Author Topic: ...  (Read 26174 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Shizzo you fat ugly degenerate cuuuunt!
« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2014, 12:21:32 PM »
I mean its cool, but know this if it was clear cut case I would have paid you for sure but if I paid you then it would by definition mean that I had accepted BS was guilty and that would have made her feel like total shit, so she agreed (was actually her idea) to totally come off the boards and gave me her account as proof that she didn't do anything wrong and I actually felt bad for not trusting her, cos I shouldn't have let dumb shit like this cause arguments between us.

Me and you are cool.

I know you are genuine person.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2014, 12:22:05 PM »

I am the real fucking nutjob around here

QFT

Simple Simon

« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2014, 12:22:14 PM »
;D Good spot chief....its complicated!

You cant get one over on me sonny.   ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2014, 12:23:41 PM »
I mean its cool, but know this if it was clear cut case I would have paid you for sure but if I paid you then it would by definition mean that I had accepted BS was guilty and that would have made her feel like total shit, so she agreed (was actually her idea) to totally come off the boards and gave me her account as proof that she didn't do anything wrong and I actually felt bad for not trusting her, cos I shouldn't have let dumb shit like this cause arguments between us.

Me and you are cool.

I know you are genuine person.

I was going to add that.  I dont think it has anything to do with money.  You didn't pay because of the tacit admission the payment represents.

ismoseppo

« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2014, 12:23:50 PM »
lol at calling me boring---thats my whole goal, to become boring and not nuts. But thanks for the compliment. You and bs dont need to waste your time with a fake kijiji ad again, I'll have my number changed inside 20 minutes

and i wont post yours, you seem to have taken my title of doing dickish things on here, and you can keep it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2014, 12:24:08 PM »
This might end up like the SMM thread the way its going. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #181 on: April 14, 2014, 12:24:15 PM »
Looks like shizzo delivered an owning that couldn't be handled by the ownee.

Shizzo 2.0: runs free of vodka, puts out not shit posts and delivers brutal ownings.

I can deal with this.

You must be only be reading 5% of his posts.

And, just to be precise, we're on shizo version 2.9 at this point, which is ironic because that's also his blood/alcohol level.
Y

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #182 on: April 14, 2014, 12:25:21 PM »
Junior strkes me as a guy with zero friends irl thats why he is on forums throwing money around and trying to buy friends online cause he is so lonely.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 14, 2014, 12:26:16 PM »
page 9

ooxxxxoooxxo

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: April 14, 2014, 12:27:10 PM »
I truly believe UJ is not handling the Anabolics well! He's Posts scream Roid rage! Im serious lol
 I hope that helps!! (talking about puppy's being killed)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #185 on: April 14, 2014, 12:27:11 PM »
You must be reading 5% of his posts, because this description is as inaccurate as it gets.

And, just to be precise, we're on shizo 8.0 at this point.
hatuhz gonna hate

follow the arrows

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #186 on: April 14, 2014, 12:28:27 PM »
if shizzo owed joshua rehaluk those 1200 bucks he would be in big trouble by now.

Shizzo laughing all the way to the liquor store with his money because he knows uncle joon is a soft persona who won't hurt him.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: April 14, 2014, 12:29:38 PM »
if shizzo owed joshua rehaluk those 1200 bucks he would be in big trouble by now.

Shizzo laughing all the way to the liquor store with his money because he knows uncle joon is a soft persona who won't hurt him.
True!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 14, 2014, 12:30:04 PM »

;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #189 on: April 14, 2014, 12:32:07 PM »
Junior strkes me as a guy with zero friends irl thats why he is on forums throwing money around and trying to buy friends online cause he is so lonely.

spot on analysis. I'd like to add that something is mentally wrong with uncle joon. This is quite apparent from his previous YouTube videos.

ismoseppo

« Reply #190 on: April 14, 2014, 12:33:30 PM »
joon my dog hates you

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #191 on: April 14, 2014, 12:33:39 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #192 on: April 14, 2014, 12:34:51 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #193 on: April 14, 2014, 12:35:49 PM »
Well, this thread is gay as fuck.

I don't think even josh antics can rescue get big from its current level of gayness.

ismoseppo

« Reply #194 on: April 14, 2014, 12:36:57 PM »

Yes exactly, not to mention I will get accused of "buying someone out and bullshit, I know you were only trying to help.

To be honest it was my own paranoia getting the best of me and in retrospective I shouldn't have given her hell about it but all cool.

I love her very much (even it wasn't dating her) I would still love her, if you knew the circumstances you would understand, poor girl has been through so much.

And then shit cuuunt shitsoul thinks its funny to make fun or her through his fucking gimmick and when the game was up asshole tries to sell me his account.

He fucking exposes Bigmc's pics from years ago and tries to back stab me with Josh.

I told Vince today and Bigmc I am beyond fucked off.

Today I shot 500mg instead of 250 (gods honest truth) and I am fucking ready to explode like I literally don't want anyone coming near me right now cos slightest fucking thing I will flip the fuck out and I am fucking beyond vicious when I get like that.

I need to fuck some whores seek counseling.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2014, 12:37:10 PM »

Yes exactly, not to mention I will get accused of "buying someone out and bullshit, I know you were only trying to help.

To be honest it was my own paranoia getting the best of me and in retrospective I shouldn't have given her hell about it but all cool.

I love her very much (even it wasn't dating her) I would still love her, if you knew the circumstances you would understand, poor girl has been through so much.

And then shit cuuunt shitsoul thinks its funny to make fun or her through his fucking gimmick and when the game was up asshole tries to sell me his account.

He fucking exposes Bigmc's pics from years ago and tries to back stab me with Josh.

Today I shot 500mg instead of 250 (gods honest truth) and I am fucking ready to explode like I literally don't want anyone coming near me right now cos slightest fucking thing I will flip the fuck out and I am fucking beyond vicious when I get like that.

I need to fuck some whores.

ZOMG! 500Mg? Look out!  Dudes gonna road rage all over the plCe!!

/sarcasm

Come one dude, that's like doing a 40 of coke and telling everyone how you're such a hardcore cokehead.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #196 on: April 14, 2014, 12:39:19 PM »
Bottom twinks running wild in this thread.
P

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #197 on: April 14, 2014, 12:39:41 PM »

I need to fuck some whores.

You couldn't fuck JNN....

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: April 14, 2014, 12:41:03 PM »
Therapy covered by nhs?

the trainer

« Reply #199 on: April 14, 2014, 12:41:08 PM »
Its pretty obvious that there was some sexual thing going on skype between shizzo and uncle junior, first shizzo got hurt and emotional because uncle junior call him a fat loser, shizzo got angry and retaliated by lettting out the secret of their sexual jerk off sessions on skype, uncle junior feelings got hurt and he is angry so shizzo had a change of heart and now he is claiming its a prank. will they kiss and make up only time will tell.