Author Topic: Muslims in England planning school-takeover to push Islamic principles...wtf!!!  (Read 967 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
http://news.yahoo.com/birmingham-probes-muslim-takeover-schools-plot-140038655.html

Apparently muslims now number over 22% of the population of Birmingham, england.... and predictably, they are actively shooting for Islamic domination, 'by any means necessary', according to one of the leaders.

Any defenders of open immigration/globalism/liberal multiculturalism still out there?? Anyone want to defend this??

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
http://news.yahoo.com/birmingham-probes-muslim-takeover-schools-plot-140038655.html

Apparently muslims now number over 22% of the population of Birmingham, england.... and predictably, they are actively shooting for Islamic domination, 'by any means necessary', according to one of the leaders.

Any defenders of open immigration/globalism/liberal multiculturalism still out there?? Anyone want to defend this??

haha, I think this is really sad but am kind of glad people will get to see the result of this lunacy.

UKIP keeps growing cause of stuff like this.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Read the article and explain to me how educated modern leaders can be so delusional and ignorant.

Norway's to Open First 'Muslim Only' School, Replacing Ethics Classes with Islam

by Breitbart London 13 Apr 2014, 7:40 AM PDT

The opening of Norway's first Muslim-only school has caused controversy in the Scandinavian country's capital, with anti-immigration activists and politicians expressing their concerns over how the taxpayer-funded move might harm integration in the country.

read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/04/13/norways-first-muslim-school-causes-disruptions

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
Speechless.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
It is absolutely amazing to me that something like this could take place...and virtually no one seems to give a shit. RIP western world

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
It is absolutely amazing to me that something like this could take place...and virtually no one seems to give a shit. RIP western world

It boggles my mind. I've studied it a lot, just because it's so odd.

It does seem like tons of prominent Jews in media and government push the agenda. I could post at least 100 articles right now. I don't understand because these Muslims are also hurting Jewish communities in Europe. You've also got tons of European politicians who shouldn't have any motive pushing the agenda.

Why?

The Economist magazine is another one, they go crazy pushing 3rd world immigration. They pretty much say Europe will collapse without it.

It's not too much better here with the amnesty situation.

Is this just a key step in globalism and moving towards one world government?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Seems like people are fighting back? The sensible right wing parties that are winning in Europe right now, Putin and Russia, the Bundy ranch...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
Seems like people are fighting back? The sensible right wing parties that are winning in Europe right now, Putin and Russia, the Bundy ranch...

The nationalist, patriotic parties need to have  tsunami-like election showings. I sincerely hope they can take their countries back.

I mean that article actually came out in the major news headlines..and it just kind of matter-of-factly discussed how muslims were already 1/4 of the population of a major english city, and are actively trying to impose Islam on england..i mean the people quoted in the article literally said 'REMEMEBER THIS IS JIHAD, THIS IS WAR, USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY(to impose Islam on english kids)' !!!!!

Yet the author of the article seems to portray all this with a ho-hum, no big deal type outlook. The british government officials seemed only interested in giving a standard, politically correct response...

I just dont get it. I feel like im taking crazy pills here

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
The nationalist, patriotic parties need to have  tsunami-like election showings. I sincerely hope they can take their countries back.

I mean that article actually came out in the major news headlines..and it just kind of matter-of-factly discussed how muslims were already 1/4 of the population of a major english city, and are actively trying to impose Islam on england..i mean the people quoted in the article literally said 'REMEMEBER THIS IS JIHAD, THIS IS WAR, USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY(to impose Islam on english kids)' !!!!!

Yet the author of the article seems to portray all this with a ho-hum, no big deal type outlook. The british government officials seemed only interested in giving a standard, politically correct response...

I just dont get it. I feel like im taking crazy pills here

lol.... maybe it's us... maybe we are crazy  ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
Maybe so  :)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Kick These scum bags out of the UK. This Terrorists Family live a luxury life. Deport them now !! >:(
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/9596251/Abu-Hamzas-wife-asked-to-leave-1m-council-house.html

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
the British Tax payer paying for this Family for years in a House like this? WTF is going on ? all the time he was a known Islamic activist spewing hate against us.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
the British Tax payer paying for this Family for years in a House like this? WTF is going on ? all the time he was a known Islamic activist spewing hate against us.

Check out this thread Donny.. .Pretty sickening

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=1.0