Author Topic: Man gets beaten by cop for telling him to shut up  (Read 4931 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Man gets beaten by cop for telling him to shut up
« on: April 14, 2014, 02:27:26 PM »

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Man gets beaten by cop for telling him to shut up
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 02:33:02 PM »
imagine how bad shit used to be before cops had to worry about being videotaped

fucking sociopath

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 02:47:34 PM »
Within a week, the Hierarchy will roll back the amount of views of this video and then freeze the count number so that is says less then a couple of hundred...That's what they do to a lot of these video's...

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 02:56:17 PM »
This is why many states are trying to make it illegal to record these fine officers performing their duties.

Because, well, it's ENDANGERING them to record them beating homeless people or kicking old women.

The guy will at most get a slap on the wrist and ride a desk for a few weeks, or get sent home for a fully paid vacation.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 03:01:31 PM »
In before someone says "you have to see the whole video before we can make judgement"...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 03:06:23 PM »
This is why many states are trying to make it illegal to record these fine officers performing their duties.

Because, well, it's ENDANGERING them to record them beating homeless people or kicking old women.

The guy will at most get a slap on the wrist and ride a desk for a few weeks, or get sent home for a fully paid vacation.

They can try to make it illegal but more and more camera's are going into action. We are only a few years away from a lot of new cars having many hidden mini camera's and audio all around the outside of the car. Insurance companies will give discounts for people who use the technology to help catch people who steal and vandal cars. And the police will hate this type of technology.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 03:07:04 PM »
The old man was clearly a danger and i saw him starting throwing punches first. If you didn't you need to watch closer, every cop out there can see it.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 03:10:52 PM »
Why the fuck do those other retards just stand and watch... and light up a smoke? Pussies.

Hopefully there's a massive civil suit and cop goes to jail and gets ass raped to death.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 03:14:27 PM »
Just saw it's in a petrol station. Whole thing will be on cctv. What a dumb fuck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 04:03:10 PM »
Totally unecessary.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 04:25:24 PM »
how do these people stand there and say nothing?
follow the arrows

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2014, 04:27:38 PM »
Let me guess, if this gets some traction in the news, the cop will get the usual paid leave (he'll probably claim he feared for his life) and then the department will try to settle out of court (sending the bill to the taxpayers of course).

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2014, 04:28:46 PM »
Let me guess, if this gets some traction in the news, the cop will get the usual paid leave (he'll probably claim he feared for his life) and then the department will try to settle out of court (sending the bill to the taxpayers of course).
i keep reading your name as polka dots. doubt this will change.
follow the arrows

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2014, 04:36:20 PM »
how do these people stand there and say nothing?

Probably because that fat fuck is out of control. If he's willing to baton the dude for telling him to "shut up," he's likely to see a bunch of people telling him to "chill out" as a threat to his life and empty a mag into each of them.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2014, 04:47:24 PM »
Ole Johnny Law, still to this day, toughest SOB you ever saw.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 05:05:42 PM »
This version says that the driver was intoxicated, which I tend to believe. That tempers my feelings, that being said, the cop is wrong for beating him in public, should've had more baton disciple :).

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9b5_1397349182 .

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2014, 05:16:51 PM »
Here's the story, it's actually from 2011 -

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/07/28/officer-accused-of-excessive-force-cleared-sergeant-in-charge-retires/ .

I'll try and see if there is a more precise report of events. If this was just a walking pedestrian, then I retract my previous post. You can't beat people for being a nasty drunk.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2014, 05:22:40 PM »
This version says that the driver was intoxicated, which I tend to believe. That tempers my feelings, that being said, the cop is wrong for beating him in public, should've had more baton disciple :).

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9b5_1397349182 .
wait until it happens to you or someone you love.  COPS are fucing cowards typical type A personalities limp dick of peace.    You do not hit a man leaning on a car.  you do not take the man down and then beat him with a baton and then pepper spray him.     only a coward homo does that....    this guy should be fired and charged as per joe public
a

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2014, 05:31:56 PM »
wait until it happens to you or someone you love.  COPS are fucing cowards typical type A personalities limp dick of peace.    You do not hit a man leaning on a car.  you do not take the man down and then beat him with a baton and then pepper spray him.     only a coward homo does that....    this guy should be fired and charged as per joe public

My whole train of thought hinges on whether this fellow is a drunk driver or not, If the car in the background is his, and he was belligerent drunk driver who was just unlucky enough to catch a beating that day, then, meh, it's the cost of doing business. they're both shitbirds.

If this was just a drunk that was just walking around, then yes, the cop was wrong and I can't justify it.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2014, 05:34:43 PM »
My whole train of thought hinges on whether this fellow is a drunk driver or not, If the car in the background is his, and he was belligerent drunk driver who was just unlucky enough to catch a beating that day, then, meh, it's the cost of doing business. they're both shitbirds.

If this was just a drunk that was just walking around, then yes, the cop was wrong and I can't justify it.
I understand what your saying... but this guy doesn't have the right to decide who gets beat or not.  This behavior is what makes joe public hate police.  This is the downfall of our society.  He will do this then get away with it..  and somehow I am suppose to teach my kids to keep their hands to themselves.   If I hit everyone who upset me I would be wearing boxing gloves to work
a

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2014, 05:38:07 PM »
His commanding officer did not make the cop file a report.  I'm assuming the shift sergeant thought that dropping charges would keep the guy from suing.  What actually happened was due process was denied.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2014, 05:40:19 PM »
His commanding officer did not make the cop file a report.  I'm assuming the shift sergeant thought that dropping charges would keep the guy from suing.  What actually happened was due process was denied.
due process.. and civil rights... I did not see this man resisting???   

cop is a coward and a disgrace to the badge.. Not NYPD material
a

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2014, 07:46:03 PM »
Ive seen it many times before! Not all but 80% of Cops are cowards!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2014, 08:16:47 PM »
I took Ubermans quote and altered it for police officers

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules by beating up innocent people such as homeless and old people, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting abuse authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights becoming police officers to develop muscles get a gun and survive in there male world.

They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively become police officers hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can becoming a police officers doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc becoming a cop and owning a gun).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids police officer route to get even "bigger" more power in an attempt to cure their insecurity , but being natural a police officer and still not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs in  a power hungry job such as a police officer.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2014, 08:22:16 PM »
Within a week, the Hierarchy will roll back the amount of views of this video and then freeze the count number so that is says less then a couple of hundred...That's what they do to a lot of these video's...

Awesome.