Author Topic: how poor were you growing up???  (Read 7487 times)

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
Re: how poor were you growing up???
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2014, 02:26:31 AM »
Roger that  8)

Just my thoughts but when it comes to challenges in your upbringing, I think it's a "sink or swim" type of situation. Either you learn from it and use it to harden your psyche and learn the "don'ts"  or go in the same direction all balls... kinda of an acceleration in natural selection if this makes any sense; the genetics strains have excessive traits but will the next generation use it in a more productive way?

Much like Calfy, I wouldn't be where I am today without this "challenging" part of my life. That "fire in my belly" was extremely strong late teens and early twenties.

It's good to see that you've now replaced that "fire" with the entire contents of the McD's menu.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2014, 02:30:15 AM »
It's good to see that you've now replaced that "fire" with the entire contents of the McD's menu.

LOLOLOLOL.... well played sir.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2014, 05:46:57 PM »
Great honesty of peace..

240 = awesomely dedicated dude raising great kids. I'm proud of you chief. We've talked about this before.

Had it pretty rough too early on, before my dad and my adoptive mom extracted me from misery. Going to the church to get clothes. People showing up with handouts, powdered milk next to a 6 pack and a 2 liter of pepsi....  being beat up for no reasons with a 1980's phone receiver because I wanted to talk to my dad... worse was being thrown on the porch naked because I was crying that I missed my dad lol... then hit me with the screen door... 8 or 9 stitches on the forehead. that's when my dad called it quit and saved me from her. She killed herself a couple of years ago. Bon Débarras.

I was lucky enough to get adopted by one of the greatest lady in the world who took me in as her son. Case closed. She loved my dad and loved me so much that she wanted more lil' Alexes... then came my sister and two brothers.. they owe me big time, I sealed the deal for my dad  8).

Life = not morally linear. but if you survive and have faith, things always work out.

Today we're one united family (of war) and absolutely inseparable. We all look alike and dominate with love  8)
I call BS  anyone who has been through this wouldn't be such a fucking douche
a

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #78 on: April 18, 2014, 08:46:55 PM »
Roger that  8)

Just my thoughts but when it comes to challenges in your upbringing, I think it's a "sink or swim" type of situation. Either you learn from it and use it to harden your psyche and learn the "don'ts"  or go in the same direction all balls... kinda of an acceleration in natural selection if this makes any sense; the genetics strains have excessive traits but will the next generation use it in a more productive way?

Much like Calfy, I wouldn't be where I am today without this "challenging" part of my life. That "fire in my belly" was extremely strong late teens and early twenties.

I have a cousin and a good friend who were extremely spoiled, parents bought them both several cars, motorcycles, most expensive clothes and toys when they were little. Both are fucked up as adults, and both have done time and have shitty lives.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2014, 04:33:53 AM »
proof that getbiggers are low class fucks
A

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2014, 07:45:46 PM »
proof that getbiggers are low class fucks
hey hey hey guy....... tell us something we didn't already know
a

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2014, 07:47:28 PM »

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2014, 11:32:51 PM »

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2014, 08:51:57 AM »
We were so poor we had to jack the dog off to fed the cat..