Author Topic: Dorian Yates - Effects of Steroids & Health  (Read 6230 times)

ismoseppo

Dorian Yates - Effects of Steroids & Health
« on: April 14, 2014, 09:20:18 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Dorian Yates - Effects of Steroids & Health
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 09:49:37 AM »
Link doesn't work...

"Video removed due to complaints by the Simon Wiesenthal center of peace"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 12:59:38 PM »
I posted this is another thread as well, great vid. Worthy of its own thread. The whole interview is really kick ass actually. I really like Doz after watching it. Dude is really down to earth and pretty level headed... except for the weird CT and pineal gland stuff recently.

He did say he felt that his experiences with drugs have brought on this more open minded side of himself.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 01:11:11 PM »
I posted this is another thread as well, great vid. Worthy of its own thread. The whole interview is really kick ass actually. I really like Do after watching it. Dude is really down to earth and pretty level headed... except for the weird COS and pineal gland stuff recently.

He did say he felt that his experiences with drugs have brought on this more open minded mentally ill side of himself.

fixed

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 01:13:47 PM »
alot of misunderstanding of substances like DMT and Ayahuasca, these are not rec drugs and will change you spiritually or give your ego a kicking if your contracted soul.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 01:20:10 PM »
alot of misunderstanding of substances like DMT and Ayahuasca, these are not rec drugs and will change you spiritually or give your ego a kicking if your contracted soul.
Well they are rec drugs... just a different kind of rec drug. They're not in the same universe as coke/meth/heroin that's for sure.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 01:24:44 PM »
what defines a recreational drug? you cant take these things and go to a nightclub, they need a special reverential setting, they do not increase lower desires...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 01:26:24 PM »
what defines a recreational drug? you cant take these things and go to a nightclub, they need a special reverential setting, they do not increase lower desires...
Anything not prescribed that a creates a chemical imbalance in your brain that can create a pleasurable feelings or altered states of reality.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 01:37:38 PM »
anything not prescribed lol

perhaps these things are mother natures prescriptions and they can  help unify the mind which is otherwise out of balance.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 01:50:01 PM »

drugs derived from plants found in nature- psychedelics, nootropics, opiates/ pain killiers, euphoriants etc are all here for a 'reason'.

its no mistake these things grow wildly and can be used for those specific purposes.
b

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 01:51:51 PM »

drugs derived from plants found in nature- psychedelics, nootropics, opiates/ pain killiers, euphoriants etc are all here for a 'reason'.

its no mistake these things grow wildly and can be used for those specific purposes.
lol. There is no "reason". It's just there and it just does what it does when humans consume it.

the trainer

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2014, 01:56:58 PM »
America is all about drugs the drug companies have completely brain washed people, you are not feeling happy take a drug, your dick is not hard enough take a drug, you are angry take a drug, its fucking ridiculous.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2014, 01:58:27 PM »
anything not prescribed lol

perhaps these things are mother natures prescriptions and they can  help unify the mind which is otherwise out of balance.

Hey man, I'm not wanting to argue semantics with you... I'm just telling you anything that people take to alter there mindset is considered rec drug. That's how it is. (Them being the medical community/government/pretty much everyone but people who use drugs)

They don't differentiate because people feel that one is mind opening and will expand their universe.

Hell, I know meth heads that feel the same way about meth that you do about DMT and Anhyaudnabfin3asca, although my personal experience is that extended meth usage opens you up to a gateway to hell/demons/horrible sinister feelings and dark presences.... it's not something you want to experience.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2014, 02:05:58 PM »
No worries...I dont give the opinion of government, big pharma and conventional Bob the final say on the matter.

There may be such people who think that about Meth, I am not one of them, experienced it as a party drug in Miami over a decade ago and well aware what it does and is doing to many poor souls who are addicted.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2014, 02:13:35 PM »
No worries...I dont give the opinion of government, big pharma and conventional Bob the final say on the matter.

There may be such people who think that about Meth, I am not one of them, experienced it as a party drug in Miami over a decade ago and well aware what it does and is doing to many poor souls who are addicted.

Yeah.... I'd agree. I know they have their place and obviously the people that use them do it on a completely different level than people who use coke/meth/heroin/etc.

Science will never except it as intentional,  they'll always say what they currently say... that they simply alter brain chemistry causing you to feel like you're having these experiencez, but really it's just the chemical causing reactions in your brain that it doesn't know how to process so you basically go crazy for a short period of time.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 02:48:58 PM »
lol. There is no "reason". It's just there and it just does what it does when humans consume it.

right. its such an amazing coincidence they just happen to grow on the same planet we exist on.

perfectly understandable.  ::)
b

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2014, 02:55:53 PM »
Hey man, I'm not wanting to argue semantics with you... I'm just telling you anything that people take to alter there mindset is considered rec drug. That's how it is. (Them being the medical community/government/pretty much everyone but people who use drugs)

They don't differentiate because people feel that one is mind opening and will expand their universe.

Hell, I know meth heads that feel the same way about meth that you do about DMT and Anhyaudnabfin3asca, although my personal experience is that extended meth usage opens you up to a gateway to hell/demons/horrible sinister feelings and dark presences.... it's not something you want to experience.

Judging by previous posts of yours I gather you've been to hell and back with drugs. I've been there too and I've learned to be cautious about chemicals after they took such a hold on me. What starts off as enhancing a night out and is truly "recreational" soon becomes your sole reason to exist, all you think about.

I know Bill Hicks took mushrooms on a ranch towards the end of his life (died at 34  :-[ )purely to see the world in a different light and expand his horizons and he had been through addiction. I also know that LSD and mushrooms are viewed as a possible cure for addiction so it's an interesting area.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2014, 05:57:00 PM »
Judging by previous posts of yours I gather you've been to hell and back with drugs. I've been there too and I've learned to be cautious about chemicals after they took such a hold on me. What starts off as enhancing a night out and is truly "recreational" soon becomes your sole reason to exist, all you think about.

I know Bill Hicks took mushrooms on a ranch towards the end of his life (died at 34  :-[ )purely to see the world in a different light and expand his horizons and he had been through addiction. I also know that LSD and mushrooms are viewed as a possible cure for addiction so it's an interesting area.

promising research has been done on ketamine for treatment of add and depression as well.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2014, 06:44:17 PM »

Exactly. The biggest problem I can see as well is that rather than teach the REAL dangers and teach people to be responsible, we demonize and try to scare kids out of it.. and it doesn't work. Look at all the countries with lower levels of addiction issues... much more lax drug laws and much greater levels of personal responsibility and being aware of just what can come.

I know there is a lot of potential in some of these other drugs for enhancing scope and perspective... but I also know that anything one person can use responsibly, another can abuse. And until medical science actually starts doing real research on the positive benefits of some of these other chemicals (not likely), im sure they'll be demonized just as much as the bad boys are.