Author Topic: University asks "how can we be less white?"- Do you libs really want the answer?  (Read 786 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5549

school-wide questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as white as we are today?’”

The question, released through the communications and marketing department's daily newsletter Western Today, comes on the heels of admonishments given in multiple convocation addresses by WWU President Bruce Shepard for the university’s “failure” to be less white.

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self."    Tweet This

“Every year, from this stage and at this time, you have heard me say that, if in decades ahead, we are as white as we are today, we will have failed as university,” Shepard said in the 2012 speech.

And in a recent blog post on WWU’s website, Shepard echoes these sentiments, saying those who do not agree “have not thought through the implications of what is ahead for us or, more perniciously, assume we can continue unchanged.”

“In the decades ahead, should we be as white as we are today, we will be relentlessly driven toward mediocrity; or, become a sad shadow of our current self,” he wrote.

WATCH: President Bruce Shepard base success on the color of the students and not the content of the curriculum

The six question survey, inspired by Shepard, is meant to combat a recent decline in Washington high school graduation numbers, the pool from which the university draws 90 percent of its students.

The university has already replaced standard performance reviews with sensitivity training and hosts workshops to better serve undocumented students. WWU also provides literature on how to better “recruit and retain faculty and staff of color.”

Campus Reform talked briefly to a spokesperson from the university who was hesitant to offer clarification to the controversial questionnaire.

Follow the author of this article on Twitter: @katie0509

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What's wrong with being white?

Is there going to be a condition called "living while white"?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Liberals hate white people. All their agendas reflect this

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Less white. Haha. Better not be otherwise parasites won't have anywhere to run anymore when their destroyed countries finally burns.

Doesn't matter WHERE you put Whites on this earth, the lesser man will always end up running to where Whitey are. Oh how they hate that  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
We can always lower the standards and see how that works out. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
What an obnoxious thing to say.   
A

bears

• Getbig IV
wow.  way to bring people together. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
We can always lower the standards and see how that works out. 

In majority 'ethnic' areas, the standards are always lowered by default. It doesn't work out at all.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Western Washington U is about 60 miles north of where I live... same area my wife grew up in.

for some info, it's a predominately white hippy town who's primary, it's focus i thes smoking weed and snowboarding.

there are very few minorities, because,  well it's in the fucking mountains and the only people in the area are white hippies, hipsters, Starbucks obsessed pretentious clowns and extremely liberal bleeding heart 'I hate myself for being white cause whites are mean and evil' types.

All the kids that go there are white hippies and snowboarding bum types, and the few driven semi - liberal business types.

They have no fucking clue what it's like to be in a ghetto in a major city, all minorities are misunderstood and only have a bad rap because of whitey types.

basically the kind of morons that go into Compton and apologize for slavery and then wonder what happened when they get mugged and their GO is dragged screaming into a house.

bellingham is Washingtons isolated mini version of sweden.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Western Washington U is about 60 miles north of where I live... same area my wife grew up in.

for some info, it's a predominately white hippy town who's primary, it's focus i thes smoking weed and snowboarding.

there are very few minorities, because,  well it's in the fucking mountains and the only people in the area are white hippies, hipsters, Starbucks obsessed pretentious clowns and extremely liberal bleeding heart 'I hate myself for being white cause whites are mean and evil' types.

All the kids that go there are white hippies and snowboarding bum types, and the few driven semi - liberal business types.

They have no fucking clue what it's like to be in a ghetto in a major city, all minorities are misunderstood and only have a bad rap because of whitey types.

basically the kind of morons that go into Compton and apologize for slavery and then wonder what happened when they get mugged and their GO is dragged screaming into a house.

bellingham is Washingtons isolated mini version of sweden.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

And her father went to shake the hands of the scum that killed her.

I guess going to 'Stanford' doesn't make a person smart  :-X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

They are so naive. 
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Just moderately wealthy white liberals with no problems of their own to solve anymore. With nothing more wanted they start hating and themselves and 'reach out' to those that would happily kill them and take what they have.

Stupid people. In a way it's great when some of this stupidity dies out by way of murder. Less stupid people for the next generation.

bears

• Getbig IV

just goes to show how powerful the "white guilt" phenomenon really is.

he would go so far as to shake the hands of the men who brutally murdered his own flesh and blood daughter than admit that there are parts of this world where people live a little bit less like humans, and more like animals.  

it has nothing to do with color, or country for that matter.  but when someone is inundated day after day, week after week, year after year with "white guilt", they become obsessed with the color of someone else's skin, and these guys aren't animals because their skin is dark.  they are animals because they are animals.

because of this man and his daughter's "white guilt", they are incapable of making rational decisions about the people around them.  they judge people by the color of their skin.  exactly what they claim to fight against.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I'm not annoyed or anything, I just want to understand? ???

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
I'm not annoyed or anything, I just want to understand? ???

Being a liberal university must be the 'in' thing.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

That is the sickest thing I've read in a while...

"Amy Elizabeth Biehl (April 26, 1967 – August 25, 1993) was a white American graduate of Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa who was murdered by black Cape Town residents while a black mob shouted anti-white slurs. The four men convicted of her murder were released as part of the Truth and Reconciliation process."

" In 1998, all were pardoned by South Africa's Truth and Reconciliation Commission when they stated that their actions had been politically motivated.[1]:71

Biehl's family supported the release of the men,[1]:71 and her father shook their hands, stating:
“    The most important vehicle of reconciliation is open and honest dialogue ... we are here to reconcile a human life which was taken without an opportunity for dialogue. When we are finished with this process we must move forward with linked arms.[6]"

In 1994, Biehl's parents, Linda and Peter, founded the Amy Biehl Foundation Trust to develop and empower youth in the townships, in order to discourage further violence.[5]:17–18 Two of the men who had been convicted of her murder worked for the foundation as part of its programs.[5]:17–18 In 1999, Biehl's parents were honored with the Aline and Norman Felton Humanitarian Award.[7]

I have a hard time understanding how giving up South Africa wasn't criminal? ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Being a liberal university must be the 'in' thing.

Frank Cianflone · Pennsylvania State University
Want to be less white? Lower academic standards...
Reply ·
· 350 · 5 hours ago

Jim Lally
    Right. Near the the end of the article it states "The university has already replaced standard performance reviews with sensitivity training and ...". So, they are lowering academic standards and they are still not "less white". Some folks are so far left that they hate themselves for the color of their own skin. It's a mental disorder but they'll delude themselves by calling it social justice.
    Reply ·
    · 224 · 5 hours ago

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
This Shepard c.unt is desperate to appear uber progressive. Be hilarious to watch this creature ass-cover when white money gets taken out of his pile of shit university and spent elsewhere.

Liberalism is starting to look like a mental disease.

Lowering the standards too. Everyone getting dragged down to the lowest common denominator  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Reply ·
· 350 · 5 hours ago

Jim Lally
    Right. Near the the end of the article it states "The university has already replaced standard performance reviews with sensitivity training and ...". So, they are lowering academic standards and they are still not "less white". Some folks are so far left that they hate themselves for the color of their own skin. It's a mental disorder but they'll delude themselves by calling it social justice.
    Reply ·
    · 224 · 5 hours ago
It won't ever be less white because the damn University is smack dab in the middle of hippy white suburbia.

Minorities avoid it like the plague because there's no section 8 housing and it's like fucking leave it to beaver up there. Every one is white. There's very little crime and everyone has a decent standard or living. It's a sleepy little white mountain town.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Reply ·
· 350 · 5 hours ago

Jim Lally
    Reply ·
    · 224 · 5 hours ago

It is a mental illnesses.  
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Minorities avoid it like the plague because there's no section 8 housing and it's like fucking leave it to beaver up there. Every one is white. There's very little crime and everyone has a decent standard or living. It's a sleepy little white mountain town.

Sounds like an area of the country that could really "benefit" from some multiculturalism.

http://projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/explorer