Author Topic: How long does test prop stay in your system after 2-4 days of ester breakdown?  (Read 5697 times)

promethyl

• Getbig I
I've read that the delivery of test propinate is 2-4 days... so once the testosterone is delivered, how many days does it take for the body to use up the testosterone?

For every 100mg of test prop, how much would a test blood sample increase?  

I've read it takes 2-3 weeks to be completely free, and I'm curious to know how long it would take to get to say 20% effective dose.

Do the traditional methods of suppressing your testosterone (smoking, drinking, no fats, no sleep, high cortisol) only affect the production of testosterone, or do they affect the usage of testosterone?

Related material on suppressing T:
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sex_news_sports_funny_grok/your_doctor_your_dealer&cr=

promethyl

• Getbig I
Bump? ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I've read that the delivery of test propinate is 2-4 days... so once the testosterone is delivered, how many days does it take for the body to use up the testosterone?

For every 100mg of test prop, how much would a test blood sample increase?  

I've read it takes 2-3 weeks to be completely free, and I'm curious to know how long it would take to get to say 20% effective dose.

Do the traditional methods of suppressing your testosterone (smoking, drinking, no fats, no sleep, high cortisol) only affect the production of testosterone, or do they affect the usage of testosterone?

Related material on suppressing T:
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sex_news_sports_funny_grok/your_doctor_your_dealer&cr=

simple excel spreadsheet could help you.

day
1-100mg
3- 50mg
6- 25mg
9- 12.5mg
12- 6.25
15- 3
18-1.5
21- .75

for example.. then you gotta add in more columns to the right for new injections on day's 3, 6, ect.. and to a total formula at the very end to the right.

just going 7 days of injections (about 21days total, shots every 2-3days) you'd reach a peak concentration of 178.. which doesn't seem right, but I just spent 30seconds doing it and didn't double check it.

promethyl

• Getbig I
Ok so basically we're expecting half-lives... where each half life period we decrease by approximately 50%. That's what I needed to know.

Is there any way to use this testosterone up faster?