Uncle Junior

« on: April 15, 2014, 03:03:04 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Proviron
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 03:39:23 PM »
I am thinking of adding Prov in.

If I do, do I still need to take Arimidex?

Is dex with Prov ok?

Also if I am taking Prov should I carry on taking Finasteride?

yes

yes

no... use dutasteride. small dose .125mg/day.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Proviron
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 07:39:21 PM »
Thanks bro, how much prov to take they come in 25mg, so should I take 4 tabs a day, all in one go or spaced out or how

depends on what you're using it for.

if you're only using it for sex drive 25-50mg should be fine.

if you're using it to change your appearance (harder look, vascular, ect...) then 75-100mg/day... see how you respond on 50 first though.

I like proviron. although i'll run 150-200/day dbol or 200-300/day drol, or 200-300 winstrol, I keep proviron at no more than 100.

test + tren + proviron is great.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: ...
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 10:28:49 AM »
let me dig into my mail box, i have some great material on this from my hairloss guru

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: ...
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 10:33:12 AM »
read carefully, these are direct quotes from somebody who has been investigating for years. I highlighted some parts for you. Please don't ask me too many questions. These texts is as good as it's gonna get. I don't know more than what's written here. Read carefully

-----------------

Finasteride has the same effectiveness regardless of testosterone dose or even for that reason androgen increase in general. The only reason that
many take 2.5mgs instead of the recommended 1mgs for hairloss is because  you want to inhibit that 57-60% of total DHT which essentially equals to  
100% inhibition of the 5AR2 enzyme inhibition which is the active DHT that causes attributes to hair loss. Therefore if with 0.5 mgs you inhibit 50% of DHT by 5AR2 inhibition and by injecting 1 gram of test would have still had that 5-10% 5AR2 DHT and therefore as an overall total mgs due to higher testosterone reduced in essence you still run the danger of excess 5AR2 DHT. Now above 5mgs a day of finasteride which is the dose used for prostate anyway, is a waste.

2.5mgs per day sufficient in any case regardell of how much testosterone you wish to take. The hair will only be dependent from the direct stimulation of testosterone on the androgen receptor since the same receptor is used by DHT in the first place. Finasteride only works after being on it at least 0.5mgs ED for a year straight and it is for life. No off periods can be taken. if you are stabilised at 2.5mgs ED you can inject as much testosterone as you like. In fact many times I am on 1400mgs proviron alone. AAS are irrelevant once finasteride halts hair loss. AAS do not cause alopecia only attribute to it by being reduced to DHT or by direct stimulation of the androgen receptor but that to a very lesser degree. In other words you might decide to take 3 grams of test for 16 weeks it will make no difference to hair loss but your hair will appear to be thinner from direct androgen receptor stimulation.

---------

Nizoral is only for dandruff and seborreic dermatitis. On alopecia is useless but I use it for dandruff. Minoxidil is effective on a very low % of people and retains just the crown hair and that only for 2-3 years. I have seen people going bald while using it. Dutasteride has never been more effective for hairless than finasteride.

Finasteride is safe and cheap and you can use 5 mgs with no difference on side effects especially on test. Finasteride is the only solution currently verified to work.

AIs should be dosed ED

-----------

Losing your hair involves the shrinkage of hair follicles. There?s less of a growth cycle as the follicles shrink. New hairs become finer and finer until there?s no hair left at all and the follicles become dormant. This hair loss is caused by hormones and the certain genes.

DHT is primarily used by the body in the prostate, the skin, and in hair follicles. Your hormone levels may affect your exact MPB symptoms. Men with high levels of testosterone are more likely to have vertex baldness. The same study suggested that men with higher levels of the binding protein SHBG may have thinner hair on their chests.

The actions of DHT and the sensitivity of hair follicles to DHT is what causes hair loss.

Testosterone as all other androgens act through the same receptor but only affect the hair follicles, not shrink them permanently, thus they affect hair just like all other hormones but the quality of the hair and the hair cycle. Testosterone is metabolized by the liver into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is the DHT that is most effective at causing balding and by competitive inhibition of finasteride at the target organ, the impact of DHT is reduced when a person is on finasteride.

If you haven't lost your hair at 1 gram of test with finasteride you will more likely not loose them at 2 grams with sufficient finasteride of 5 mg.

---------

Proviron is 1-dht not dht and is good to go. On pure dht is bad such as dht creams. No excess dht occurs with proviron simply because there is no dht conversion in the first place with proviron. Itchy scalp can be remedied with nizoral.