Author Topic: Coach Joe is going to share with getbig what a real PRO stack looks like  (Read 39949 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Don`t waste your time Joe.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
coach does know a few things about strength and conditioning I have to give him that, but he does not know shit about competitive bodybuilding drug cycles.

I wouldn't say I don't know shit about it, I will say I know more about training than drugs and I'm ok with that. I also know you don't need all that was listed in that ridiculous cycle that was posted.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Don`t waste your time Joe.

You're right. I've wasted too much time on this thread that has already backfired on wolfox.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I also know you don't need all that was listed in that ridiculous cycle that was posted.  

Okay, I have to say something here. What do you mean by need? Need for WHAT?

Take a look at Justin Compton at the Orlando. Do you disagree that you need a shitlod of drugs to look like this guy? Look at the animalistic beef, look at his fucked up face. Look how much he has grown in the last few years.

It's one thing to say you don't need all those drugs BFG listed to look good, but to look like this guy, to win pro shows is something else. Yes he may look like shit to you but that is beside the point.

Compare him to you your "below 1 gram, insulin and gh free" physique. I think it was a damn shame you did such a balonie cycle for that show you did because you could have won the whole damn show otherwise... would have been a fine way to exit the sport.

Please tell us how many drugs a Justin Compton type needs to look like this. Please tell us this is possible without any insulin, gh and with just a few hundred mg's of roids. ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Much rather look like Joe.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I have no problem giving my drug cycle, are you ready?

1/2cc Prop once a week.

did you stop taking Deca?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
did you stop taking Deca?

yes...for now.

Simple Simon

I have no problem giving my drug cycle, are you ready?

1/2cc Prop once a week.
Would you not be better off with Enanthate?
Prop is in and out with a spike.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Take a look at Justin Compton at the Orlando. Do you disagree that you need a shitlod of drugs to look like this guy? Look at the animalistic beef, look at his fucked up face. Look how much he has grown in the last few years.

It's one thing to say you don't need all those drugs BFG listed to look good, but to look like this guy, to win pro shows is something else. Yes he may look like shit to you but that is beside the point.

Compare him to you your "below 1 gram, insulin and gh free" physique. I think it was a damn shame you did such a balonie cycle for that show you did because you could have won the whole damn show otherwise... would have been a fine way to exit the sport.

Please tell us how many drugs a Justin Compton type needs to look like this. Please tell us this is possible without any insulin, gh and with just a few hundred mg's of roids. ::)

Please..tell me more about GH/insulin?

Simple Simon

If you cut the cycle BFG posted in half it wouldn't make a noticeable difference come show day.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Tell me more about the need for GH/Insulin....

bigmc

• Getbig V
Tell me more about the need for GH/Insulin....

serge looks phenomenal

what do you reckon he was on
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
serge looks phenomenal

what do you reckon he was on

Would have to assume no where near 5000mg of anything. lol

The difference was bodybuilders actually trained back then. It meant something.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Would have to assume no where near 5000mg of anything. lol

he looked great well into his fifties too

probably wasn't on more than a gram hard to say

I agree with you that gh and insulin abuse have fucked the sport up
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Why anyone would want to fuck with insulin is beyond me. Talk about fucking up your metabolic pathways!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Please..tell me more about GH/insulin?

The argument isn't whether Beckles or Nubret looked good, they obviously fucking did. You said
today's bodybuilders are doing more than they need... or that the stack BFG posted isn't needed. You said it. So I take it you mean these guys like Compton could put on that 50-60lbs of lbm they have over Nubret by doing way less than what was posted by BFG. But we both know the extra size is completely drug dependent so your comments on that stack were completely USELESS and false.

So what exactly was the point you were arguing over, since you obviously disagreed with BFG (yet know better)?! Tell us. How much would you guess Compton takes... how "little" could he take and still look like that? That BFG tack isn't needed so tell us how much he "needs".

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

Bullshit. You know I started reading bb mags in the 80s. I particularly remember an article about some Swedish amateur bodybuilders going over to Venice to find the "secrets" of the pros. Know what all the pros told them? They all said it's all about diet and supplements, you could train in whatever way you wished, it didn't matter much.

Plenty of guys train hard today, plenty of guys push hard year round, eating on the clock, training and drugging heavy year round. Many of those fantastic looking old-school bodybuilders took time off, smoked weed, rec drugged and chased bitches between shows. I doubt it was any more hardcore back then (even in the gym).

Simple Simon

he looked great well into his fifties too

probably wasn't on more than a gram hard to say

I agree with you that gh and insulin abuse have fucked the sport up

Here he is at 70

Wolfox

• Getbig V

Best poster on getbig. Finally someone who gets it.
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Why anyone would want to fuck with insulin is beyond me. Talk about fucking up your metabolic pathways!!

Yet you praise that Berardi guy who believes in jacking up insulin around certain times. Whether exogenous or endogenous, it's still insulin. Lots of insulin may lead to a less than desirable look but insulin isn't inherently evil, that's ridiculous.

Tell us how taking some insulin before workouts, like your nemesis Milos recommends, fucks up your metabolic pathways. Milos basically recommended a low- or zero carb diet except around workouts... so you jack up your insulin for 2 hours a day if you train once. Will that fuck up your pathways?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Here he is at 70

Ironically he was probably on gh and insulin at 70 years old. Didn't he go into a hypoglycemic coma before he died?

If you cut the cycle BFG posted in half it wouldn't make a noticeable difference come show day.

So half would still be needed? That's your take on it? Half is still a lot, several grams, especially the orals would still be plenty high. Would 3iu of Humatrope be just as good as the 6iu he wrote out? GH peaks at 3iu? I don't think so.

I agree that the effect of steroids taper off dramatically after a certain point, but more is still more and could still account for a few pounds come show day and the guys try to get every edge they can.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
The argument isn't whether Beckles or Nubret looked good, they obviously fucking did. You said
today's bodybuilders are doing more than they need... or that the stack BFG posted isn't needed. You said it. So I take it you mean these guys like Compton could put on that 50-60lbs of lbm they have over Nubret by doing way less than what was posted by BFG. But we both know the extra size is completely drug dependent so your comments on that stack were completely USELESS and false.

So what exactly was the point you were arguing over, since you obviously disagreed with BFG (yet know better)?! Tell us. How much would you guess Compton takes... how "little" could he take and still look like that? That BFG tack isn't needed so tell us how much he "needs".

Its like everyone else is illiterate but me and Van.

A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Basically, I'd like for Coach to tell us in approximate terms how much gear an average pro "needs" today to win shows. He came arguing in several threads saying BFG's cycle was ridiculous and not needed, and now he says insulin and GH isn't needed. He really needs to elaborate here.

Hey Coach, look what your hero Berardi says about insulin. You praised this guy many times here.

[ Q ] You've written a lot about post-workout nutrition. How important is it to take advantage of insulin post workout?

It depends on your goals. For starters, just so that everyone is up to speed, insulin plays important roles in both carbohydrate and amino acid uptake across the muscle cell membranes as well as acts as a key signaling molecule to stimulate protein synthesis.

The insulin signaling pathway is an elegant one because once the insulin molecule binds to the cell membrane, it sets in motion two different chemical messenger systems that accomplish three goals:

This system increases transcription (RNA formation)
        Increases glucose uptake into the cell
        Increases the translation of the cellular RNA into protein. Although there are other pathways that stimulate translation of RNA into protein, the insulin pathway is one of the most important nutritional ones.

I hope it's clear, therefore, that insulin plays a critical role in post-workout recovery of protein balance. Now, whether or not we need a HUGE insulin burst depends on our goals. If someone is interested in maximum growth and recovery, lots of carbohydrate, protein and insulin should flood the body immediately after a workout.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/maki12.htm

Oh no, the guy you look up to is fucking up bodybuilders' metabolic pathways. ::)

Simple Simon

Ironically he was probably on gh and insulin at 70 years old. Didn't he go into a hypoglycemic coma before he died?

So half would still be needed? That's your take on it? Half is still a lot, several grams, especially the orals would still be plenty high. Would 3iu of Humatrope be just as good as the 6iu he wrote out? GH peaks at 3iu? I don't think so.

I agree that the effect of steroids taper off dramatically after a certain point, but more is still more and could still account for a few pounds come show day and the guys try to get every edge they can.
Not sure, I once tripled my dosage 5 weeks out from a show and upped my calories by a third, net gain = 2lb weight gain and slight increase in hardness, that could have been the additional cals.

I think once you are on severely reduced cals the amount of gear doesnt really make much of a difference.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

this fucking tool wolfox needs to be banned- not 'timed out'. like gonzo forever. brings nothing to the board. as useless here as he is in real life.

b