Author Topic: Who Would You Like To Be Trained By?  (Read 7425 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Who Would You Like To Be Trained By?
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2014, 07:52:49 PM »
1. Arnold for Chest Day
2. Dorian for back
3. Platz for Legs
L

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2014, 08:44:21 PM »
None of those.

How about:

1) Charles Glass

2) Chris Aceto

3) George Farah

4) Milos Sarcev

5) Dorian Yates

6) Hany Rambo

7) Kai Greene

8) Dana Linn Bailey

Choose ONE!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yates for the intensity factor, Glass for the "scientific" training, Aceto for Nutrition and Dana cause she is beautiful/sexy...

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2014, 08:45:27 PM »
no one
a

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2014, 08:50:19 PM »
For bodybuilding - Disgusted

I wouldn't let Milo's program a warm-up set of leg extensions.

Thanks Coach, I've helped countless people get ripped for shows it's simple. Getting them on stage can be a little more complicated but again pretty straight forward. Drugs a secondary that's what most people get confused about. I've had guys use only one drug because of money issues beat guys on GH slin and other various drugs based on conditioning. Most guys fuck up anyway at the last minute, that's something that can be counted on most of the time.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2014, 08:51:09 PM »
Frank Zane, Larry Scott, Arnold, Serge Nubret, Samir Bannout, Reg Park, Steve Reeves, Clancy Ross, Etc.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2014, 09:00:41 PM »
John Meadows.

can't think of anybody else I'd waste money on...

sometimes us trainers need trainers as well, as we sometimes get lazy, or do 'just enough' to maintain. lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2014, 09:10:16 PM »
Thanks Coach, I've helped countless people get ripped for shows it's simple. Getting them on stage can be a little more complicated but again pretty straight forward. Drugs a secondary that's what most people get confused about. I've had guys use only one drug because of money issues beat guys on GH slin and other various drugs based on conditioning. Most guys fuck up anyway at the last minute, that's something that can be counted on most of the time.

And this is what 90% of this board doesn't understand. You don't need a ton of gear. There's a recent thread on here that listed a pros supposed drug cycle from 16 weeks out, it was utterly ridiculous and totally not necessary. I'm not doubting there are some dumbasses that would risk it but the more you take the more you run the risk of not peaking the day of the show and not to mention it's not necessary anyway.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2014, 09:18:37 PM »
I'd let Adonis be my cook. That pan pizza he made looked really good.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2014, 09:21:07 PM »
And this is what 90% of this board doesn't understand. You don't need a ton of gear. There's a recent thread on here that listed a pros supposed drug cycle from 16 weeks out, it was utterly ridiculous and totally not necessary. I'm not doubting there are some dumbasses that would risk it but the more you take the more you run the risk of not peaking the day of the show and not to mention it's not necessary anyway.

I respect you Coach but generally speaking find that hard to believe. Please share with me any pros you know who use low dosages. I'm interested in that exception to the norm.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2014, 09:23:41 PM »
I can get in contest condition just using Test E.......all diet,and hard training.

Of course I`m not a huge guy.........also,tiny bone structure,zero genetics,shitty response to gear.  :(

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2014, 09:24:32 PM »
I can get in contest condition just using Test E.......all diet,and hard training.

Are you a pro?
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2014, 09:25:25 PM »
Are you a pro?
I will be in a year or two.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2014, 09:26:28 PM »
I will be in a year or two.

what are your stats?
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2014, 09:28:06 PM »
what are your stats?
What`s being a pro have to do with this thread?

Stats schmats....I train for a certain look.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2014, 09:29:48 PM »
1. TA-Adonis Principles

2. Vince Basile-Mr. Canada

3. Vince Goodrum-CEO, Baller, Fitness Industry Insider.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!

Easy choice.......Dana Lynn Bailey

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2014, 09:31:44 PM »
I respect you Coach but generally speaking find that hard to believe. Please share with me any pros you know who use low dosages. I'm interested in that exception to the norm.

Define "low" then tell me how many pros you know and how long you've personally been on this industry. Or do you just believe everything you read?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2014, 09:35:28 PM »
What`s being a pro have to do with this thread?

Stats schmats....I train for a certain look.

Early alzheimers, wes?

You were just quoting Joe who was talking about high pro dosages being unnecessary. You responding saying all you need is test e to get in condition. Are you a PRO? nope... not even close.

You and Joe talking about what dosages you need vs a PRO is like comparing a tuned honda civic's fuel and maintenance requirements vs a lambos.

Hope this helps.

A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2014, 09:38:58 PM »
Define "low" then tell me how many pros you know and how long you've personally been on this industry. Or do you just believe everything you read?

I'm asking you Coach because you seem to have the info. You tell me who uses what and how much or little. Share what a PRO stack actually looks like base on your experience dealing with all these PRO bodybuilders.   

A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2014, 09:39:22 PM »
Early alzheimers, wes?

You were just quoting Joe who was talking about high pro dosages being unnecessary. You responding saying all you need is test e to get in condition.

You and Joe talking about what dosages you need vs a PRO is like comparing a tuned honda civic's fuel and maintenance requirements vs a lambos.

We've been In this industry before you were even a thought in your daddy's pants. Trust me when I say you're on NO position to be telling is what works and what doesn't.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2014, 09:40:25 PM »
I'm asking you Coach because you seem to have the info. You tell me who uses what and how much or little. Share what a PRO stack actually looks like base on your experience dealing with all these PRO bodybuilders.   

You first know it all. There isn't one magical potion.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2014, 09:40:29 PM »
Early alzheimers, wes?

You were just quoting Joe who was talking about high pro dosages being unnecessary. You responding saying all you need is test e to get in condition.

I quoted Joe,but only said I could get ripped using Test E............I wasn`t even thinking about the pro referance.

I think Joe knows a little about drugs and bodybuilding to say the very least.

I can`t speak for him,but having trained with some of the top guys of his day,who looked far better than todays bloated whales in my opinion,I would venture a guess that his point is that although todays guys do use humongous stacks,that it is not necessary if you want to look good.....if you want to look like the Michelan Man,then those amounts are needed.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2014, 09:41:08 PM »
We've been In this industry before you were even a thought in your daddy's pants. Trust me when I say you're on NO position to be telling is what works and what doesn't.

Are you a PRO Joe? If not which PROS have you worked with?  

because using yourself as an example is a piss poor example of what it takes to be a pro because you're not even close and never were.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2014, 09:42:30 PM »
I quoted Joe,but only said I could get ripped using Test E............I wasn`t even thinking about the pro referance.

I think Joe knows a little about drugs and bodybuilding to say the very least.

I can`t speak for him,but having trained with some of the top guys of his day,who looked far better than todays bloated whales in my opinion,I would venture a guess that his point is that although todays guys do use humongous stacks,that it is not necessary if you want to look good.....if you want to look like the Michelan Man,then those amounts are needed.

Fair enough wes. You didn't catch that he was talking about pro dosages.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2014, 09:43:04 PM »
Are you a PRO Joe? If not which PROS have you worked with?  

because using yourself as an example is a piss poor example of what it takes to be a pro because you're not even close and never were.
Do you have any idea about the guys Joe has trained with in the past dude?

We`re talking bodybuilding legends.

I think it`s safe to say,he knows what he`s talking about.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2014, 09:44:22 PM »
Fair enough wes. You didn't catch that he was talking about pro dosages.
Yes,I did,but I was simply talking about myself and my ability to get cut on Test E alone........hence why I didn`t mention anything about any pros.