Author Topic: adderall-xr + modafinil = productivity  (Read 7050 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: adderall-xr + modafinil = productivity
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2014, 08:23:31 PM »
Agree. Adderall doesn't seem to require an up to dosage much. At least for me. In some instance made the difference between solving shit or beating around the bushes for another week. Don't use it as a crutch but if you can see a boost in attention @5mg, you're in good shape. That's like toddler dose btw.

Keep up the good posting; this is a very interesting subject that isn't really talked about much these days.

I would say 90% of the Silicon Valley execs I've worked with are on provigil btw.

I'm sure shareholders would like to know about that.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 08:24:49 PM »
I'm sure shareholders would like to know about that.

I'm sure they don't give a shit and / or are on it themselves.

Performance culture of peace. Open your horizons, do great things.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 08:27:51 PM »
Nah, speedball is opiate n coke.

Adderall is an terrific drug, but should only be used in moderation in my opinion.  These kids get prescribed an incredible amount, I don't know how they are able to deal with it

speedball is any combo of upper and downer. like amphetamine plus benzo's.

taking something to 'get up' and then something to 'come down' eventually turns you into Elvis Pressley. not a good idea.

I had a friend who was prescribed Adderall (they were an ex-tweaker) and I figured I'd try 20mg pre-workout.. did nothing. next day tried 40mg and didn't feel shit. I was not impressed... while the 1 time I tried phentramine (was 20mg if I recall? it was in '02), taking it at 2pm made me unable to sleep till 6am the next morning... absolute shit IMO.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2014, 08:29:41 PM »
I'm sure they don't give a shit and / or are on it themselves.

Performance culture of peace. Open your horizons, do great things.

shareholders in a company would absolutely give a shit if the ceo of a company they were invested in was using psych-drugs... the same way we'd give a shit if the ceo had terminal pancreatic cancer and didn't disclose it.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2014, 08:31:06 PM »

taking something to 'get up' and then something to 'come down' eventually turns you into Elvis Pressley. not a good idea.

I had a friend who was prescribed Adderall (they were an ex-tweaker) and I figured I'd try 20mg pre-workout.. did nothing. next day tried 40mg and didn't feel shit. I was not impressed... while the 1 time I tried phentramine (was 20mg if I recall? it was in '02), taking it at 2pm made me unable to sleep till 6am the next morning... absolute shit IMO.

Soo... you had a "friend" that was prescribed Adderall... then took some pre-workout..

[CAPSLOCK opposite] you sound like a very intelligent man with a determination and a great intellect. this is probably why this had no impact on a demi-god like you.

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2014, 08:44:00 PM »
Nah, speedball is opiate n coke.

Adderall is an terrific drug, but should only be used in moderation in my opinion.  These kids get prescribed an incredible amount, I don't know how they are able to deal with it

agreed.   4th and 5th graders are given 25 and 30mg of the XR.  Maddening.  And it does stop having that great effect on them.  My kin are using it, year 2 or 3 now... and the older ones are struggling...I mean, taking 30 mg of adderall at 70 pounds... and you can't pay attention in class?  Crazy stuff.  cut that dose down to 5 or 10mg.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 09:15:02 PM »
Soo... you had a "friend" that was prescribed Adderall... then took some pre-workout..

[CAPSLOCK opposite] you sound like a very intelligent man with a determination and a great intellect. this is probably why this had no impact on a demi-god like you.

::)

and you're rolling your eyes at me? aren't you that fat loser with 50 user-names here

lol @ you putting my "friend" in quotes. if I had obtained the Adderall for myself, I would've said so.

run along and continue to be a bitch-made sissy elseware fatboy.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 10:29:37 PM »
They had meth...

Many if not all Presidents have used some kind of speed to get shit done...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2014, 10:42:54 PM »
Yes more people should be on this I think, so that they are more productive and can work harder, thus handle higher taxes brackets.

There are benefits to be reaped from these drugged up drone workers in terms of better public service, higher paid politicians, better roads and what have you.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2014, 12:03:57 AM »
if adderall doesn't do anything for you, you don't need it

consider yourself very lucky that you do not have ADHD

re: kids taking high dosages, if it is too much of the drugz, they will not be able to handlez the anxietyz, trust me, 4 months on too high of a dose, da kid will know something is fucked

if you don't want to participate and use it to make money and live a more comfortable life in a society filled with bullshit, then join the free-man association, sign up for the alex jones newsletter and add naturalnews.com as your homepage

when replicatorz eliminate object fetishes and needs only then will we be able to finally call this planet home

until then, get on da drugz and find a way to make that shit happen

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2014, 12:05:07 AM »
Any experiences on how this would influence someone with addictive tendencies and a former coke habit? I've been looking at this for quite a few years already, but have always been wary of taking the plunge. The usage pattern would be: perform when I have to for 1-3 days per week, do nothing the rest of the time. On such an intermittent schedule, would the temptation to escalate dosage and frequency be significant?

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2014, 12:07:32 AM »
caffeine is bullshit

modafinil is better + no anxietyz

modafinil actually envokes anxiolytic effects in some humans; does for me

the reason some meds are whack is because capitalism allows them to exist

shit drugz = old technology, like old school nokia phonez

new better drugz = awesome effects w/ little to no sidez, like, iphone 7s

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2014, 12:09:09 AM »

Worst receptors in the world of peace.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2014, 12:10:37 AM »
Any experiences on how this would influence someone with addictive tendencies and a former coke habit? I've been looking at this for quite a few years already, but have always been wary of taking the plunge. The usage pattern would be: perform when I have to for 1-3 days per week, do nothing the rest of the time. On such an intermittent schedule, would the temptation to escalate dosage and frequency be significant?

i am not a doctor, but i would advise you to do some research into "straterra" aka atomoxetine

no abuse potential

works for focus as it stimulates norepinephrine aka norad; it is an NRI agent

norad is responsible for VIGILANT CONCENTRATION

you shouldn't take atomoxetine 1-3 days out of the week; all or nothing; 7 days a week

if it works, use it forever

modafinil has a low abuse potential (so the science guyz say)

i would stay away from stims like addy and vyvanse if i was you, but fuck it, give it a go and see how it works... sometimes atomoxetine doesn't work for people

speak with 1-3 psychiatrists and see what they say

if you have a history of substance abuse issues, you may have neurological issues which have caused said behavior to abuse street drugs in an effort to self medicate

most drug abusers have mental health issues that need to be resolved; once resolved, drugs are not an issue, except the ones you take from da doctor, which are great and don't fuck you up, unless you have shit doctor and shit drugs that don't work for you...

then everyone blames SSRI's on your mass murder spree and buys fish oil for their kids ADHD

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2014, 12:14:59 AM »
I will stick to coffee thanks.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2014, 12:15:10 AM »
Behavioral effects of modafinil in marmoset monkeys.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16550386

study done on our cousinz in da jungle. good info

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2014, 12:15:47 AM »
I will stick to coffee thanks.

= lucky dude w/ balanced brain

must spread your geneticz friend

you are the lucky one

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2014, 12:16:57 AM »
Lucky one?
Nope, just the norm.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2014, 12:17:25 AM »
Lucky one?
Nope, just the norm.

jealous

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2014, 12:18:39 AM »
i am not a doctor, but i would advise you to do some research into "straterra" aka atomoxetine

no abuse potential

works for focus as it stimulates norepinephrine aka norad; it is an NRI agent

norad is responsible for VIGILANT CONCENTRATION

you shouldn't take atomoxetine 1-3 days out of the week; all or nothing; 7 days a week

if it works, use it forever

modafinil has a low abuse potential (so the science guyz say)

i would stay away from stims like addy and vyvanse if i was you, but fuck it, give it a go and see how it works... sometimes atomoxetine doesn't work for people

speak with 1-3 psychiatrists and see what they say

if you have a history of substance abuse issues, you may have neurological issues which have caused said behavior to abuse street drugs in an effort to self medicate

most drug abusers have mental health issues that need to be resolved; once resolved, drugs are not an issue, except the ones you take from da doctor, which are great and don't fuck you up, unless you have shit doctor and shit drugs that don't work for you...

then everyone blames SSRI's on your mass murder spree and buys fish oil for their kids ADHD

Interesting, thanks. Will read up on atomoxetine.

Psychologically I seem to be very healthy. Did a ton of drugs when I was younger, and it has never changed my personality. Neither does alcohol. No aggression, no psychosis, no anxiety, just me being even more happy than normal. So in that respect I'll be all right. Just don't want to get addicted to something else again.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2014, 12:20:52 AM »
Interesting, thanks. Will read up on atomoxetine.

Psychologically I seem to be very healthy. Did a ton of drugs when I was younger, and it has never changed my personality. Neither does alcohol. No aggression, no psychosis, no anxiety, just me being even more happy than normal. So in that respect I'll be all right. Just don't want to get addicted to something else again.

excellent concern

i would also look into guanfacine as that may help, but you won't know until you try; also no abuse potential

never stop looking for alternatives, there is always something better

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2014, 12:20:58 AM »
Behavioral effects of modafinil in marmoset monkeys.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16550386

study done on our cousinz in da jungle. good info
It's an anxiolytic? Damn, I'd be even more chill than now. :P

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2014, 12:21:31 AM »
excellent concern

i would also look into guanfacine as that may help, but you won't know until you try; also no abuse potential

never stop looking for alternatives, there is always something better
Don't tell my wife this! ;D

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2014, 12:21:54 AM »
more proof that atomoxetine = no abuse potential

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3579642/

warez4gold

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2014, 12:24:26 AM »
parents who buy fish oil for kids for adhd:

"fuck adderall! fuck big pharma!"

quick search on interwebz in relation to info on efficacy of stimz vs atomoxetine:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3229459/

kids on medz with no abuse potential and little sidez focusing harder than adults