Author Topic: Just Dont,...Really  (Read 4202 times)

ismoseppo

Just Dont,...Really
« on: April 13, 2014, 01:36:31 PM »
For people who i cross on getbig,....dont pull that retarded you will call the authorities card. I would love for you to take a case to a judge stating "he called me names on the internets and was hassling me." Plus, it would be good for the lol's. And i would drag that shit out with 22 delays so you have to cough up thousands for travel. I hear it all the time on here, so either a. do it,...or b. shut the fuck up and continue bickering on here

fucking idiots

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
Re: Just Dont,...Really
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 05:08:50 PM »
Or: a) stop hassling people and calling them names
       B) shove a huge cock in your mouth
Oh wait you already do that... so just a)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 05:13:16 PM »
Or: a) stop hassling people and calling them names
       B) shove a huge cock in your mouth
Oh wait you already do that... so just a)
Relax! Just don't call the cops!!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 05:16:10 PM »
For people who i cross on getbig,....dont pull that retarded you will call the authorities card. I would love for you to take a case to a judge stating "he called me names on the internets and was hassling me." Plus, it would be good for the lol's. And i would drag that shit out with 22 delays so you have to cough up thousands for travel. I hear it all the time on here, so either a. do it,...or b. shut the fuck up and continue bickering on here

fucking idiots

I just called the Mounties on you.

Now all I need is a couple of guys with 2 coconut shell halves to stand by your house and freak you out.

ismoseppo

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 05:22:05 PM »
I just called the Mounties on you.

Now all I need is a couple of guys with 2 coconut shell halves to stand by your house and freak you out.

i dont get it, sorry im dim

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 05:24:44 PM »

Dim or just coconut-free?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 05:25:13 PM »

Didn't know Kris Dim could walk again yet  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2014, 05:28:50 PM »
In order to take up legal proceedings against someone in another country, would it not cost a lot of money? Plus, the amount of time it would take. Courts are already backed up as it is.
X

ismoseppo

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2014, 05:32:17 PM »
In order to take up legal proceedings against someone in another country, would it not cost a lot of money? Plus, the amount of time it would take. Courts are already backed up as it is.

it would be years and tens of thousands. Free for me tho.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2014, 05:33:04 PM »

Check with Layne Norton on that, he has experience legally spanking someone in another country. ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 06:00:34 PM »
it would be years and tens of thousands. Free for me tho.

So I guess its all threats toward you then without any real action taken place?
X

ismoseppo

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2014, 06:02:26 PM »

So I guess its all threats toward you then without any real action taken place?

i kind of welcome the action as it would be genuinely entertaining to see who is butthurt enough to charge someone over internet stuff

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2014, 09:26:00 AM »
To imobeseppo, just dont, really.

You are the kind of looser i walk by in the gym and dont even notice you're there eventhough you seek my attention and try to say "hi".

You are the kind of disfigured human who could be pretending to diet and training years and years and just stay the same fat hairy goon, frustrated and constantly insulting guys like me who made the best of their bodies and competed sucessfully.

You have such a sad existence that you have to go to a board and shoot in all directions, insult people because, in REAL life you are a coward, a looser.

In my world you are the kind of guy who would never had the previlege of talking with me besides: "Are you done warming up with the 20's? I'm going for my final set... ::)

I dont hate you, i pitty you.
Saddest thing is... your time has past and you have never walked the walk or did the did. Life just passed you by.   

ismoseppo

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2014, 09:28:53 AM »

You are the kind of looser i walk by in the gym and dont even notice you're there eventhough you seek my attention and try to say "hi".

You are the kind of disfigured human who could be pretending to diet and training years and years and just stay the same fat hairy goon, frustrated and constantly insulting guys like me who made the best of their bodies and competed sucessfully.

You have such a sad existence that you have to go to a board and shoot in all directions, insult people because, in REAL life you are a coward, a looser.

In my world you are the kind of guy who would never had the previlege of talking with me besides: "Are you done warming up with the 20's? I'm going for my final set... ::)

Saddest thing is... your time has past and you have never walked the walk or did the did. Life just passed you by.   

its cool what you said but the last line.....no, just no....everyone on this site is aware i lived it and walked it. But thanks for playin  :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2014, 09:33:07 AM »
its cool what you said but the last line.....no, just no....everyone on this site is aware i lived it and walked it. But thanks for playin  :D

Face it, Josh, you never did the did.

ismoseppo

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 09:37:47 AM »

bhahahahahah i like to think i did, the did,  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2014, 09:42:44 AM »
Where is that truck thread Josh, thats a bad truck what timeline you got for restore, check with Parker on any tips he knows all cars and trucks. You can probably save alot of dogs in that.

ismoseppo

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2014, 09:44:31 AM »
Where is that truck thread Josh, thats a bad truck what timeline you got for restore, check with Parker on any tips he knows all cars and trucks.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=529810.0

no timeline but 2-3 years is my goal,.......to me it will never be completely done, you know.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2014, 09:47:09 AM »

You need to learn the difference between "lose" and "loose". Hope this helps.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2014, 09:53:21 AM »

Why do I get the feeling that phrase is gonna stick around?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2014, 09:54:39 AM »
Why do I get the feeling that phrase is gonna stick around?

It's a goodie.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2014, 10:17:46 AM »
Uncle Junior is gonna did the did with Shizzo.

ismoseppo

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2014, 10:19:20 AM »
Uncle Junior is gonna did the did with Shizzo.

i honestly believe i have snotted out my nose from laughing at least 5 times this morning