Author Topic: benghazi benghazi benghazi  (Read 3841 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
benghazi benghazi benghazi
« on: April 14, 2014, 02:50:32 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: benghazi benghazi benghazi
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 03:24:28 PM »
LOL - this won't slow down the right wing moonbats for even a second

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 09:11:01 PM »
i have always thought obama let it happen cause he didn't want a huge incident (300 bad guys blasted from a chopper) and the eyes of the world on the shady shit that glen beck and the CTers say we were doing there.

I still think that.

When you have REPUBS saying obama is cleared + Issa's complete inability to get ANYTHING to stick to obama... I can see why people in the middle would lean toward obama not letting it happen.  I disagree - given 7 hours, in this day and age, YES we could have stopped the shit, and chose not to.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 04:12:18 PM »
Topic not closed / thread not closed till soul crusher comments.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 04:20:08 PM »
i have always thought obama let it happen cause he didn't want a huge incident (300 bad guys blasted from a chopper) and the eyes of the world on the shady shit that glen beck and the CTers say we were doing there.

I still think that.

When you have REPUBS saying obama is cleared + Issa's complete inability to get ANYTHING to stick to obama... I can see why people in the middle would lean toward obama not letting it happen.  I disagree - given 7 hours, in this day and age, YES we could have stopped the shit, and chose not to.

your premise not only makes no sense given how much Obama uses drones, etc.., it's also not supported by the facts

congratulations on joining the Republican party

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 04:55:20 PM »
your premise not only makes no sense given how much Obama uses drones, etc.., it's also not supported by the facts

congratulations on joining the Republican party

Something prevented the dudes stationed 1 hour away, from attending the battle over the 7 hours is lasted.  Communication is pretty good these days.  Dudes were PISSED they were denied permission to enter area and fight.

SOMEONE told them not to fight.  Maybe it didn't make it up to obama... someone in the middle made the call and hilary/obama didn't override it.  No way an embassy was under attack for 7 hours and 1) obama didn't know and 2) nobody could get there in time. 

Now, do I think repubs in congress use the point entirely wrong to serve their own needs?  of course.  But I also think it was allowed to happen cause of the shady shit going on there.  Imagine cell phone video of american choppers wasting 200 human beings (many women and children, since that is what terr'ists do) - in defense of some illegal gunrunning prison on their soil.  (According to beck, at least).  Obama didn't need that shit.  He gets a bump in support after an attack.  Imagine Romney hounding him on "Oh, you slaughtered those poor women to hide your shady shit going on there, barrack!" in the debates.

so yeah, maybe that makes me no longer welcome in the dem club lol... but I do think they knew while it was happening and chose to do nothing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 05:05:24 PM »
Something prevented the dudes stationed 1 hour away, from attending the battle over the 7 hours is lasted.  Communication is pretty good these days.  Dudes were PISSED they were denied permission to enter area and fight.

SOMEONE told them not to fight.  Maybe it didn't make it up to obama... someone in the middle made the call and hilary/obama didn't override it.  No way an embassy was under attack for 7 hours and 1) obama didn't know and 2) nobody could get there in time.  

Now, do I think repubs in congress use the point entirely wrong to serve their own needs?  of course.  But I also think it was allowed to happen cause of the shady shit going on there.  Imagine cell phone video of american choppers wasting 200 human beings (many women and children, since that is what terr'ists do) - in defense of some illegal gunrunning prison on their soil.  (According to beck, at least).  Obama didn't need that shit.  He gets a bump in support after an attack.  Imagine Romney hounding him on "Oh, you slaughtered those poor women to hide your shady shit going on there, barrack!" in the debates.

so yeah, maybe that makes me no longer welcome in the dem club lol... but I do think they knew while it was happening and chose to do nothing.

I don't buy the idea (and there is zero evidence) that Obama chose not to defend our diplomatic compounds because he was worried about "bad press" for killing people who were  attacking us

There is no evidence for it (which should be enough) and it makes no sense given his willingness to use drone strikes to kill a US Citizen (Anwar al-Awlaki ) and how many frigging Afhgan wedding's have  we accidentally bombed now.  The idea that he didn't want "bad press" so he chose not to respond just doesn't make any sense

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 05:15:59 PM »
there is evidence that they were attacked for 7 hours and nobody helped them.
There is evidence a team was an hour away, denied permission to get involved.
There is (according to beck) lots of evidence about shady shit going on there.

IMO, common sense dictates a US embassy doesnt get attacked for 7 hours without the POTUS knowing pretty quickly.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 07:25:48 PM »
there is evidence that they were attacked for 7 hours and nobody helped them.
There is evidence a team was an hour away, denied permission to get involved.
There is (according to beck) lots of evidence about shady shit going on there.

IMO, common sense dictates a US embassy doesnt get attacked for 7 hours without the POTUS knowing pretty quickly.

I think I'll trust the opinion of a Republican Congressman who has actually seen the evidence and would love nothing more than to hang something/anything Obama over a guy an internet message board who thinks Obama let this happen so as not to draw the attention of Glenn Beck and other "CT'ers" who would somehow be upset that he killed 300 "bad guys" who were attacking us

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 07:51:40 PM »
I think I'll trust the opinion of a Republican Congressman who has actually seen the evidence and would love nothing more than to hang something/anything Obama over a guy an internet message board who thinks Obama let this happen so as not to draw the attention of Glenn Beck and other "CT'ers" who would somehow be upset that he killed 300 "bad guys" who were attacking us

Then why all the bullshit (lies) about protests over some half ass'd youtube video? The government is trying to cover the real reason the ambassador was there is the first place. but hey why question the government they always put our best interests first ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 07:55:22 PM »
Then why all the bullshit (lies) about protests over some half ass'd youtube video? The government is trying to cover the real reason the ambassador was there is the first place. but hey why question the government they always put our best interests first ::)

ask this guy

maybe he's part of the cover-up

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 06:18:02 AM »
What, because he's Republican I'm supposed to take his word? Rep, Dem they are all equally worthless.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2014, 06:41:29 AM »
yeah, no offense to the cali representative, but it doesnt pass the smell test.

less than 2 months before an election... shady location is attacked for 7 straight hours, with help 1 hour away, and nobody can get there in time?   nope, doesn't pass smell test.   I know, there's no PROOF cause everyone insulates themselves and investigates themselves and Issa can't get an indictment for F&F, much less benghazi... but there is no way I buy the story "we didn't know anything, we couldn't stop it".   They sat quietly and let it happen.  That's what I believe, at least.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 07:15:24 AM »
What, because he's Republican I'm supposed to take his word? Rep, Dem they are all equally worthless.

are you saying republicans dont want to smear the Obama Administration?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 07:20:19 AM »

Obama Admn smears itself by the cast of frauds thugs criminals leeches locusts etc that make it up 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 07:32:16 AM »

All they do is point the finger at someone else to divert attention from all the bullshit they are doing.

Congress: Hey look over there
Public: huh what I don't see anything
Congress: (Picks public's pocket) oh it was nothing
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 07:55:10 AM »
All they do is point the finger at someone else to divert attention from all the bullshit they are doing.

Congress: Hey look over there
Public: huh what I don't see anything
Congress: (Picks public's pocket) oh it was nothing

I completely agree.  But what i am saying is that isn't senseless to not smear the administration if you can if you are repub?  Wouldn't proving or ruling Bengazi as massive cover up by the OB admin be very very advantages for all repubs?  If so then, wouldn't they do and try at every opportunity in this Benghazi thing try and prove wrong doing?  And if a Repub on the investigative committee who is privy to more intel than anyone, doesn't see anything, chances are fairly certain that because he a repub there really isn't anything that can be proved?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 07:56:02 AM »
Obama Admn smears itself by the cast of frauds thugs criminals leeches locusts etc that make it up 

This comment taken in the context of this discussion is creepy weird dude.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 09:56:35 AM »
yeah, no offense to the cali representative, but it doesnt pass the smell test.

less than 2 months before an election... shady location is attacked for 7 straight hours, with help 1 hour away, and nobody can get there in time?   nope, doesn't pass smell test.   I know, there's no PROOF cause everyone insulates themselves and investigates themselves and Issa can't get an indictment for F&F, much less benghazi... but there is no way I buy the story "we didn't know anything, we couldn't stop it".   They sat quietly and let it happen.  That's what I believe, at least.

kind of like your belief that Obama intentionally didn't defend our diplomats because he didn't want to draw the attention of Glen Beck and the "CT'ers" who would somehow be upset that we killed 300 bad guys who were attacking us

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2014, 10:49:56 AM »
kind of like your belief that Obama intentionally didn't defend our diplomats because he didn't want to draw the attention of Glen Beck and the "CT'ers" who would somehow be upset that we killed 300 bad guys who were attacking us

I dont know what his motives are.  What are some possible ones?  didn't want whatever was going on there to be headline news?  Didn't want an incident right before the election?

They did exaggerate the influence/motive of that video.
They did nothing for 7 hours during a very long attack and battle.

Now, I get tired of 911 people saying "hahahaha it was bush with a TNT plunger, right, idiot?" when it could have just been Bush doing nothing, stepping aside and letting shit happen.  Could be the same thing here.  Obama did nothing.  Whatever his reason.  They didn't stop the attack for 7 hours, and they were an hour away. 

The funny thing is that you're not even debating whether or not obama did nothing for 7 hours - Rather, you're just looking  to shit on the furthest extreme possible MOTIVE for it.   Interesting.  Nobody even debating whether or not he let it happen - now it's just debating WHY?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2014, 10:50:16 AM »

O-fag was too busy chooming and partying w Jay Z remember?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2014, 10:50:23 AM »
I completely agree.  But what i am saying is that isn't senseless to not smear the administration if you can if you are repub?  Wouldn't proving or ruling Bengazi as massive cover up by the OB admin be very very advantages for all repubs?  If so then, wouldn't they do and try at every opportunity in this Benghazi thing try and prove wrong doing?  And if a Repub on the investigative committee who is privy to more intel than anyone, doesn't see anything, chances are fairly certain that because he a repub there really isn't anything that can be proved?

Repub, Dem, they are all politicians, issues to divide the masses into believing one side or the other is for them. In reality the "ruling class" is for itself and only pretends to care come election time.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 11:03:46 AM »
Repub, Dem, they are all politicians, issues to divide the masses into believing one side or the other is for them. In reality the "ruling class" is for itself and only pretends to care come election time.

so its basically this:

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2014, 03:58:26 PM »
O-fag was too busy chooming and partying w Jay Z remember?

Having more fun than you were crying about it wasn't he?