Author Topic: Coach Joe is going to share with getbig what a real PRO stack looks like  (Read 39969 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Coach Joe is going to share with getbig what a real PRO stack looks like
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2014, 05:25:59 PM »

imo heaviest use would be most beneficial post contest.

you dont need a lot of drugs to create the look, and your not going to put on a lot of weight during your prep by pounding your body like that unless the tissue is existing and your growing in.

post contest your body is dying to grow, the reuptake of nutrients and fluids prime the environment for growth. couple that with the increases in poundages the water and glycogen bring, running heavier courses immediately after rather then during just makes better use of your mg's for the reasons i stated above.

whats the heaviest you have gone mg wise and what compounds did you do, and what weight were you at at that time, and bf level?

Well, I think there is a difference between say 400mg tren and 100mg Anavar the last few weeks and a gram of tren and 200mg of Anadrol. There is a reason Anadrol loading is popular and oral use in general is often heavy in the end. It obviously differs between individuals but this is what I believe.

As for my use, it's sporadic and not well thought out. If I could compete and/or showcased my body in the clubs like you guys love to do I might take the bodybuilding aspect more serious. I have shitty genetics and disfiguring injuries so competition is out, but if I could compete I would even with crappy genetics and guaranteed poor placing since the pressure of competition will help you advance imo.

I take drugs for the strength aspect mostly. I haven't done a lot of heavy stuff but experimented with heavy test for example last summer when ESfitness talked about his injection schedules. For example I shot 12 amps of test in one go for the hell of it but could only handle a couple of weeks of that. Orals I have done heavy for a few weeks at a time, up to about 200 Anadrol and 100 Dbol for a few days before trying to break pr's for example. I usually weigh between 210 and 250, "fat" (haven't measured bf) at 5'10'' or 5'11''. Right now I do 500mg test and 1cc of tren every 10 days, with a dbol or Anadrol 3 times a week pre-workout.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2014, 05:36:07 PM »
I`ve got a PM right here on getbig from my old friend Chris Aceto who says to me in the PM......paraphrasing here a bit:

"Damn Tim,these guys today don`t train hard at all,they would have never lasted with us back in the day".

And as we all know,Aceto was a good bodybuilder himself,anfd trained tons of top name guys including Cutler.

Ask him if Cutler trains hard... I GUARANTEE he will say, well Cutler is the exception, he trains very hard.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2014, 05:39:54 PM »
Ask him if Cutler trains hard... I GUARANTEE he will say, well Cutler is the exception, he trains very hard.  :D
It`s been a long time since he sent me that PM Van,I think he was just slumming.  ;D

I really have no clue if he still posts on Palumbos board or not.  ???

EDIT:
Actually,I PM`ed him first just to say hello.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2014, 05:50:21 PM »
I know very little of this Compton dude. Is he taking a shit load, probably. I don't even know if he's a pro or not. I don't keep up with bodybuilding that much. What's his weight? Show a front shot or even the mandatories.

Who the hell knows except him, his trainer and maybe a few close friends.

Compton is 25 I believe? I couldn't find his weight with a quick search. Look at how he's grown last few years. I don't pretend to know exactly what he's doing but it's safe to say it's more than moderate. Look at his face.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2014, 05:51:40 PM »
Dead by 40.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2014, 05:52:53 PM »
He had a great pond of water on his abs in the first picture from 2011

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2014, 06:02:33 PM »
Jesus Van, I think we can all agree on that but not 20+ IU's above and beyond normal fucking production.

I don't know about that. 20iu's is nothing for a diabetic eating a moderately heavy meal. It's very well within physiological parameters. Now if you did 100iu in one go then yeah. If a bodybuilder can get away with 20iu only eating 100 grams of carbs, even with some insulin resistance going on, then it's hardly crazy. I've written about this before, eating a snickers bar will elicit a higher insulin level than a 10iu insulin shot (in a study).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2014, 06:03:18 PM »
Dead by 40.

Why should he be dead if that only takes very moderate use? :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2014, 06:04:35 PM »
Why should he be dead if that only takes very moderate use? :D

:)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2014, 06:05:33 PM »
Compton is 25 I believe? I couldn't find his weight with a quick search. Look at how he's grown last few years. I don't pretend to know exactly what he's doing but it's safe to say it's more than moderate. Look at his face.

ya. def didn't help him getting better looking that's for sure. why the fuck guys do this to themselves is beyond me. it not for women. so what's it for, to look good for other guys?
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2014, 06:08:55 PM »

ya. def didn't help him getting better looking that's for sure. why the fuck guys do this to themselves is beyond me. it not for women. so what's it for, to look good for other guys?

It's a sickness. My fkng hair starts falling out and my teeth start gapping?...I'm DONE with the shit.  These guys are out of their minds.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2014, 06:14:53 PM »
Actually it was, we trained and that's what we came to the gym for. 6 days a week.

Well, if you train very hard going 6 days a week is hard to do in the first place, your body will be in pieces in 2 weeks or worst case you'll be in hospital if you go all out trying to do some twice daily 2 hour sessions. But there's different ways to gauge intensity. Volume is not how I measure it. Some of these guys today do heavy sets of squats with maybe 500-600lbs. In pumping iron Arnold did some sets with 315 or 405. Which is more intense? Volume and short rests until you puke from the cardio aspect or really taxing sets with really heavy weights? I vote the second. Puking is no way to gauge intensity or effectiveness,

You can go hard or you can go long. I believe this is a pretty accurate statement.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2014, 06:15:18 PM »

You're obviously overlooking shiny, plastic trophies.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2014, 06:18:19 PM »
Well, if you train very hard going 6 days a week is hard to do in the first place, your body will be in pieces in 2 weeks or worst case you'll be in hospital if you go all out trying to do some twice daily 2 hour sessions. But there's different ways to gauge intensity. Volume is not how I measure it. Some of these guys today do heavy sets of squats with maybe 500-600lbs. In pumping iron Arnold did some sets with 315 or 405. Which is more intense? Volume and short rests until you puke from the cardio aspect or really taxing sets with really heavy weights? I vote the second. Puking is no way to gauge intensity or effectiveness,

You can go hard or you can go long. I believe this is a pretty accurate statement.

The first, lifting heavy weights is hard for a few seconds then it's like you are fine.

Lifting fairly heavy weight for higher reps is brutal.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2014, 06:19:14 PM »

Yeah maybe, but the 2011 look gave him like 15th place in the nationals and second look gave him a pro win. For some it's simply the competitive aspect. Why would Hossein Rezazadeh look like a disgusting fat fuck to be the strongest weightlifter in the world? Why would powerlifters look like shit to break PR's? It's the challenge of the thing, the mental aspect.

Do you think the second look takes heavy use? :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2014, 06:26:22 PM »
The first, lifting heavy weights is hard for a few seconds then it's like you are fine.

Lifting fairly heavy weight for higher reps is brutal.

LOL, no you are not fine after extremely heavy sets... LOL no way. It's like this, take a powerlifter setting a world record... it may take MONTHS to recover from the few seconds of exertion. Pumping till you puke is brutal but recovering from low reps is a challenge too. Nervous system takes a beating, mentally you take beating. My training partner set a PR single in the squat last friday, he did nothing else, warming up for 90 minutes, then hit the PR. He has trained for 30 years, competed at an elite level for a long time. He was shaking for a couple of hours after that... felling beat up all weekend. :D Told me he needs to downcycle his training for several months to recover. This ain't no guy afraid of hard work, an absolute animal in the gym.

Platz did "deat sets" in the squat for high reps but he could only do this twice a month. A guy who says he trains to the absolute limit twice weekly is not going all out, I guarantee that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2014, 06:59:03 PM »
LOL, no you are not fine after extremely heavy sets... LOL no way. It's like this, take a powerlifter setting a world record... it may take MONTHS to recover from the few seconds of exertion. Pumping till you puke is brutal but recovering from low reps is a challenge too. Nervous system takes a beating, mentally you take beating. My training partner set a PR single in the squat last friday, he did nothing else, warming up for 90 minutes, then hit the PR. He has trained for 30 years, competed at an elite level for a long time. He was shaking for a couple of hours after that... felling beat up all weekend. :D Told me he needs to downcycle his training for several months to recover. This ain't no guy afraid of hard work, an absolute animal in the gym.

Platz did "deat sets" in the squat for high reps but he could only do this twice a month. A guy who says he trains to the absolute limit twice weekly is not going all out, I guarantee that.
X2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2014, 09:55:54 PM »
LOL, no you are not fine after extremely heavy sets..it may take MONTHS to recover from the few seconds of exertion.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Gayer than wearing a leather cowboy hat.

Brutalis genetics have-not type of reply.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2014, 10:20:44 PM »

hahaha  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2014, 11:10:13 PM »

Lol...

second tier genetics.

I think he should keep trying to educate a very well known and respected strength and conditioning coach (with household name clients).

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2014, 12:23:13 AM »
Well, I think there is a difference between say 400mg tren and 100mg Anavar the last few weeks and a gram of tren and 200mg of Anadrol. There is a reason Anadrol loading is popular and oral use in general is often heavy in the end. It obviously differs between individuals but this is what I believe.

As for my use, it's sporadic and not well thought out. If I could compete and/or showcased my body in the clubs like you guys love to do I might take the bodybuilding aspect more serious. I have shitty genetics and disfiguring injuries so competition is out, but if I could compete I would even with crappy genetics and guaranteed poor placing since the pressure of competition will help you advance imo.

I take drugs for the strength aspect mostly. I haven't done a lot of heavy stuff but experimented with heavy test for example last summer when ESfitness talked about his injection schedules. For example I shot 12 amps of test in one go for the hell of it but could only handle a couple of weeks of that. Orals I have done heavy for a few weeks at a time, up to about 200 Anadrol and 100 Dbol for a few days before trying to break pr's for example. I usually weigh between 210 and 250, "fat" (haven't measured bf) at 5'10'' or 5'11''. Right now I do 500mg test and 1cc of tren every 10 days, with a dbol or Anadrol 3 times a week pre-workout.
Thats why it was time to put a stop to his bullshit.

Second bolded bit is a little vague, what you weigh now and at what BF%?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2014, 12:25:01 AM »
Thats why it was time to put a stop to his bullshit.

Second bolded bit is a little vague, what you weigh now and at what BF%?

smells of permafatso.

to be honest.

Simple Simon

« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2014, 01:15:30 AM »
smells of permafatso.

to be honest.
Yep, his next response will be based around how he is more of a powerlifter and loves lifting big weights even though he could be almost as strong and be in shape.

Will we ever see a photo, not in a million years.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2014, 01:22:47 AM »
Yep, his next response will be based around how he is more of a powerlifter and loves lifting big weights even though he could be almost as strong and be in shape.

Will we ever see a photo, not in a million years.

nope.

all of his gear, all of his knowledge, means fuck all really.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2014, 06:16:41 AM »

nope.

all of his gear, all of his knowledge, means fuck all really.

Not really, he's probably the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to PEDs.  Incredibly smart guy.