report and everything against you. I said forget it, its stupid no actual real harm has been done.

Ask yourself this, I have had your new number now for a while.

How come no ones called you or pranked you etc? Wouldn't have that happened by now if that was my intention? Think logically!

Lots of people after your ass, and I said NO, its fine he's a good kid at heart.

I have all the WhatAP logs to prove it, all the pm's etc.

Instead I said fuck it all this is bullshit and tried to get you to do some good stuff with the charities, weight loss etc.

Just remember if it weren't for me you would have a court hearing by now and all the fucking evidence that was stacked up against you from all the power that be including people high up on this board you would have had a lot of difficulty.

I stuck up for you whole fucking time.

Now relax yourself, chill and tomorrow you will be normal again, I know the routine!

Junior you snivelling little shit.
Selling out Bikinislut to save your arse.

"Oh Josh she wanted to get someone to sort you out but I stopped her."

Att Shockwave
A fucking snake of the lowest order he is.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 01:29:07 PM »

I told you before no one on this board apart from me and only one other person who is also like a brother knows the real identity of BS or where she lives, what comps etc she actually competed in etc, absolutely no one and that's the way its gonna stay regardless. I got BS back for life, simple as.

Also no one ever gonna have your fucking number or your info INCLUDING BS, GAL, Seb, Booty, Adonis or whoever else you pissed off and if shit ever went down I got your back too and you know I do cos you know you come long way and you gonna even go further.

I wish all this childish bullshit would stop and we can focus on doing good stuff and positive things here.

As far as I am concerned it all in the past.

Now lets change the subject.

How much you weigh now?

Well stop fucking starting it all then.
You are the catalyst in all of it.

Without Uncle Joon none of it would have happened.

ismoseppo

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 01:31:22 PM »
i have zero, and i mean less than zero doubts about who bs is now. He whats apped it to me too many times and it completely makes sense.

i still wanna know how alberta came into this--did you throw a dart at a map?

lol knows people in regina who will deal with me. Um no, unless they dress in blue and wear badges, no.

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 01:36:07 PM »
What I started this thread?

I wasn't even around when Josh was doing his worst.

I said fuck it, past is the past and tried to be fucking nice and make peace with everyone, you think that's being a pussy or a snake fair enough, to me its called being diplomatic and being a good manager.

Big fucking personalities all with big fucking ego's wanting to go to war all the time.

Fucking stupid.

I mean if they were footballers or something or something of real value other than bullshit was on the line then I would understand.

But all pain, no gain is just fucking daft!

Whos the one bragging about getting peoples personal info and running them off the board?

Fuck off Junior, no ones falling for your shit anymore.

ismoseppo

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 01:37:32 PM »
Whos the one bragging about getting peoples personal info and running them off the board?

Fuck off Junior, no ones falling for your shit anymore.

when Josh who is not the sharpest knife in the drawer stops falling for it you know the jig is up  :D

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 01:44:19 PM »
when Josh who is not the sharpest knife in the drawer stops falling for it you know the jig is up  :D

Question for you guys who take all this internet stuff so seriously.  What happens when a real life problem happens? How do you escalate your sense of personal drama?

ismoseppo

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 01:47:04 PM »
Question for you guys who take all this internet stuff so seriously.  What happens when a real life problem happens? How do you escalate your sense of personal drama?

i have no real life problems. I avoid all confrontation and stay home 99% of the time lol. Ive had enough real life conflict for 6 lifetimes. Now i live the most boring life ever

ismoseppo

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 01:48:32 PM »
You have know idea who BS is, pm me her name if you think you do. You are fishing again.

You don't think there are Canadian members on here on the force, x police officers or people who have friends that work on the force?

You think publicly admitting to harassment at the very least with indisputable evidence on record from multiple people sources is a joke with your history?

Just remember who appeased them and stuck up for you. Sad thing is in your mind you are interpreting this as a threat but what you don't see is I was am trying to protect you for your own fucking sake. I don't want you to go inside at your age.

Don't forget my x had borderline personality disorder so yeah no shit I got soft spot for you and had your back cos I believe you deserve better.

Yeah off course I identify with Shizzo, why wouldn't I, it's no mystery I was obese x degenerate fuck tard, I did 100 times worst shit than you ever did, but guess what I didn't go bragging about it and I ain't proud of it and I decided to change my life. You can do the same if you want to.

You are on the same path and journey, I look at your eyes and I can tell your not the same as before. Man's eyes reveals everything, that why I always were sunglasses.

Obviously you are bound to relapse from time to time, I do as well, it happens.

Main thing is when it does I don't let it escalate like before and get back on the wagon pronto with vengeance.

I have no desire to go back to old life, thought of it makes me shudder and I don't want same for you.

If you can't see I fucking genuinely cared about you then you are a fool.

ooooooooo teh internets harrassment---ill be lucky if i get away with 25 to life with no chance of parole  ::)

ismoseppo

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2014, 01:49:51 PM »

I don't wanna out Josh so I will stay quiet, fact is and he knows what he sent me on WhatsApp last night and if I wanted to post who got who's info it would all become very clear.

But I am just gonna leave it.

hang on im gonna look at the message and post my own info myself
in fact ill post the whats app screenshot

in fact ill post ALL our whats app screenshots
gimme a few minutes

lololol welcome to a losing battle--ill out myself til the cows come home

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2014, 01:51:29 PM »
i have no real life problems. I avoid all confrontation and stay home 99% of the time lol. Ive had enough real life conflict for 6 lifetimes. Now i live the most boring life ever

Not quite.  You know appear to have a handful of random and totally mismatched people all petrified of you and willing to do your bidding.  If you think about it you now have the perfect espionage ring.

The fear you inspire in some is palpable.

ismoseppo

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2014, 01:52:04 PM »
im lost
from yesterday: i sent you Mirzas personal info,...i talked about pooping,...geezus i talked more about pooping,...i see nothing else, what am  i missing

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 01:53:22 PM »
You have know idea who BS is, pm me her name if you think you do. You are fishing again.

You don't think there are Canadian members on here on the force, x police officers or people who have friends that work on the force?

You think publicly admitting to harassment at the very least with indisputable evidence on record from multiple people sources is a joke with your history?

Just remember who appeased them and stuck up for you. Sad thing is in your mind you are interpreting this as a threat but what you don't see is I was am trying to protect you for your own fucking sake. I don't want you to go inside at your age.

Don't forget my x had borderline personality disorder so yeah no shit I got soft spot for you and had your back cos I believe you deserve better.

Yeah off course I identify with Shizzo, why wouldn't I, it's no mystery I was obese x degenerate fuck tard, I did 100 times worst shit than you ever did, but guess what I didn't go bragging about it and I ain't proud of it and I decided to change my life. You can do the same if you want to.

You are on the same path and journey, I look at your eyes and I can tell your not the same as before. Man's eyes reveals everything, that why I always were sunglasses.

Obviously you are bound to relapse from time to time, I do as well, it happens.

Main thing is when it does I don't let it escalate like before and get back on the wagon pronto with vengeance.

I have no desire to go back to old life, thought of it makes me shudder and I don't want same for you.

If you can't see I fucking genuinely cared about you then you are a fool.

ismoseppo

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 01:53:44 PM »

Don't matter if it was one day in jail, point is you don't need it.

i dont care if its 3 years, how is it a kink in my life. Been there done it can repeat if i have to. If you feel like champ running to the cops like a little bitch be my guest. I believe only esfitness and myself are the only 2,...oo and hazbin too,....who wont run to the cops on this board

ismoseppo

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2014, 01:55:32 PM »
Not quite.  You know appear to have a handful of random and totally mismatched people all petrified of you and willing to do your bidding.  If you think about it you now have the perfect espionage ring.

The fear you inspire in some is palpable.

its the internet no one should be fearful unless they live within 8 blocks of me. Anyone who would cop call over this stupidity needs a reality check

but facts are facts i bring liveliness to this board,.....and people smashing report to moderator buttons  :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2014, 01:58:12 PM »
but facts are facts i bring liveliness to this board,.....and people smashing report to moderator buttons  :D

Yes, this