Author Topic: All about guitar  (Read 15417 times)

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
he's no beauty but he looks pretty big in that vid.

bigmc

• Getbig V
I feel a bit sorry for the lad. More so now I've seen his pics and video.
As my granny used to say, some people are more to be pitied than scolded.

Last year he claimed to be a big businessman with 60 guys working on his payroll. Had to be a multi million pound business to sustain that level of overhead.

I offered to pay £5000 to help for heroes charity if he could prove it. Suddenly he realised he had been  horribly exposed and backed off from mixing it with me further.

Well Bigmac, last week was fiscal year end so you should have your employees annual return (p35 listing) available now.

Post up a pic showing 60 employees on the list (you can blank out any private info) and the Heroes get £5000.

here was the bet big anal macshitty proving he is another lying little twink  ;D

you service vans for a living

if you are in the industry you claim do you know doug

whats is your company called?

you are the one making a fool of yourself

i will extend the same offer of a bet to you

we both prove our ids

we both prove we own a company

5k to be held by ron

you claim to earn 300k a year so it should be pennies to you  :-*

if we are both telling the truth we get our money back if one of us is lying the other one gets the money
[/quote

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=498093.600
T

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Geetar

bigmc

• Getbig V
he's no beauty but he looks pretty big in that vid.

the camera adds ten pounds  >:(
T

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I can play November Rain (including Slash's solo) on the piano. :D

My favourite guitar solo:

bigmc

• Getbig V
this makes the hairs on my neck stand up when he hits the arpeggios

T

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Hey man, that was VERY impressive.

Have you ever done any Guns N Roses material? Can you put together this masterpiece?

"1"

Thank You!

And "Yes" ~ here you go:

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Thank You!

And "Yes" ~ here you go:

Playing requests, check you out! Well done, sir.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
what you got?

Well, if I listed what I have... it would take forever. The white one is a custom made Ibanez Jem 7MV with the Fernandes Sustainer. It's an exact replica of Steve Vai's "Flo" guitar that he does "Whispering a Prayer" with and the end of "FTLG" ~ I did a screen-shot here so you can see how rare the Fernandes is. It's just me and him if you Google it. The Sustainer is much like an Ebow. It is an instrument within itself. In other words, you have to learn to play it, and then learn how to combine it with your guitar playing. I had to find a Certified Luthier to install it. One who could install all the electronic devices without removing to much wood. The wood of the guitar is a rare brand of wood found in some deep forest in Japan or something.

Personally, give me six string (or however many) and pull them tight over a piece of wood. Makes no difference to me if I'm playing a $3000 guitar or a $100 guitar. Nobody is gonna be able to tell the difference if all they are doing is listening.

The vid I did here of the GNR "November Rain" was done on a $80 knockoff Strat. The Ibanez after installation is easily a 4K guitar. I actually like my cheap Strats better...

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Thank You!

And "Yes" ~ here you go:

Awesome

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
exactly he stalks and abuses goodrum about his sexuality

but that's ok  ::)

vince openly posted on here about procuring 14 year old girls for a friend

in my eyes that makes him a pedo

fuck him

What a mentally challenged fool you are. There is nothing amusing about Goodrum's sexuality. He openly describes himself as the wife in his relationship. I don't post in his threads. There is no stalking.

Arthur Jones was not a friend. I never offered to procure 14 year old girls for him or anyone else. Bloody hell, complete fuckwits like Bigmc can defame me because he has no idea what a pedophile is! What a nincompoop. What a fool. In my eyes this Bigmc is a simpleton. He can't apologize for his lack of intelligence or education. In court he can claim he didn't comprehend what he wrote. He is still despicable but more stupid than anything else.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Great thread, but November Rain is in the same category as Don McLean's 'The Day the Music Died.'  Farking overblown, pretentious, self-indulgent horribleness.   

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
What a mentally challenged fool you are. There is nothing amusing about Goodrum's sexuality. He openly describes himself as the wife in his relationship. I don't post in his threads. There is no stalking.

Arthur Jones was not a friend. I never offered to procure 14 year old girls for him or anyone else. Bloody hell, complete fuckwits like Bigmc can defame me because he has no idea what a pedophile is! What a nincompoop. What a fool. In my eyes this Bigmc is a simpleton. He can't apologize for his lack of intelligence or education. In court he can claim he didn't comprehend what he wrote. He is still despicable but more stupid than anything else.

what you!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Great thread, but November Rain is in the same category as Don McLean's 'The Day the Music Died.'  Farking overblown, pretentious, self-indulgent horribleness.   

Both brilliant songs!
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Both brilliant songs!
And Ringo Starr is a great musician. Hey, let's step into an elevator and really hear some good stuff. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
And Ringo Starr is a great musician. Hey, let's step into an elevator and really hear some good stuff. 

Ok
O

The Ugly

• Getbig V

I agree with you on "Rain," easily my least favorite GnR tune. Kinda like the other one, though.

Still, the man played it perfectly.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
Starry starry night /Vincent is Mclean's best IMO.
O

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Starry starry night is Mclean's best IMO.

Shit, he did another one?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V

Er yeah, the one you just said you kinda like.
O

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace

What you Vince?

Whenver you ready we can make time to debate Pragmatism and especially William James' or even Peirce's take on self-regulation. It is highly applicable here.

Until then, please conduct yourself more intelligently.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Er yeah, the one you just said you kinda like.

Never heard "Starry" is what I meant. No disrespect, but is he considered a one-hit wonder?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
Never heard "Starry" is what I meant. No disrespect, but is he considered a one-hit wonder?

Vincent. Sometimes it's called Starry starry night. I don't believe you have never heard Vincent. You know your music.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
He named it after a Van Gogh painting. Trying to be deep.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Vincent. Sometimes it's called Starry starry night. I don't believe you have never heard Vincent. You know your music.

Just YouTubed it, and I am embarrassed to admit I've never heard it before. Nice song, though.