Author Topic: I refuse to log in, or post until Shizzo, Uncle Junior, and Wolfox are banned.  (Read 39469 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
It will pass. These phases always do. Remember the time of similar such posters as Bluto and Luciousfox, who amassed thousands of posts in a matter of months..or Fatpanda...these types show up every so often, spam the crap out of the main board...the 'old guard' starts saying getbig is 'ruined'....this phase will pass like all the others. Getbig will remain.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
It will pass. These phases always do. Remember the time of similar such posters as Bluto and Luciousfox, who amassed thousands of posts in a matter of months..or Fatpanda...these types show up every so often, spam the crap out of the main board...the 'old guard' starts saying getbig is 'ruined'....this phase will pass like all the others. Getbig will remain.

It's probably the same fucks with new usernames.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What is it that these three GetBiggers have in common that causes so much concern and resentment?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
they wont get banned before they brake the rules, lets ignore them instead, no one replys to them, atleast uncle junior and suckscox they are the worst  posters ever.

I was going to take the pledge but then I realized that I never once replied to Wolfcocks or Uncle whatever. Shizzo is insane but he's not that bad. I'm just wondering how many Patriots meltdowns he will take before doing a "John Bonham".

bigmc

• Getbig V
if my wingman cyp goes im out too fuck it
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
if my wingman cyp goes im out too fuck it

Y

ismoseppo

for entertainment purposes i will provide uncle junior whatsapp screenshots in this thread, while grapeape sings never surrender by corey hart

the trainer

The reasons are clear enough, they are absolutely ruining this board.

I will not make a single post, or log in until they are gone.

If noone else is with me, and my leaving doesn't hold enough weight to ban all three of these tits then so be it,

Adios.

Sorry to disappoint you and the other crybaby bitches in this thread, nobody gives a fuck if you post or not.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Sorry to disappoint you and the other crybaby bitches in this thread, nobody gives a fuck if you post or not.
probably alot more then if you stopped posting..

ismoseppo

Yes this is completely true, Primus even tracked down your number, I tried to give you the heads up about not being a dum shit for your own benefit but you didn't listen.

Had nothing to do with me, I heard it from BS who told me and about the guy in Regina.

lol you bring the funny. Here folks we see what binging on booze, coke and steroids do for your mental health. My girlfriend was laughing at this yesterday saying surveillance on me would be the most inhumanly boring surveillance in history. Junior, get a fucking grip.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

You're wrong about that.
Y

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
Talk about sad and lonely life if you have to beg others to ban you instead of just log of and dont log in again.....so sad

ismoseppo

Talk about sad and lonely life if you have to beg others to ban you instead of just log of and dont log in again.....so sad

Im coming to stay with you so the police dont put me in jail for pooping too much  :D

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
I totally agree, I have been saying it for weeks, I would be completely delighted if my account was permanently deleted, because I will simply get stoned and troll the fuck out of the place otherwise in my current binge phase, there is no telling what I will do when I am off my face. Simple as.

Mods, Ron have full permission to delete my account at my own choosing or otherwise, irrespective of votes, what else happens to Shizzo/Wolfcox.

I have tried to get myself banned on person, have logged into Bikinisluts account, Josh's account (both game me passwords), I have exposed private message, made several leaving threads and still I am here because they refuse to do anything.

Hopefully in time this will pave back for Bikinislut to come back (the real BS) as her decision to leave was part of our agreement and I sorta feel bad about it cos she actually cares and likes this place, where as while this place fills a dull void I far prefer and enjoy real life entertainment, there is no comparison.

I will send another pm to Ron requesting my account to be banned. I won't hold my breath.

If he doesn't I will simply keep trolling the shit out of the place and breaking every single rule possible till he does.

I might come back in future under gimmick and show off my steroid transformation videos and new nose and probably new girlfriend by then, or I might not, depends on my mood

Mwah
xoxoxo

Send me the account info for your account, I'll change the pwd and the email on file and wahoo you wont be able to login anymore. No need for Ron to ban you

bigmc

• Getbig V
at least junior just trolls in his own threads

there is nothing wrong with that

its the other clowns infecting every thread with their inane shit

or copy and paste advice on steroids etc
T

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Newsflash....

Regina SWAT announced the commencement of "operation getJosh" after getting the final go-ahead from their coked up nasally enhanced Gobshite counterpart operating from a secret attic in an undisclosed location.

Army of One

• Getbig V
I'm just not replying to any thread they make, I suggest everyone does the same if they want them gone

Simple Simon

I'm just not replying to any thread they make, I suggest everyone does the same if they want them gone
this

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
Im coming to stay with you so the police dont put me in jail for pooping too much  :D
lol you are welcome  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V

doesn't seem to work with wolfox

if he is ignored he just quotes his own posts

most threads have a load of his shit in them that everyone ignores

but someone will always reply

he has taken to pming eberyone trying to make them his friend
T

ismoseppo

Newsflash....

Regina SWAT announced the commencement of "operation getJosh" after getting the final go-ahead from their coked up nasally enhanced Gobshite counterpart operating from a secret attic in an undisclosed location.

im hiding in the bathroom after pooping. Nobody would dare come after me here.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Galeniko is undergoing a period of quiet reflection and will be back shortly.

ismoseppo

Galeniko is undergoing a period of quiet reflection and will be back shortly.

i think you need the thread a couple down  :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

And if you make a thread and they take a shit in it, you need to delete that thread. Don't feed them.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
You know what's ruining Getbig? All these EMO FUCKING BETA threads about how someone is leaving, or voting about leaving, or bitching about bad posters. Shut the fuck up already and GTFO with THESE crap ass threads.
$