Author Topic: Who Would You Like To Be Trained By?  (Read 7424 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Who Would You Like To Be Trained By?
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2014, 09:46:06 PM »
You first know it all. There isn't one magical potion.

Thats should be a given. And thats why you saying that stack is unnecessary is a crock of shit. because whats necessary for some will be unnecessary for others. You should know this by now, Coach. You do know this. I have no idea why you contradict yourself here. 
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2014, 09:48:24 PM »
Yes,I did,but I was simply talking about myself and my ability to get cut on Test E alone........hence why I didn`t mention anything about any pros.

No problem grandpa, just remember context matters.
A

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2014, 09:50:11 PM »
I respect you Coach but generally speaking find that hard to believe. Please share with me any pros you know who use low dosages. I'm interested in that exception to the norm.

I know what they use, but who cares. That 16 week cycle whether true or not is fucking stupid and will create a shit look. Most of these "pros" today can't achieve the look below on 7 grams week. I would never want to look like these guys today.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2014, 09:50:38 PM »
Are you a PRO Joe? If not which PROS have you worked with?  

because using yourself as an example is a piss poor example of what it takes to be a pro because you're not even close and never were.

No, I'm not pro nor do I have the desire to be one. However I know A LOT of pros and yes, there cycles as well and when not training on my gym, we occasionally train together. I stopped training bodybuilders in the early 90's. You don't need to know who I trained. I don't train bodybuilders anymore because most don't train hard enough to break a sweat. I can tell you the ones I do train with laugh their asses off at the accusations of the drug cycles posted on HERE. Yes. They read this site...mostly for comic relief.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2014, 09:51:01 PM »
We've been In this industry before you were even a thought in your daddy's pants. Trust me when I say you're on NO position to be telling is what works and what doesn't.

See, I gave you my respect Coach. But then you had to go and make comments like this.

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2014, 09:52:03 PM »
No problem grandpa, just remember context matters.
::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2014, 09:52:39 PM »
I know what they use, but who cares. That 16 week cycle whether true or not is fucking stupid and will create a shit look. Most of these "pros" today can't achieve the look below on 7 grams week. I would never want to look like these guys today.
^^^THIS^^^

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2014, 09:53:11 PM »
1. TA-Adonis Principles

2. Vince Basile-Mr. Canada

3. Vince Goodrum-CEO, Baller, Fitness Industry Insider.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!

Would love to be trained by Goodrum

X

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2014, 09:58:36 PM »
No, I'm not pro nor do I have the desire to be one. However I know A LOT of pros and yes, there cycles as well and when not training on my gym, we occasionally train together. I stopped training bodybuilders in the early 90's. You don't need to know who I trained. I don't train bodybuilders anymore because most don't train hard enough to break a sweat. I can tell you the ones I do train with laugh their asses off at the accusations of the drug cycles posted on HERE. Yes. They read this site...mostly for comic relief.

Would you mind sharing the stack of a PRO with the forum? Make a thread about it so everyone can benefit from the knowledge.

I'm serious Coach.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2014, 10:02:40 PM »
Would you mind sharing the stack of a PRO with the forum? Make a thread about it so everyone can benefit from the knowledge.

I'm serious Coach.

Not my deal. I know it doesn't take almost anywhere near what's posted in that thread.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2014, 10:08:32 PM »
Not my deal. I know it doesn't take almost anywhere near what's posted in that thread.

Why not share with the forum Coach? Wouldn't people here benefit from it health wise? Some kid right now is reading and he sees that stack thinking he needs to up the dosage.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2014, 10:11:19 PM »

how many grams then for a PRO? How many for top amateur?
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2014, 10:14:17 PM »
Why not share with the forum Coach? Wouldn't people here benefit from it health wise? Some kid right now is reading and he sees that stack thinking he needs to up the dosage.

Benefit from what health wise? Pretty sure 90% of the posters here know my feelings on it. Lemme ask you. Do you REALLY don't think I know what I'm talking about? This is a simple yes or no question.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2014, 10:16:23 PM »
how many grams then for a PRO? How many for top amateur?

Depends on how much like shit you want to look like.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2014, 10:19:05 PM »
Benefit from what health wise? Pretty sure 90% of the posters here know my feelings on it. Lemme ask you. Do you REALLY don't think I know what I'm talking about? This is a simple yes or no question.

You dismissed an alleged pro stack as being stupid and unnecessary. I want you replace it. If your knowledge can equal to the same results or better but with less drugs then you should speak up and be heard.  

Its simple really. If you don't want to contribute your knowledge with the forum then why are you here running your mouth?

I can tell you why im here...to learn from people here like you.

A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2014, 10:33:35 PM »
You dismissed an alleged pro stack as being stupid and unnecessary. I want you replace it. If your knowledge can equal to the same results or better but with less drugs then you should speak up and be heard.  

Its simple really. If you don't want to contribute your knowledge with the forum then why are you here running your mouth?

I can tell you why im here...to learn from people here like you.

Let me ask you jr. Do you really think I'm stupid enough to put a full blown drug cycle up here? If you want to learn about drug cycles, this ain't the place to come. So this is what I suggest. You start getting ready for a show, hire who you think is best and take it from there. That's one way to learn. You're not going to learn shit unless you experience it for yourself.

If you're not at least willing to do that, you're not willing to learn. I can tell you I can tell you I'm just as big as any pro my size. I can also tell you that if I competed enough I could win (possibly even the Masters Nationals) on less than 1.5grms per week IF THAT. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2014, 10:36:07 PM »
Incidentally, that last show in 07' I was on less than a gram.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2014, 10:37:42 PM »
Let me ask you jr. Do you really think I'm stupid enough to put a full blown drug cycle up here? If you want to learn about drug cycles, this ain't the place to come. So this is what I suggest. You start getting ready for a show, hire who you think is best and take it from there. That's one way to learn. You're not going to learn shit unless you experience it for yourself.

If you're not at least willing to do that, you're not willing to learn. I can tell you I can tell you I'm just as big as any pro my size. I can also tell you that if I competed enough I could win (possibly even the Masters Nationals) on less than 1.5grms per week IF THAT.  

How is that stupid? If anything its the exact opposite - its smart for you to post the cycle because you claim the dosages are smaller than what BFG posted.

How would it be stupid to share knowledge which advocates less drugs and is healthier?  
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2014, 10:56:09 PM »
Vince Goodrum, Master Trainer.

Ashworth College

Diplomate In Fitness & Exercise:  2010

AMFPT (American Muscle & Fitness Institute)

Certification In Sports Nutrition: 2002

Certified Master Fitness Trainer: 2004

Goodrums Services: In- Home Fitness Training: $85.00 dollars per session.  Please call to schedule an appointment as available times are limited.  Discounts will apply for training package sets.

Online Fitness Training: $15.00 a month. Includes customized training routine, nutritional meal plan, and journal software.

X

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2014, 11:07:43 PM »
Why did this thread get so stupid so quick??

I forgot to ad that I would have liked to train with Vince Gironda just long enough to get kicked out of his gym.

Also, why is it that some people think that us trainers would know exactly what our clients are using? We could suggest things I suppose. We aren't George or anyone else... Milos... people that we KNOW suggest AND supply drugs to their clients. And all this is just based on THEIR OWN experience. It's not an exact science AND can go very wrong!

Following a nutritional program is one thing when in conjunction with drugs and a completely different beast without drugs.

I'm not sure what the point of bringing up dosages is, but it would not be the same for each "Pro" client, and it wouldn't even necessarily be what the "Guru" suggests.

Pro's still have their own "empirical data" and preferences. They don't start out with trainers and nutritionists and drug gurus. They experiment.

If some of you (expletives) really want to know what "some" of the Pros use, I would have to ask: Do you think they use MORE shit than most of the guys at the gym who work and make good money and just wanna be jacked as fuck? Those guys that don't give a rat's ass about anything but being at the gym every single damn day... such a waste of time.

Here is a list. This is what a few "people" I know are using. I really don't need to differentiate between whether or not they are Pros, qualifiers, or just regular gym rats. Why? Because it doesn't seem to matter when it comes right down to it. I can't get inside people's heads and figure out why they have this "Die by the Iron" attitude. I can only guess it has to do with low self-esteem, narcissism and loneliness. It also has to with tolerance. Some guys have just been doing shit for so long that the whole "if a little is good" attitude has been completely decimated to pieces.

So, here we go.

Masteron, Sustanon, E.Q and Primobolan with Dbol tabs taken like candy all day long. T-3 and Clen for cutting when GH can't be afforded.

How many times have I heard "Don't waste a syringe?" How many here know exactly what that means? Sure, a lot of you do, but a lot of you don't. For those of you that don't, it means 3cc's or nothing.

Does it just mean 3cc's a day? I wish. For some guys it means 3cc's in each delt and each Quad, or each Glute and each Tri, or EOD a combo of 4 sites.

Here's the thing that bothers me most: We see people (Hardcore bodybuilders) dropping like flies. We blame juice, DIEuretics, etc, etc.

Guess what? Many of these guys don't think twice about a needle, so obviously they wouldn't think twice about a few shots of Whiskey at night and a couple of Vic's either.

And here's another kicker: These guys get very ill and die. How many of you have been around these guys as they are getting sicker and sicker? Anyone notice that they dont just get Jaundice? They get shaky, paranoid, flushed... etc., etc., they get annoying as fuck.

We don't ever talk about that do we? How annoying are the hardcore bodybuilders at your gym? All they care about is themselves, and then they want to talk about {heard it all} and hits on their lives, etc, etc...

I always just wonder "who did they burn?" How many times? They sell to get their own shit for free...

Yeah, I talk a lot, but sometimes the naivety here gets so stupid it makes you wonder why nobody ever say's anything.

Rock on. Live to Die. Work hard, live hard, die alone. So manly. So rewarding. I'm so proud to be a part of the "Fitness" lifestyle!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/end rant] [deal with it]

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2014, 11:13:08 PM »
Why did this thread get so stupid so quick??

I forgot to ad that I would have liked to train with Vince Gironda just long enough to get kicked out of his gym.

Also, why is it that some people think that us trainers would know exactly what our clients are using? We could suggest things I suppose. We aren't George or anyone else... Milos... people that we KNOW suggest AND supply drugs to their clients. And all this is just based on THEIR OWN experience. It's not an exact science AND can go very wrong!

Following a nutritional program is one thing when in conjunction with drugs and a completely different beast without drugs.

I'm not sure what the point of bringing up dosages is, but it would not be the same for each "Pro" client, and it wouldn't even necessarily be what the "Guru" suggests.

Pro's still have their own "empirical data" and preferences. They don't start out with trainers and nutritionists and drug gurus. They experiment.

If some of you (expletives) really want to know what "some" of the Pros use, I would have to ask: Do you think they use MORE shit than most of the guys at the gym who work and make good money and just wanna be jacked as fuck? Those guys that don't give a rat's ass about anything but being at the gym every single damn day... such a waste of time.

Here is a list. This is what a few "people" I know are using. I really don't need to differentiate between whether or not they are Pros, qualifiers, or just regular gym rats. Why? Because it doesn't seem to matter when it comes right down to it. I can't get inside people's heads and figure out why they have this "Die by the Iron" attitude. I can only guess it has to do with low self-esteem, narcissism and loneliness. It also has to with tolerance. Some guys have just been doing shit for so long that the whole "if a little is good" attitude has been completely decimated to pieces.

So, here we go.

Masteron, Sustanon, E.Q and Primobolan with Dbol tabs taken like candy all day long. T-3 and Clen for cutting when GH can't be afforded.

How many times have I heard "Don't waste a syringe?" How many here know exactly what that means? Sure, a lot of you do, but a lot of you don't. For those of you that don't, it means 3cc's or nothing.

Does it just mean 3cc's a day? I wish. For some guys it means 3cc's in each delt and each Quad, or each Glute and each Tri, or EOD a combo of 4 sites.

Here's the thing that bothers me most: We see people (Hardcore bodybuilders) dropping like flies. We blame juice, DIEuretics, etc, etc.

Guess what? Many of these guys don't think twice about a needle, so obviously they wouldn't think twice about a few shots of Whiskey at night and a couple of Vic's either.

And here's another kicker: These guys get very ill and die. How many of you have been around these guys as they are getting sicker and sicker? Anyone notice that they dont just get Jaundice? They get shaky, paranoid, flushed... etc., etc., they get annoying as fuck.

We don't ever talk about that do we? How annoying are the hardcore bodybuilders at your gym? All they care about is themselves, and then they want to talk about {heard it all} and hits on their lives, etc, etc...

I always just wonder "who did they burn?" How many times? They sell to get their own shit for free...

Yeah, I talk a lot, but sometimes the naivety here gets so stupid it makes you wonder why nobody ever say's anything.

Rock on. Live to Die. Work hard, live hard, die alone. So manly. So rewarding. I'm so proud to be a part of the "Fitness" lifestyle!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/end rant] [deal with it]

Thread get so stupid?

Excuse me, but Vince Goodrum is a MASTER TRAINER!! His credentials speak for themselves!
X

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2014, 12:00:02 AM »

Thread get so stupid?

Excuse me, but Vince Goodrum is a MASTER TRAINER!! His credentials speak for themselves!

Masturbator????  My bad.

Shit, give credit where credit is due by all means! Some physiques just speak for themselves ~

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2014, 07:24:39 AM »
CHARLES GLASS OR MAYBE EVEN THE LATE VINCE GIRONDA.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2014, 09:27:37 AM »
My wish becomes reality, but I won't mention his name.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2014, 09:30:19 AM »
by her and her and her