Author Topic: Coach Joe is going to share with getbig what a real PRO stack looks like  (Read 39973 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Coach Joe is going to share with getbig what a real PRO stack looks like
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2014, 08:20:51 AM »
The internet is to blame for the high dosages used today, so many stories about whos taking what and how much and the fact they are still alive.
Back before the internet it was just word of mouth, it wasnt mentioned in magazines.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2014, 08:24:33 AM »
Out of curiosity, do you not compete because you think it’s ethically wrong to compete juiced in a natural federation, or because you think you wouldn’t be able to get round the testing?
you have to know how anti dope the federation in sweden is to understand this.  Its extreme. Lots of people told me when i was younger and trained heavy squats etc that i should start to compete but i didnt want to for the same reason as van so i understand him

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2014, 08:28:27 AM »
The internet is to blame for the high dosages used today, so many stories about whos taking what and how much and the fact they are still alive.
Back before the internet it was just word of mouth, it wasnt mentioned in magazines.
me ad my friends where sure that they had som secret drug that no gymrats could get and it was because of that mystical drug they where beasts lol but the internet learned me alot

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: April 17, 2014, 08:31:21 AM »
I almost feel like these retarded cycles are like badges of honor to these clowns. Yo look at all the gear I'm running, look at the bank I'm spending. Where you or me would be embarrassed to admit to running all that, it shows how "hardcore" he is. What a joke, I destroyed this clown natty. What's your guess on what his legs look like? Matchsticks, garauntee it LoL!

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #154 on: April 17, 2014, 08:37:52 AM »
Sweden sounds like a pretty odd country.
Known to be liberal but takes such a hard view on PED's. Must suck ass for you guys to live there despite all the blonde chicks. ;D
Juice is legal to take in the UK but illegal to sell. Only reason I haven't taken gear is purely down to cowardice. :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #155 on: April 17, 2014, 08:49:31 AM »
I almost feel like these retarded cycles are like badges of honor to these clowns. Yo look at all the gear I'm running, look at the bank I'm spending. Where you or me would be embarrassed to admit to running all that, it shows how "hardcore" he is. What a joke, I destroyed this clown natty. What's your guess on what his legs look like? Matchsticks, garauntee it LoL!

Yeah, you can tell guys like Bostin Loyd just love talking about their massive gear use to make themselves look hardcore.
They enjoy the notoriety they stir and want people to go "WTF! Dude, you're nuts!". ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2014, 09:23:11 AM »
Sweden sounds like a pretty odd country.
Known to be liberal but takes such a hard view on PED's. Must suck ass for you guys to live there despite all the blonde chicks. ;D
Juice is legal to take in the UK but illegal to sell. Only reason I haven't taken gear is purely down to cowardice. :D

it sucks ass..if you are walking on the street minding your own buisness and a cops see you and think your traps are to big they can take you in on the spot and force you to take a test and meanwhile you are at the pigstation the pigs raid your home sp the neighbours thinks you are a drugdealer etc. Then they let you go and after a couple pf months you get the test back. But even if you are clean and they didnt find anything at your home the neighbours will still think you are a criminal.

A bitchcop that was of work and partying and a club saw a guy that the umeducated bitch taught that his trapz where to big. She called her cop friends that came to the clib and took the guy in. He was clean but embarassed that everyone in the club tought he was on rec drugs

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2014, 09:31:35 AM »
True and people were afraid of taking too much.   they really didn't know that much about it yet.
Plus you didn't hear about BBers dying all the time, at age 30 -50!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2014, 11:57:44 AM »
guys like ESFitness on The internet are to blame for the high dosages used today, so many stories about whos taking what and how much and the fact they are still alive, talking out their ass about things they know nothing about..

added to for further accuracy.
b

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2014, 12:11:49 PM »
it sucks ass..if you are walking on the street minding your own buisness and a cops see you and think your traps are to big they can take you in on the spot and force you to take a test and meanwhile you are at the pigstation the pigs raid your home sp the neighbours thinks you are a drugdealer etc. Then they let you go and after a couple pf months you get the test back. But even if you are clean and they didnt find anything at your home the neighbours will still think you are a criminal.

A bitchcop that was of work and partying and a club saw a guy that the umeducated bitch taught that his trapz where to big. She called her cop friends that came to the clib and took the guy in. He was clean but embarassed that everyone in the club tought he was on rec drugs

What if you were a Muslim 3rd worlder using aas? Would the cops give you a free pass? I assume they would treat it the same as if you took a broken bottle to your baby daughters genitals, it's not the swedes place to judge their new guests cultural practices.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 17, 2014, 02:03:23 PM »
What if you were a Muslim 3rd worlder using aas? Would the cops give you a free pass? I assume they would treat it the same as if you took a broken bottle to your baby daughters genitals, it's not the swedes place to judge their new guests cultural practices.
lol everyone in sweden is afraid to be called a racist, if someose in the goverment says that sweden is taking in to many foreigners the media goes crazy and more or less calls him a rasict and a bigger part of the population thinks line that but they are afraid to say anything....like this syria war, finland took in 300 refugess, swezen said that everyone from syria is welcome to come i  here....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #161 on: April 17, 2014, 02:09:49 PM »
added to for further accuracy.

hmm.. I've been in this business for a long, long time. talking out of my ass about things I know nothing about? lol. have you ever 'trained' anybody that didn't involve having them copy exactly what you're doing? what works for you? lol.. you have no clue how to design an individual 'program' or give advice other than 'this is what works for me'. when you run into a problem, you're dumbfounded, and most likely reply with 'your genetics suck' and move along to the next sucker who's all ears and naive enough to think you can help them.

Simple Simon

« Reply #162 on: April 17, 2014, 02:14:08 PM »
hmm.. I've been in this business for a long, long time. talking out of my ass about things I know nothing about? lol. have you ever 'trained' anybody that didn't involve having them copy exactly what you're doing? what works for you? lol.. you have no clue how to design an individual 'program' or give advice other than 'this is what works for me'. when you run into a problem, you're dumbfounded, and most likely reply with 'your genetics suck' and move along to the next sucker who's all ears and naive enough to think you can help them.
TBH diet wise, the same thing does work for everyone.
Its just that everyone cant stick to it, so they go to personal trainers who blow smoke up their arses and write easy to follow diets that take 6 fucking months for them to shift any weight while they carry on fleecing them every month.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2014, 02:20:08 PM »

calm down nancy.

yes, im sure your stable of 60yr old retirees and 50yr old cougars all get a very individualised program. must be quite taxing train such a core group of athletes.

you see, sparky, the advise i give involves this little place called 'reality' where i exist, not the fantasyland that plays out in the vacuous cavern between your ears when you post here. 6gram cycles, 700 grams of carbs, big time steroid dealer, hard as nails inmate etc etc.

you never did tell me why you need 700grams of carbs- can we get back to that?

thanks in advance.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #164 on: April 17, 2014, 02:20:28 PM »
TBH diet wise, the same thing does work for everyone.
Its just that everyone cant stick to it, so they go to personal trainers who blow smoke up their arses and write easy to follow diets that take 6 fucking months for them to shift any weight while they carry on fleecing them every month.

depends on the client.

are you talking a 70yr old male CEO? a 60yr old retired lady? a 41 yr old soccer mom? a 32yr old crossfit girl? a 28yr old crossfit guy? a 51yr old NPC masters competetior? a 30yr old NPC open heavyweight? a 19yr old novice middleweight? a 28 yr old firefighter? a 27yr old figure competiror ? a 25yr old bikini competitor? a 29yr old MPD competitor?

as a trainer, you deal with everybody.. not just athletes. if you're a one-trick-pony, your career as a trainer will be very very short.

Simple Simon

« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2014, 02:23:51 PM »
depends on the client.

are you talking a 70yr old male CEO? a 60yr old retired lady? a 41 yr old soccer mom? a 32yr old crossfit girl? a 28yr old crossfit guy? a 51yr old NPC masters competetior? a 30yr old NPC open heavyweight? a 19yr old novice middleweight? a 28 yr old firefighter? a 27yr old figure competiror ? a 25yr old bikini competitor? a 29yr old MPD competitor?

as a trainer, you deal with everybody.. not just athletes. if you're a one-trick-pony, your career as a trainer will be very very short.

Yes, it depends if the client has any willpower to stick to a diet.
If I write a diet for someone and they come back a month later and they haven't lost anything it's not that it hasn't worked its that they haven't been following it.
People who have no willpower come to you because they want external motivation.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2014, 02:28:13 PM »
Maybe thats why he doesn't have a bloated midsection.
The only difference in todays top guys and the old top guys is the GH and insulin.
Any chance he might be right?

Have you seen any pictures of Coach lately?  His midsection is probably over 40"...I like the guy, but he could stand to lose 20-30 pounds.

As to your second point, there's a lot of things that have changed since the 70s-80s.  Sure, the influx of gh/insulin is one of them, but diet, training styles, and drug protocols are also quite different.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2014, 02:30:20 PM »
Yes, it depends if the client has any willpower to stick to a diet.
If I write a diet for someone and they come back a month later and they haven't lost anything it's not that it hasn't worked its that they haven't been following it.
People who have no willpower come to you because they want external motivation.

ppl come to me because they have the motivation, but have no idea what to do either with training or diet, or both. if they weren't motivated, they wouldn't come to me in the first place, as I don't approach them, ever. I don't solicit business... a 'la Vince Basile. on the very rare occasion, i'll see a girl who trains "ok" and i'll ask if she's ever thought about doing a figure show, and 3 months later she'll place top 3, aside from that? I don't do it.

bbers who can train, but are clueless when it comes to diet are pretty common. even npc guys who've done a few shows, the majority still diet like they're cutting weight for a wrestling meet in high school.

Simple Simon

« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2014, 02:32:16 PM »
Have you seen any pictures of Coach lately?  His midsection is probably over 40"...I like the guy, but he could stand to lose 20-30 pounds.

As to your second point, there's a lot of things that have changed since the 70s-80s.  Sure, the influx of gh/insulin is one of them, but diet, training styles, and drug protocols are also quite different.

Not a lot.

the trainer

« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2014, 02:33:12 PM »
Tony Freeman was arrested in europe for being too big.

Simple Simon

« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2014, 02:34:27 PM »
ppl come to me because they have the motivation, but have no idea what to do either with training or diet, or both. if they weren't motivated, they wouldn't come to me in the first place, as I don't approach them, ever.
Thats the same type of motivation that people get after Christmas when they sign up to a gym in the new year.
Doesn't last.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2014, 02:39:42 PM »
Not a lot.

I didn't watch your videos (sorry, on my phone), but I believe the first one is of Shawn Ray, no?  I would classify him as a "new era" bodybuilder, being that he probably used gh/slin.

It's the pre-gh guys--ie: 70s-80s bodybuilders-- that seemed to diet on less food, and less carbs.  I think general overeating, compounded with a build-up of visceral fat from gh-induced insulin resistance & too many carbs is what's responsible for the guts.  But nobody really seems to know for sure

Simple Simon

« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2014, 02:51:23 PM »
I didn't watch your videos (sorry, on my phone), but I believe the first one is of Shawn Ray, no?  I would classify him as a "new era" bodybuilder, being that he probably used gh/slin.

It's the pre-gh guys--ie: 70s-80s bodybuilders-- that seemed to diet on less food, and less carbs.  I think general overeating, compounded with a build-up of visceral fat from gh-induced insulin resistance & too many carbs is what's responsible for the guts.  But nobody really seems to know for sure
Yep, Shawn and Phil heath, not a lot of difference
I think your right with regards the excessive food consumption, that goes with the slin.
Its likely a combination of all the things together rather than an individual problem.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2014, 02:55:02 PM »
What about all the muscle chicks coming out of Sweden, whats that all about? Do they not get harassed like the men? Or do they get looked over by the feminist powers that be?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2014, 03:07:44 PM »
Tony Freeman was arrested in europe for being too big.

Yes in Sweden