Author Topic: Cop of Peace  (Read 1643 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

ismoseppo

Re: Cop of Peace
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 06:16:35 PM »
wow that kid was 113 pounds soaking wet, already out and isnt the choke hold illegal by cops?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 06:35:20 PM »
wow that kid was 113 pounds soaking wet, already out and isnt the choke hold illegal by cops?

It depends on the on the area of the state, and then many times the specific city. And then, many times they'll fiddle with it to differentiate between airway chokes (being considered the more dangerous one) and blood chokes so they can still use them. San Francisco considers that not a airway choke, but a blood choke, so they still allow its use.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 10:08:10 PM »
that cop deserves to get beat down
a

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 10:57:51 PM »

I was waiting for the crowd to start chanting and give the guy a dose of "warrior spirit"

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 11:27:07 PM »
Bad link, I'm going up assume the kid had it coming

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 02:03:01 AM »

yes

but speaking from experience

when you are restraining someone

all your training goes out the window and you end up grabbing them round the neck

you have no idea how hard it is to restrain someone without hurting them one on one

especially when they are wired on drugs or drunks
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 02:20:52 AM »
yes

but speaking from experience

when you are restraining someone

all your training goes out the window and you end up grabbing them round the neck

you have no idea how hard it is to restrain someone without hurting them one on one

especially when they are wired on drugs or drunks
this is why people need to learn Ryabko Systema

Mikhail Ryabko
Career: Worked in militia in RF Ministry of Interior Security Department, trained the Minister’s security guards. Advisor for RF Minister of Justice. Deputy Head of RF Ministry of Interior Management Department, fulfilled personal commissions of RF Ministry of Interior Security Department. Senior Public Prosecutor in Organisational and Inspectoral Department of RF General Prosecutor Office. Assistant to RF General Prosecutor. During 10 years served in special units, participated in military actions, hostage release operations, worked as instructor in centre for operative and technical training of special task unit. Veteran of military actions and veteran of labour. Has national awards from RF President, Minister of Interior. Awarded with personalised name arms by Minister of Justice Y.Chaika. Also has awards from Russian Orthodox Church, is a member of Board of Trustees for Construction and Restoration of Russian Orthodox Church Temples and Monasteries in Russia and Abroa