Author Topic: Beautiful?  (Read 34049 times)

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
Beautiful?
« on: April 14, 2014, 01:24:46 AM »
According to Daily Mail men and women differ in what they think is the best physique for men and women.

So, what is your favorite?

Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2601389/Men-love-Kim-Kardashians-curves-women-want-Emma-Watsons-slim-hips-Infographic-shows-sexes-VERY-different-ideas-body-beautiful.html

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: Beautiful?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 06:39:47 PM »
I like both of the bodies "...according to men"

The woman that women find attractive is pretty and in shape, but not what I would consider out of control sexually appealing

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 10:03:25 PM »
I like both of the bodies "...according to men"

We agree on that. I was wondering if more women would find the "according to men" bodies better.
Personally I think both "according to women" bodies are a bit boy-ish. Not quite my taste...

I wonder how they did this survey. Were the subjects presented with pictures to choose from, or did they have to type in some names they could think of? Would make a lot of difference.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 11:10:18 PM »
Who the heck would want Jennifer Anniston's tits? ???
w

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 11:20:57 PM »

Lolololol true.

Eh. Actually...they aight

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 10:39:23 AM »
Surely not?  You are reading and googling and posting the British newspapers?  Gimme Strength.

I'll discourse upon the women later I need to take a few deep breaths.

>>>Both the blokes look like David Whackam with different heads or kit on.  They've both got the same right tit.  Makes me cringe.  I've never much appreciatated that Beckham, he has no lips >>>>>>and bodies like that are a dime a dozen xL

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 11:09:24 AM »
Surely not?  You are reading and googling and posting the British newspapers?  Gimme Strength.

Even worse! 😉
Dutch media copy, translate and paste British news. Often the translations are so bad, I have to read the original article to understand what was going on... And I don't think Dutch links would be appreciated; who could read them?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 11:17:18 AM »
So, are they better looking in the Netherlands?

xxx

(joke

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 02:04:54 AM »
So, are they better looking in the Netherlands?

xxx

(joke

No, just the same although slightly taller.  ;)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 05:27:28 PM »
somewhere in the middle is good for me.  Literally in the middle, of them both.  Who the hell am I kidding.  At this point I'll take damn near anything. 

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 01:24:03 PM »

My wife lol...she gets tired of her large C's. Says it'd be nice to wear nice tops in the summer without a bra

I don't care either way..not a boob guy.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 10:20:59 PM »
My wife lol...she gets tired of her large C's. Says it'd be nice to wear nice tops in the summer without a bra

I don't care either way..not a boob guy.

That would be so nice, but I've given up hope on that. After losing about 70 lbs, the girls did become smaller. But they are still huge, so not wearing a bra is still out of the question.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 11:40:14 PM »
Personally, I believe it's a matter of choice. These days, I only wear one on rare occasions.
I prefer the girls to live free. So much more comfortable that way. Granted, that's easier to do when one lives in a cold climate where sweaters, jackets, and other forms of outer wear are common, ...but come the summer time, if I'm to be stuck in air-conditioned environments, ...there are always circular band-aids to keep me from taking out an eyeball or two.  :P   As long as I'm not required to run, bra-less will always be my preference  
w

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 01:07:47 AM »
Haven't been able to hang them free since my 16th. They grew to a 32 HH/J and shrunk to a 28 FF now. If these slightly deflated, flubby girls hang free, they hinder me in my movements. They tend to sag under my arm, so I have to pull them up from under my arm every few minutes. Can't lean into the kitchen countertop or tabel, because first I have to hoist them up and lay them on the top or table. Otherwise they get painfully squished. Not to mention the nasty moist micro climate in the skinfold under the boobs...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 02:26:12 AM »
Haven't been able to hang them free since my 16th. They grew to a 32 HH/J and shrunk to a 28 FF now. If these slightly deflated, flubby girls hang free, they hinder me in my movements. They tend to sag under my arm, so I have to pull them up from under my arm every few minutes. Can't lean into the kitchen countertop or tabel, because first I have to hoist them up and lay them on the top or table. Otherwise they get painfully squished. Not to mention the nasty moist micro climate in the skinfold under the boobs...

:o   :o   :o  Oh My!!! Double F's?  Those aren't a couple of girls, ...you've got an entire sorority going on there!
And to think I thought I had it bad having to push them out of the way just to see my feet, or holding them so I could roll over in bed without any pain, whenever they got swollen. My sympathies.

Forgive me, but this revelation calls for a song...  ahem...

Έ.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪ Do your girls hang low?  ♪♫•*¨*•. Do they wobble to and fro? Έ.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪
♪♫•*¨*•. Can you tie them in a knot? .♪♫•*¨*•.ΈΈCan you tie them in a bow? Έ.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪
Έ.•*¨*•♫ Can you throw them over your shoulder, like a Continental soldier? ♪♫•*¨*•.Έ.
•*¨*•♫ Do your girls hang low?  ♪♫•*¨*•.Έ.•*¨*•♫♪♫•*¨*•.Έ.•*¨*•♫
w

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 03:27:12 AM »
:o   :o   :o  Oh My!!! Double F's?  Those aren't a couple of girls, ...you've got an entire sorority going on there!
And to think I thought I had it bad having to push them out of the way just to see my feet, or holding them so I could roll over in bed without any pain, whenever they got swollen. My sympathies.

Forgive me, but this revelation calls for a song...  ahem...

Έ.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪ Do your girls hang low?  ♪♫•*¨*•. Do they wobble to and fro? Έ.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪
♪♫•*¨*•. Can you tie them in a knot? .♪♫•*¨*•.ΈΈCan you tie them in a bow? Έ.•*¨*•.♪♫♫♪
Έ.•*¨*•♫ Can you throw them over your shoulder, like a Continental soldier? ♪♫•*¨*•.Έ.
•*¨*•♫ Do your girls hang low?  ♪♫•*¨*•.Έ.•*¨*•♫♪♫•*¨*•.Έ.•*¨*•♫

Yeah, my girls are my "Big Bertha's": big, heavy, knock men down easily, but need special transport. If I were a fembot, I would have two houwitsers poking out my bra.  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 08:34:14 AM »
 :o ;D :o ;D :P

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 08:41:40 AM »
Personally, I believe it's a matter of choice. These days, I only wear one on rare occasions.
I prefer the girls to live free. So much more comfortable that way. Granted, that's easier to do when one lives in a cold climate where sweaters, jackets, and other forms of outer wear are common, ...but come the summer time, if I'm to be stuck in air-conditioned environments, ...there are always circular band-aids to keep me from taking out an eyeball or two.  :P   As long as I'm not required to run, bra-less will always be my preference  

Band aids on nipples? Uh OUCH!!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 09:10:11 AM »
I feel I should have singles ready

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 09:35:34 AM »
Band aids on nipples? Uh OUCH!!

Male distance runners wear band aids on nipples, otherwise they get bloody nipples  :P

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2014, 09:37:43 AM »
Male distance runners wear band aids on nipples, otherwise they get bloody nipples  :P

Yeah but we have small areolas of which the sticky part doesn't touch nor has to be ripped off of!

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 09:55:47 AM »
Yeah but we have small areolas of which the sticky part doesn't touch nor has to be ripped off of!

Band aids come in different sizes

Dunno what pepperoni nipples can do, though. Maybe use the knee bandages  ;D

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 10:29:53 PM »

Why don't you look for some nice nipple covers? They come in cute shapes and colours.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2014, 04:55:26 PM »
pics or I call BS.

waiting...

popcorn is ready too

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...