Author Topic: I refuse to log in, or post until Shizzo, Uncle Junior, and Wolfox are banned.  (Read 39287 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
So Joon is gone now?

He's deleting all his posts...

I have a feeling that Avs has caused him to meltdown now.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
I've just been accused of being June, but I'm not.

If we're better off without him (Joon I think it's spelt), so be it....  Oh no, that's unc Junior too?  Whatever.  Obvious gimmick...

Please explain to me:  If someone (aka Shizzo) is able to post in a big bold thread at the top of the manly board a clever thread which presumably he is the mod of, how come you seem to think he ought be disallowed?  

Surely Ron will have given him modding rights and ergo we ought trust him?  I don't know.  People seem keen to screw up his threads, it's like stand back and watch wtf is going on?  

Unc J is Joon is he?  okay so he's a maniac, I've sussed that.

But I thought Shiz was a Ron-approved mod?

Gimme strength.  I hate it that Big Mac Mr Bumbrains sees fit to screw up Shizzo's informational thread (the one at the top in big bold, the one you think you might be able to trust because Ron has endorsed his boldness?

that's just plain stupid Mr mcwanker.  Posting repeats of pages as if it's funny?  I mean it's almost funny, but we'll get past you.  It's history.

I think Shiz was and is fun.  I'm thinking you may not appreciate him because he is a mod and you are not.

Unc J is obviously a wanker, and I hope I never meet Wolfy
xL

We ought start our 'name the gimmick' thread on Ron's page, it'd be funny that, as if he'd have time to keep up

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I've just been accused of being June, but I'm not.

If we're better off without him (Joon I think it's spelt), so be it....  Oh no, that's unc Junior too?  Whatever.  Obvious gimmick...

Please explain to me:  If someone (aka Shizzo) is able to post in a big bold thread at the top of the manly board a clever thread which presumably he is the mod of, how come you seem to think he ought be disallowed? 

Surely Ron will have given him modding rights and ergo we ought trust him?  I don't know.  People seem keen to screw up his threads, it's like stand back and watch wtf is going on? 

Unc J is Joon is he?  okay so he's a maniac, I've sussed that.

But I thought Shiz was a Ron-approved mod?

Gimme strength.  I hate it that Big Mac Mr Bumbrains sees fit to screw up Shizzo's informational thread (the one at the top in big bold, the one you think you might be able to trust because Ron has endorsed his boldness?

that's stupid Mr mcwanker.  Posting repeats of pages as if it's funny?  I mean it's almost funny, but we'll get past you.  It's history.

I think Shiz was and is fun.  Unc J is obviously a wanker, and I hope I never meet Wolfy
xL

We ought start our 'name the gimmick' thread on Ron's page, it'd be funny that, as if he'd have time to keep up

Who the fuck are you, "Linda" ???

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Hi Big C Flex, oops sorry...  I have noticed you, last week you were posting under your avatar that the test was kicking in, so you are really really kinda scary?

I'm just a girl, a girl who mostly stays on the Girly Board.  Ooops sorry big competitor

Ron likes me, honest!  Sorry if you think I've interfered or something, I was just bored and feel safe when posting on Ron's board at the bottom because I know it's the only thread in which noone can delete you or edit you or mess with your honest posting.  

This one thread here is the only one where you can truly trust the modding, because it's just Ron.

xL
Linda in London
don't google me big guy, I'm not there, but you may look up my GetBig history if you wish, I'm often drunk

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Hi Big C Flex, oops sorry...  I have noticed you, last week you were posting under your avatar that the test was kicking in, so you are really really kinda scary?

I'm just a girl, a girl who mostly stays on the Girly Board.  Ooops sorry big competitor

Ron likes me, honest!  Sorry if you think I've interfered or something, I was just bored and feel safe when posting on Ron's board at the bottom because I know it's the only thread in which noone can delete you or edit you or mess with your honest posting.  

This one thread here is the only one where you can truly trust the modding, because it's just Ron.

xL
Linda in London
don't google me big guy, I'm not there, but you may look up my GetBig history if you wish, I'm often drunk

Relax toots I was just joking  8)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
ta muchly babes

but isn't Shizzo okay?  I've just looked back at GenTops or G&O (whichever is the one that says it hasn't to do with bodybuilding, just other stuff (but of course both boards are undecipherable and there is no diff between either.  I've tended to stick to the one that isn't supposed to be BB, that other bold one?  

And I thought that because Shizzo had a thread in bold at the top of that that meant that he'd be a mod there.  But he's not I now realise...  Oooops sorry I'm mistaken.  

But if he's got a thread there in bold I'm still going to assume that a mod on that board granted him that accolade and therefore he's not a gimmick...  We'll see said the blind man.

take care
with mad love
xxxL

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I see this.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
More like this!!!  Sleeping on a Pizza slice!! :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Who the fuck are you, "Linda" ???

x2

4000+ posts and I've never heard of this wench.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Its time for bug cyp to come back now