Author Topic: Undertaker dead?  (Read 1650 times)

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Undertaker dead?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 06:43:23 PM »
His wife told EmpireSports reports the following: “Being totally honest, I was going into the bedroom feeling completely in the mood. I saw that he was sleeping so I went to wake him and nothing. Not even a hint of him waking up. So I got worried and tried shaking him and shoving him and even hitting him across the back with a folding chair.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 08:36:22 PM »
His wife told EmpireSports reports the following: “Being totally honest, I was going into the bedroom feeling completely in the mood. I saw that he was sleeping so I went to wake him and nothing. Not even a hint of him waking up. So I got worried and tried shaking him and shoving him and even hitting him across the back with a folding chair.
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 08:37:56 PM »

lol

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 09:04:15 PM »
Too bad.  Never really cared for the character but still I am sorry for his family's loss.

The folding chair bit was funny though.  ;D

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 11:04:55 PM »
Too bad.  Never really cared for the character but still I am sorry for his family's loss.

The folding chair bit was funny though.  ;D

LOL

Used to be kind of bad ass, when he was working with Paul Bearer and would never talk, just looked all insane like a huge undead killing machine, a 6'7 300lb tat'd up biker with white contact lenses was legitimately scary to a 6 year old.

I stopped watching Wrasslin completely at around age 6 lol but I distinctly remember over the top gimmicks...Papa Shango, Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, Stone Cold...Hell I didn't even watch Wrasslin when Stone Cold was on yet I was a fan of that ol' sumbitch, still am too hahah.