Author Topic: Stacking Primordial with Ostarine?  (Read 4549 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Stacking Primordial with Ostarine?
« on: April 15, 2014, 02:45:19 AM »
Primordial:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3, 17b-diol - (Halodrol)
A powerful mass builder that affects the quantity of androgen receptors in the body, as well as positively modulating the effects of growth hormone, insulin and IGF-1, thereby maximizing the effects of these hormones as well. Increases protein synthesis by binding to androgen receptors promoting massive gains in lean muscle tissue.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one - (MAX LMG)
A rapid mass builder in which users may notice significant gains within the first couple of weeks of use. As an all-out mass building compound, few prohormones are superior to 13-ethyl.

17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol - (M-1, 4ADD)
When taken orally, 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol (M-1,4ADD) is converted by the enzyme 3HSD into dihydroboldenone.

Recommended dosages are 30-90mg daily with cycles averaging 4-5 weeks in length.
             Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane)

This is being marketed as an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) and cortisol inhibitor. It's a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA. The usual dosage of 7 Keto is 100-200mg, but this is not 7 Keto, it is 7 Keto DHEA. They're different.
Recommended use: As an adult dietary supplement take 1 capsule 3x times daily spaced evenly apart. Do not exceed 3 capsules in a 24 hour period. ALways follow PH with a PCT to ensure proper cycle therapy.

Details:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving
13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One - 20mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol - 15mg
17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3,17diol - 30mg
Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione
Other Ingredients Gelatin (Capsules), Magnesium Stearate

So it has an androgenic, and I believe Osta is mainly an androgen activator. Would it make sense to stack both in a recomp cycle combined with ECA?

I want to lose 7-8% bf from about 20%. I doubt I will make that but if I can go most of the way it would be great. I have a low metabolism anyway and combine 5 weekly weight sessions with 5-10 cycling cardios og 10-30 minutes each. Im giving up boose for the period, which has been the main thing keeping my bf so high.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Stacking Primordial with Ostarine?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 01:17:06 PM »
on paper they'd work... but in practical application, osta was useless. never got any 'benefit' from any 'sarms', even on real, actuall, high dose gear.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 02:46:58 PM »
on paper they'd work... but in practical application, osta was useless. never got any 'benefit' from any 'sarms', even on real, actuall, high dose gear.
Is there anything you havent taken?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 03:06:23 PM »
Is there anything you havent taken?

Denkadoil

androil

msten or whatever it's called.. the drug suspected (on paper) by pat Arnold (wayyy back in '97) to be the other half of the 'most powerfull steroids ever developed' (the other being methyltrienolone)

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 03:21:53 PM »
Denkadoil

androil

msten or whatever it's called.. the drug suspected (on paper) by pat Arnold (wayyy back in '97) to be the other half of the 'most powerfull steroids ever developed' (the other being methyltrienolone)
and you wonder why we ridicule your physique, you are walking proof steroids dont work.
I have a sense you are trolling us now.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 03:30:53 AM »
I think the most hard to get oral steroids are

Real Mibolerone.
Real-Bolasterone.

never heard of Denkadoil sounds like a name of one of  denkalls Test injects. I know it's not but what is the profile on it? how anabolic/how androgenic?
same with androil.never heard of it whats that look like on paper.

I have heard of all the supps listed like
Halodrol
Max-LMG and Methyl 1-4ADD

all of them work. The Erogomax LMG blew awayb the regular Max LMG. Ergomax LMG was made by Author L Reas supplement company ALRI , ergomax were 10mg capsules of DMT(desoxy Methyl Testosterone) it was great stuff. There was only one batch of it ever sold by ALRI then they got heat on that product on brought out ALRI-Max LMG(lean mass generator) not as great as Ergomax LMg but still works somewhat.

Methyl-1 -4 ADD I never tried but I heard it was a great strength drug similar to Dbol.

dustin

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 08:20:39 AM »
What are all these stupid names? I'd mix them all in a big bottle and take a handful pre workout.