Author Topic: Hypocrites!! Dems criticize Koch Brothers, yet accepted their contributions  (Read 550 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I guess the Koch brothers are not "un-american" when it comes to their campaign contributions.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2014/04/14/surprise-long-list-of-dems-take-money-from-koch-brothers-n1824366

Surprise: Tons of Democrats Took Money From Koch Industries
By now you’re well acquainted with the Left’s demagoguery vis-à-vis Koch Industries. To the surprise of no one, Charles and David Koch have borne the brunt of the Senate Majority Leader’s endless and incoherent bromides on the Senate floor in recent months, in which he has branded both brothers a threat to our democracy. But while the hits keep on coming -- literally -- Democrats find themselves in a rather unfortunate position. As it turns out, lots of prominent Democrats have accepted campaign contributions on behalf of Koch Industries, including in a roundabout way the Senate Majority Leader himself:

Parting question: no one has smeared the Koch brothers more tirelessly than Harry Reid. But will other Democrats join the party? I see at least two red state Senate Democrats on this list that are up for re-election in the fall. Will they repudiate the Left’s newest below-the-belt campaign strategy -- as Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) has done -- or embrace it?

Let the speculation begin.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Sort of like the GOP that accepted the bail out money?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Does anyone this board have any idea how fucked up our system is

Everyone in Washington spends a huge amount of time (when they could be doing "our" business) dialing for dollars and hosting fundraising events

NPR did a show on it a few years ago it was absolutely sickening

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

Everyone in Washington spends a huge amount of time (when they could be doing "our" business) dialing for dollars and hosting fundraising events

I think the apocalypse is upon us, I agree with strawman  ;D
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Actually, no.

But keep defending your stupid party that continues to slander other Americans, limp wristed chump.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Actually, no.

But keep defending your stupid party that continues to slander other Americans, limp wristed chump.

;D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
;D

What makes me laugh at these libtards is that they present the democrats as the all-inclusive, come as you are party. The tolerant party.

Yet, their leaders will call anyone who doesn't agree with them as un-american. They will persistently, day in, day out attack other Americans for having a different point of view.

So they are tolerant, but tolerant only if you have the EXACT beliefs as they do. And their libtard supporters justify everything they do while claiming they believe in liberty.

Bloomberg is about to spend millions to go after any politician that supports the right to carry a gun. Do you see the demtards attacking him for flooding the political process with his millions?

HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE HEHEEHEHEHEH!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

Thats one thing we can agree on

bears

• Getbig IV

so are you as pist off about this as you were about that?  i'm guessing no.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Actually, no.

Actually, yes.

But feel free to make yourself into a bigger hypocrite by not even understanding the hypocrisy here at all. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
so are you as pist off about this as you were about that?  i'm guessing no.

I didn't give a shit either way about either.  Looks like you guessed wrong.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
What makes me laugh at these libtards is that they present the democrats as the all-inclusive, come as you are party. The tolerant party.

Yet, their leaders will call anyone who doesn't agree with them as un-american. They will persistently, day in, day out attack other Americans for having a different point of view.

So they are tolerant, but tolerant only if you have the EXACT beliefs as they do. And their libtard supporters justify everything they do while claiming they believe in liberty.

Bloomberg is about to spend millions to go after any politician that supports the right to carry a gun. Do you see the demtards attacking him for flooding the political process with his millions?

HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE HEHEEHEHEHEH!!!

The hypocrisy, not that I expect you to have enough brain cells to recognize it, is that this applies to both parties equally.

But carry on with looking like the retard you are.  "HEHEHEHEHEHE"